7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Boston ( -8 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Okla City ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Dallas ( -9.5 ) —- T: 199
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 195
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• SCARMENTO

anyone on isiah thomas tonight? could be a low owned 50 burger and the motivation of getting on the allstar team.

• Sleepyfloyd16

I finally had a good week after a couple of weeks of hard luck. Don’t have time to do much research today so might just toss together a lineup and enter a couple of small GPPs. I have this strong urge to play Batum tonight against Portland. I know he has been fighting an injury and hasn’t played well or often recently. He did torch Portland earlier this season though and he should be pumped for his return to Portland. His price is dropping too and he will likely have low ownership.

• Stickman731

@millerto said...

If I had a winning lineup today I would give away and we would all split the money just to piss off Ryazan.

Send it to me since I start this debate with a simple observation on Kaminsky and Tucker in my line-ups – I wondering what they think of Kaminsky tonight.

• Sportsfan12

Will gobert slow down towns mini tear?

• Ctrich91

Hi guys (gals) just frequently started visiting the site love all the helpful insight and tips. Was wondering what 3 players is a better combo to go with for GPP tonight.

R-Jax(Det)/Harden/Galloway or Kemba/Middleton/Booker

This is assuming Calderon doesn’t play, The only guard I have locked in is Lillard

• Harbaugh

Batum in revenge game?

• Ryan_13

Does Kevin Love have another big night?

• viciousphilpy

Towns is too awesome. They are really moving the ball well and playing unselfish ball. His rebounds will definitely be down, but he gets so many peripherals the way they are playing. Ball movement has been awesome and their turnovers are way down.

What about MKG? I don’t love rostering someone I’ve never seen play, but if he’s starting I can’t help but roster him tonight, 6x would be 18 fps? man that’s tough to pass on at a position that I hated.

• Jaseboyhyde

I understand ryazans point, but I come to this forum because I suck and I would be happy to have a $5 or $10 profit in any game. So I greatly appreciate all the information sharing that happens here.
    I’m here to have fun, enjoy some camaraderie with fellow addicts, and share in the fun!
    If I had a lineup that would net us all some profit, I wouldn’t mind sharing at all. Unfortunately I’m not wise enough yet to put together such a lineup, but I’m working on it.

I’m going with Barea tonight, btw.

• clatrndzl

I have a lot of Deron Williams. Hoping for 35+.

• moneys72

@Stickman731 said...

@Stickman731 said…

Vonleh a better play on DK then FD. I would not roster him in FD.
    How so?

It comes down to price – FD $3800 vs DK $3200.

That’s not much difference since min salary on FD is 3500 though.

• TJRhodes

@Jaseboyhyde said...

I understand ryazans point, but I come to this forum because I suck and I would be happy to have a $5 or $10 profit in any game. So I greatly appreciate all the information sharing that happens here.
    I’m here to have fun, enjoy some camaraderie with fellow addicts, and share in the fun!
    If I had a lineup that would net us all some profit, I wouldn’t mind sharing at all. Unfortunately I’m not wise enough yet to put together such a lineup, but I’m working on it.

I’m going with Barea tonight, btw.

Feel free to give out bad info, just not any of the good stuff.

• ajwhite96

Westbrook or Durant ?

• bmckane

What’s the deal with all the Barea talk?

• 03xx

For Ryazan: Marvin Williams is from up the road Bremerton, Washington. FWIW

• Sleepyfloyd16

@clatrndzl said...

I have a lot of Deron Williams. Hoping for 35+.

Yeah, I think Ryazan has a different experience than most of the posters in this forum. He is a fairly well known, high stakes player. He plays in tournaments with far fewer participants with higher entry fees. Pretty much the same guys enter those tournaments every night. It would probably be stupid for him to post his picks on here since people would recognize him and could possibly use that info to their advantage. For most of us, our opinions and picks aren’t going to have any effects on the outcome or on our ROI.

EDIT: I think I quoted the wrong sentence.

• mackie64

Anybody like ibaka tonight as a filler against Houston?

• dshopmaker

Winslow or Warren for FD GPP?

• Sportsfan12

Amir johnson or derrick williams

• viciousphilpy

MKG dang man I wish I could use him, but just can’t do it.

• bradton23

@mackie64 said...

love ibaka. great match up and $5700 on DK. Lots of mid range shots for him tonight. should get plenty of run. gives you a piece of that game if RW and KD don’t hit value. leaves lots of options open.

• viciousphilpy

On the big three in OKC tonight: Durant is being guarded by Ariza, Westbrook is being guarded by Beverley and Harden is being guarded by Waiters. Who wins?

• Csquared1987

Everyone can have their own opinion…but i’m not buying into the Harden hype tonight…Beast of the night or not, if he hits 5x tonight happy for him but I will be spending lower at the position.

• Nasanji

@mackie64 said...

Quite a bit, actually…mostly due of the pace and the opponent. Russ and Durant’s usage rates are each top 10 in the league so there’s not a whole lot left to go around – (see Deion Waiters). But in a game like this, there will be a whole lot of rebounds to get and passing lanes to fill when it moves at this projected pace. Add in that Rockets allow 7th most points per game to the PF position and it comes together as more than a “filler.”

• Sportsfan12

Galloway still in play wity melo and zinger playing?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).