• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• casper

Per a tweet from scout fantasy sports the Pels are asking for Ball Kuzma Zubac and a #1 draft pick for AD.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Not as good as AD and KAT.

But the Glass would shatter in the Cold Minny winters!

He is from Chicago.

• Gadnuk

Anyone interested in Plumlee? He played alongside Jokic last game against PHI (Embiid didnt play so it wasn’t a size thing). Without Murray it seems like they are rolling out a bigger LU. Lots of good pay down spots today that I am seeing. Hard to not just want to throw Jokic in a line (even though it is MEM.; but IND just scored like 103 on them without oladipo. Idk jokic’s price is up but so is his usage. Pairing with KD. also Dedmon seems like a slate breaker at 5500. Go on about your day

• tmarohl

@casper said...

Per a tweet from scout fantasy sports the Pels are asking for Ball Kuzma Zubac and a #1 draft pick for AD.

That is not enough.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Of course they will, AD plus Porzingis would be pretty awesome in theory. AD would be crazy to go there, though, and it remains to be seen what kind of player Kristaps will be if and when he ever comes back.

Porzingus is a product of the NY media market. He is not that good, plus coming off an injury.

• feekdogg

@RandysCrow said...

I’d offer Bayless and Gorgi for AD. Heck, I’d even be willing to throw in Anthony Tolliver.

• gaelicgirl

@RandysCrow said...

Not as good as AD and KD, either…

• RandysCrow

@HungryHungryHip said...

So you’re saying we need a Len take from Randy today?

I have Len for 21 minutes

14 points – 8 boards – 2 assists – 2 blocks – 1 steal – 2 turnovers – 4 fouls

33.6 FD/Yahoo points

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Not as good as AD and KD, either…

That could happen in NY, theoretically since that will probably be where KD ends up.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

That is not enough.

No doubt. Lakers better say yes quickly if that’s the case.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

33.6 FD/Yahoo points

What do you have Dedmon for?

• BBWC_10

I’m liking Burke but I cant trust Fizjerk. Clt on the other hand is terrible vs SF’s but Knox has been inconsistent. He has averaged 42 in 2 games this year vs hornets. I think my sneaky play in that game is MKG. I’m hoping for 8-9X. Knicks are bleeding points to PF’s the last 3 games. (Farried,Ed Davis, even NeckTat). My build may be 3 from this game, 2 warriors/Pacers and the rest from Atl/LAC.

• casper

@tmarohl said...

That is not enough.

it’s being reported by multiple sources on the pelicans twitter feed.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

That could happen in NY, theoretically since that will probably be where KD ends up.

Nah, KD not going anywhere but Chase Center :D

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

He is from Chicago.

So Jabari straight up?! Haha

Or maybe they can send Marky Mark to the Pels and have him team up with Mirotic again lol

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

No doubt. Lakers better say yes quickly if that’s the case.

Lakers should offer up everyone right now, plus a first rounder about 5 years from now. Four of Lonzo, Hart, Kuzma, Ingram, Zubac and a number 1, or possibly 2 of them, will be what it will take to get this done before the trade deadline. If they don’t New Orleans has no motivation to pull the trigger.

That wouldn’t hurt the Lakers at all, as they will always be able to get veterans to play on the cheap alongside Lebron.

New Orleans would probably end up being a better team than they were with AD, because they could flip some of those guys for more assets, and they already have some nice players in Jrue, Randle, Mirotic. Zubac could play center. Move Randle to power forward. Kuzma at SF. Mirotic off the bench. Lonzo and Elf at PG. Trade Hart and Ingram.

• Sham13

Does anyone here use the Slate IQ feature? I’m a FD player so I’m not sure how much of that information translates, but today it is saying to avoid a game stack. Meanwhile, I’m trying to figure out how you can not have at least 4, if not 6, players from the ATL/LAC game.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Nah, KD not going anywhere but Chase Center :D

I think it is a forgone conclusion around the league that KD will not be on Golden State next year.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I think it is a forgone conclusion around the league that KD will not be on Golden State next year.

Wishful thinking on the league’s part, KD about to get his money. Nobody else can match GS, and he’s already planning what he wants his statue in front of Chase to look like LOL

• HungryHungryHip

@RandysCrow said...

33.6 FD/Yahoo points

Y you do dis to me? I know I asked but why Y?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Wishful thinking on the league’s part, KD about to get his money. Nobody else can match GS, and he’s already planning what he wants his statue in front of Chase to look like LOL

Who won’t get their money on the Warriors then? Dray?

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

A guy that’s not top 25 in the league getting a statue?
    Yours falsely,
    MT

• hobbes2d

@BBWC_10 said...

I’m liking Burke but I cant trust Fizjerk. Clt on the other hand is terrible vs SF’s but Knox has been inconsistent. He has averaged 42 in 2 games this year vs hornets. I think my sneaky play in that game is MKG. I’m hoping for 8-9X. Knicks are bleeding points to PF’s the last 3 games. (Farried,Ed Davis, even NeckTat). My build may be 3 from this game, 2 warriors/Pacers and the rest from Atl/LAC.

You absolutely should not trust Fiz. Watch Courtney Lee get major run tonight and ruin everyone’s lineups w Trier and or Burke hahahaha

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

That is not enough.

Well, you have to look at the entirety of the situation. On the surface, it’s not enough. Yet if AD ONLY wants to play for the Lakers, it’s enough. (Ball, Kuzma, Zubac, #1 pick).

As AD can tell any potential suitors that he won’t resign, and I doubt many of those teams would want to trade away all their young talent and draft picks for a 1 year rental. And then get an unhappy AD and the team that just acquired him finds itself in a Kawhi-esque situation where he doesn’t play cause he’s “hurt.” Waits out the year and signs somewhere else.

If AD wants to play for another team and is willing to resign with said franchise, then the Pels could get more from LA. Yet if he ONLY wants to go to LA, that might be enough to get it done, as the Pels would be getting 3 young talented players and a draft pick (granted the draft pick will be low first round). I’m Interested to see how it plays out.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

This I agree with. They’ll probably start Cousins/Durant/Iggy with Looney still backing up Cousins and McKinnie getting extra run. I can definitely see Looney getting a few extra minutes, but I don’t see where Bell picks up much extra. Not enough to put him on the radar.

My bet is Jerebko starts. EdIt…never mind, see he’s out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.