3:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 211
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 219
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Indiana ( 3 ) —- T: 226
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 196.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

I’m playin AD, Butler and Wade all in the same lineup hopefully it works out

• River2009

If melo wants to hit a clutch 2 and set it to OT I’d love him

• sunchips666

@Vanco said...

Nene is not starting tonight, Harrel is. Need to rethink Nene now..

lame i was kinda banking on Nene as my punt…now hes pretty unplayable i feel

• yanks250125

@BooduhKing said...

Can’t decide who’s in a better matchup: Teague or McCollum.

don’t like the matchup for either…tons of points in both games, yes, but think there are better options on both squads

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I love Rondo if MCW is ruled out before lock

MCW isnt even playing… you lose your privilege of commenting

• chriscard25

@tyrique730 said...

keep in mind chicago also want to trade rondo so they have to play him more minutes to increase his trade value.

I think the league knows what Rondo can do at this point….

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

don’t chase rondo

• DisposableHeroes

Fanduel GPP @ C
    Robin Lopez or Lucas Nogueira?
    Who and why?

• yanks250125

@nmiller117 said...

Play Nogueira. Very cheap center option and should see lots of minutes.

why will he see tons of minutes?

• curt777

I really like McConnell tonight

• River2009

Hawks-ATL going to OT! Let’s go

• zpa1989

the TT line has me kinda annoyed. doesn’t make sense for TT to put up that good of a line with adams back in there healthy. just not buying that but w/e.

• nmiller117

@yanks250125 said...

why will he see tons of minutes?

Vala has been playing awful and Nogueira has been working into the rotation for 25+ mins every game.

• zpa1989

@DirkDigglerz said...

Iā€™m playin AD, Butler and Wade all in the same lineup hopefully it works out

how are butler and wade going to pay off their massive salaries on FD in the same lineup? you think both will get near 50 or more? i just can’t see it. i think wade is the play honestly.

• DirkDigglerz

Toronto will blowout the Magic then Bismack comes in and puts on a show for the Toronto fans lol

• nmiller117

Wade is the play of the night now since Taj is out.

• UTEstevanB

Is Seth curry a viable option for cash? I have an open utility spot and he’s one of my candidates.

• MrPerfekt7

Hold Nerlens Noel is 6300 on Dk wow smh

• monarch

@dopeshushi61 said...

don’t chase rondo

He’s .9/minute with those guys off the court this season. 25-30 points at his projected run and Philly D is rough without Embiid.

• DirkDigglerz

@zpa1989 said...

how are butler and wade going to pay off their massive salaries on FD in the same lineup? you think both will get near 50 or more? i just can’t see it. i think wade is the play honestly.

They both did it last week both hit 50. 76ers are no slouch they can keep it interesting

• nmiller117

@UTEstevanB said...

Is Seth curry a viable option for cash? I have an open utility spot and he’s one of my candidates.

Iguadola!

• mbunner23

Need 1 for our three man league on dk. Shoot me a message.

• Gsw19

Too scared to take rondo you never know when he might grab a dnp-cd

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).