• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -8 ) at Indiana ( 8 ) —- T: 226.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 11.5 ) at Charlotte ( -11.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Boston ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Who won’t get their money on the Warriors then? Dray?

That would be my guess.

• BerkeleyBoss

@frugal said...

My bet is Jerebko starts.

He’s still out, wife’s giving birth

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

My bet is Jerebko starts.

Jerebko is out on paternity leave and isn’t on the trip.

• draggin49

@tmarohl said...

I think it is a forgone conclusion around the league that KD will not be on Golden State next year.

KD is staying put 100% . he knows he can’t win a title anywhere else .

• hobbes2d

@Njsum1 said...

Well, you have to look at the entirety of the situation. On the surface, it’s not enough. Yet if AD ONLY wants to play for the Lakers, it’s enough. (Ball, Kuzma, Zubac, #1 pick).

As AD can tell any potential suitors that he won’t resign, and I doubt many of those teams would want to trade away all their young talent and draft picks for a 1 year rental. And then get an unhappy AD and the team that just acquired him finds itself in a Kawhi-esque situation where he doesn’t play cause he’s “hurt.” Waits out the year and signs somewhere else.

If AD wants to play for another team and is willing to resign with said franchise, then the Pels could get more from LA. Yet if he ONLY wants to go to LA, that might be enough to get it done, as the Pels would be getting 3 young talented players and a draft pick (granted the draft pick will be low first round). I’m Interested to see how it plays out.

If AD only wants to play for the Lakers you can still send him elsewhere and he can sign with them in FA. Basically do what the Spurs did and get back another AS in return rather than a package of guys. That’s when something like Philly could be in play where NO can ship him there for like Simmons and Fultz or something.

• Jonas137

@Benf15harp said...

A guy that’s not top 25 in the league getting a statue?
    Yours falsely,
    MT

He posts on the golf forum so sadly I still get my shares on these posts lol

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

This I agree with. They’ll probably start Cousins/Durant/Iggy with Looney still backing up Cousins and McKinnie getting extra run. I can definitely see Looney getting a few extra minutes, but I don’t see where Bell picks up much extra. Not enough to put him on the radar.

Makes sense, Durant moves to the 4. Imo…Durant is a nice play tonight…let’s hope it works out.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Well, you have to look at the entirety of the situation. On the surface, it’s not enough. Yet if AD ONLY wants to play for the Lakers, it’s enough. (Ball, Kuzma, Zubac, #1 pick).

As AD can tell any potential suitors that he won’t resign, and I doubt many of those teams would want to trade away all their young talent and draft picks for a 1 year rental. And then get an unhappy AD and the team that just acquired him finds itself in a Kawhi-esque situation where he doesn’t play cause he’s “hurt.” Waits out the year and signs somewhere else.

If AD wants to play for another team and is willing to resign with said franchise, then the Pels could get more from LA. Yet if he ONLY wants to go to LA, that might be enough to get it done, as the Pels would be getting 3 young talented players and a draft pick (granted the draft pick will be low first round). I’m Interested to see how it plays out.

They will have to pay a kings ransom to get him now. That is why it isn’t enough. They have to keep Boston out of the bidding. Knicks could win the draft lottery and could offer up Zion in a package. If the Lakers want to get it done, they need to do it before the trade deadline.

• mbunner23

@Jonas137 said...

He posts on the golf forum so sadly I still get my shares on these posts lol

I’m sorry.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Njsum1 said...

Makes sense, Durant moves to the 4. Imo…Durant is a nice play tonight…let’s hope it works out.

Yeah, I think Draymond out makes Durant the best play above Tobias Harris.

• frugal

@hobbes2d said...

If AD only wants to play for the Lakers you can still send him elsewhere and he can sign with them in FA. Basically do what the Spurs did and get back another AS in return rather than a package of guys. That’s when something like Philly could be in play where NO can ship him there for like Simmons and Fultz or something.

I think AD going to LA for essentially all their young guys puts him in another NOP like scenario spinning wheels with 1st round exits. He needs to go somewhere with a young stud on a rookie deal which will allow signing quality guys to fill the rest of the spots, not ring chasers on their last leg.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

They will have to pay a kings ransom to get him now. That is why it isn’t enough. They have to keep Boston out of the bidding. Knicks could win the draft lottery and could offer up Zion in a package. If the Lakers want to get it done, they need to do it before the trade deadline.

You’re missing the point…it’s a double edge sword. If AD doesn’t want to go to a Boston, come July when Boston can make an offer, Ad can say to Boston, hey I’m not going to resign when the year is up. Will Boston then want to give up a kings ransom for AD, for a 1 year rental? Will AD, then pull a Kawhi, while in Boston, where he’s “hurt” for most of the season.

For what you’re saying to be true, AD has to WANT to go somewhere other than LA. Otherwise, the best deal for the Pels will come from the Lakers right now.

Edit..yet if AD wants to and is willing to go and sign somewhere else, then LA could give more…what’s “enough” consideration in this trade is based on where AD is willing to resign in the summer of 2020..

• dominicanpapi

Irving just got ruled out.

• BerkeleyBoss

Well, here we go again

• Benf15harp

@draggin49 said...

KD is staying put 100% . he knows he can’t win a title anywhere else .

Knicks starting lineup next year
    Kyrie
    Klay
    KD
    Porzingod
    AD
    I’d be sitting right next to spike for 41 games if that happened lmao

• Ace15

WELPPP this slateee has just gone bonkerss with value

• pn3

FantasyLabs NBA
    ‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA
    1m1 minute ago

Kyrie Irving (hip) ruled out Monday.

• Jonas137

Kyrie OUT!

• Sham13

Boom! Kyrie is out and DLo is in play

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

I’m sorry.

I’ll add a VERY to that 😬

• Jonas137

@mbunner23 said...

I’m sorry.

• Njsum1

@hobbes2d said...

Are the Pels likely to get more than Kuzma, Ball, Zubac, and a #1 pick, from a team that knows he’s only there for 1 year, a year where his heart may not be into it?? I don’t know…maybe the lakers could give Ingram or hart instead of the #1 pick, yet it won’t be more than that.

• gaelicgirl

@draggin49 said...

KD is staying put 100% . he knows he can’t win a title anywhere else

• ushook

Kyrie OUT

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

You’re missing the point…it’s a double edge sword. If AD doesn’t want to go to a Boston, come July when Boston can make an offer, Ad can say to Boston, hey I’m not going to resign when the year is up. Will Boston then want to give up a kings ransom for AD, for a 1 year rental? Will AD, then pull a Kawhi, while in Boston, where he’s “hurt” for most of the season.

For what you’re saying to be true, AD has to WANT to go somewhere other than LA. Otherwise, the best deal for the Pels will come from the Lakers right now.

Nah, I’m not missing the point. Boston is supposedly one of the teams on his short list. If you don’t think Rich Paul did this now to get him to the Lakers this season, I have a bridge to sell you.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.