3:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Atlanta ( -7.5 ) —- T: 211
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 219
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Indiana ( 3 ) —- T: 226
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Washington ( -1 ) at New Orleans ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 205
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 13 ) at San Antonio ( -13 ) —- T: 196.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• NESBears120

I have 50 from George and 47 from holiday but my lineup is filled with multiple duds…. I can normally get a couple of guys right but I suck at putting a complete lineup together

• DirkDigglerz

I hope Philadelphia can keep it close coz my AD BUTLER JRUE SETH Curry Lineup is fire

• WestCrook1

RoCo sheesh

• rayjay43

@NESBears120 said...

I have 50 from George and 47 from holiday but my lineup is filled with multiple duds…. I can normally get a couple of guys right but I suck at putting a complete lineup together

same every night always 1 or 2 snowflakes ,

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@bhodgman said...

AIN’T NOBODY TALK NO HURT TO GEORGEGEORGE WILL BE BACK!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNW1B3BRZnM&t=3688s#t=01h01m59s

As an American literature teacher, that cheered me up.

• 7klub06

@hardrocker61 said...

ya no more Ariza either he hasn’t hit value since November.

Him nor Anderson and now Anderson want to hit Value tonight smh

• hardrocker61

all I can hope for now is Klay and Dray go off and I mean 50+ each. Ah…yah.

• oaktwnraidr

Nogueira killing my team that has Lowry/George/Covington/Brow…still have Livingston/Klay/dray left

• choppadown

Guess I should’ve faded Harden instead of going 100% today. damn.

• 7klub06

@monarch said...

Is 300 safe to cash in the four point play?

Do you have any PMR left? Anybody left to play in the GSW/Por game? If so your good. If not then you gonna have to sit and watch people with PMR and players from the last game creep up on the score

• DirkDigglerz

Nerlens Noel was a trap all day glad I only have 1 share lol

• Whacko

@monarch
    300 should cash in the 4 pointer…. I don’t see an issue….. even if the late hammer comes down, I highly doubt 26k of entries are going to be over 300

• curt777

Sigh… I think I have one lineup without him.

• oaktwnraidr

So he just decided not to bring Noguiera back cause he has 5 fouls? That’s lame

• Whacko

Zipser….I need ya to hit value…..

• monarch

@7klub06 said...

Do you have any PMR left? Anybody left to play in the GSW/Por game? If so your good. If not then you gonna have to sit and watch people with PMR and players from the last game creep up on the score

I’m just projecting that. I’m at 157 with KD, Dray, Livingston and two Bulls punts remaining.

• Kuhn2632

No harden or miles. Should easily win all my 50/50s. Both were over 50% owned.

• 7klub06

It was great to see my LU sitting as high 4th in the NBA $25K and one $1 entry. Now I have to watch my rank drop all cause I picked Ariza and Oubre in my LU smh.

• joncartel

Harden, I would have appreciated dinner if I knew you were going to f*ck me this hard tonight.

• tristanwolf

Shouldve just stacked bulls philly. All my punts choking esp toronto

• Turn2gold

Man 265.5 with Wade Playing and the Duds of Miles / Bismack :(

• rayjay43

matthews going to get me more points than harden lol

• DirkDigglerz

Dirk 40 burger incoming

• tristanwolf

@DirkDigglerz said...

Nerlens Noel was a trap all day glad I only have 1 share lol

He’s at 4x with over a quartef to play

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

mavs keeping this close is absurd.

spurs are so annoying

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).