7:00 PM EST : New York ( 2 ) at Charlotte ( -2 ) —- T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 13 ) at Philadelphia ( -13 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Cleveland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 233
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 12 ) at Toronto ( -12 ) —- T: 233
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at Memphis ( 1 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 16 ) at Milwaukee ( -16 ) —- T: 240
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@RWilder said...

Was there news about Hartenstein being yanked off the starting LU and not really playing last night before lock? Man, that is what really screwed me and if that was the case I would have pivoted, I just never saw it.

Even without getting the start, it wasn’t a bad play at the time. He was still highly owned, so most weren’t trying to get off of him as he still was projected to get plenty of run and has flourished in similar past situations. They ended up just running a 7 man rotation, mainly because it was working. Remember that they actually won the game handily, and no one saw that coming. If it was a blowout like predicted, no doubt he and Clemons would have gotten their fair share of minutes. Just a crazy game all around. House played 46 minutes, and had 4 fouls early in the 3rd QTR!

That being said, I made one LU yesterday that had Hartenstein and Clemons and cashed 131/133 entries. (100% cash, 1/3 GPP), Thanks to Wiggins, House, and others. So it was still possible to profit.

• Ace15

I have way too much Ayton….Luka could go underowned tonight.

• DarthPasta

Hmm…Jokic/Graham or Beal/Ayton?

• beastdog325

@telestraightshooter said...

Embiid listed as questionable…..

I question that

• had surgery on the torn ligament in his left hand only 18 days ago, it seems kinda quick
    • how torn was the ligament?

I had Carpal Tunnel surgery on 1/7 which involves slicing the ligament in half. I wouldnt be ready to play today but I’m not in my early 20s either.

• monarch

If Embiid sits then take the first three picks in the 2016 draft with some Bucks value and count the money in the morning

• JSteele

@monarch said...

If Embiid sits then take the first three picks in the 2016 draft with some Bucks value and count the money in the morning

I can’t play Ingram at his price on FD.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Joel Embiid (hand) a game-time decision Tuesday.

• monarch

It sounds like Embiid is playing based off some tweets

• Herf

@monarch said...

Number 4 is Bucks value… right?

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

It sounds like Embiid is playing based off some tweets

Whose tweets?

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Whose tweets?

Tom Moore
    @TomMoorePhilly
    ·
    3m
    #Sixers coach Brett Brown: ‘It didn’t surprise me what they (the players) showed (with Embiid sidelined).’ Went 6-3. ‘Without Jo, that’s hard to do.’

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (ankle) now listed doubtful Tuesday. https://t.co/YN8sgUNEqG

• mr_papageorgio

Any chance Thomas gets more minutes tonight and lives up to the legacy of his last name? No ABC might mean more available inside.

• JSteele

@mr_papageorgio said...

Any chance Thomas gets more minutes tonight and lives up to the legacy of his last name? No ABC might mean more available inside.

That’s a stretch

• mr_papageorgio

@JSteele said...

That’s a stretch

So was Napier posting a triple double the other night. He smashed earlier in the year when he got minutes and he’s been back for awhile so I’m just wondering if he gets a minutes bump sometime soon.

• Ace15

8 players from 1 game too much?

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

8 players from 1 game too much?

Not if it goes to triple overtime

• frugal

Wow…absolutely no updates on the official report.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Anyon going Zion/Randle on FD over using Ersan?

• monarch

@frugal said...

Wow…absolutely no updates on the official report.

What’s your thought on Delon? Is he a trap if KP sits and the game does not go as small?

• siddom

kelly oubre or kris middleton DK? i know oubre is lower owned but does middleton put up more FPTs than oubre?

• Klack18

@Pandamonious said...

Anyon going Zion/Randle on FD over using Ersan?

I’m trying out Zion/Bertans. Had Randle. Instead of Ersan I’m going BroLo

• Ace15

@JSteele said...

Not if it goes to triple overtime

• monarch

@siddom said...

kelly oubre or kris middleton DK? i know oubre is lower owned but does middleton put up more FPTs than oubre?

I’m not in love with either but Middleton beats Oubre here a high percentage of the time

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Klack18 said...

I’m trying out Zion/Bertans. Had Randle. Instead of Ersan I’m going BroLo

Yeah, BroLo is my C in that line up too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).