• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• fenway2015

like jokic and whiteside today

• Nevs32

Love whiteside

• Jsnyde6766

What time does LineupHQ come up?

• caleb21scott

@fenway2015 said...

like jokic and whiteside today

Those were the first two guys I locked in. But then the more I looked at it the less I liked the joker

• zigger77

Not sure if anyone noticed but joker 40 minutes last game, good sign for the future but not sure if this is the spot.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Hawks rotation is so frustrating. Everyone on that team, except for Schroder, is basically under 5k (Baze is 5.1k). Problem is you have 11 guys in this rotation and each is getting between 18 & 28 minutes. That being said, Ersan 4.4k, Bazemore 5.1k, Dedmon 4.6k, Collins 4.9k are guys I might sprinkle in GPP lineups.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@apeterson8809 said...

Hawks rotation is so frustrating. Everyone on that team, except for Schroder, is basically under 5k (Baze is 5.1k). Problem is you have 11 guys in this rotation and each is getting between 18 & 28 minutes. That being said, Ersan 4.4k, Bazemore 5.1k, Dedmon 4.6k, Collins 4.9k are guys I might sprinkle in GPP lineups.

Good call, but please get the names right. That is Kent BazeLess at 5.1…..

• TrustinthePlan

Anyone like Dwight, Schroder, or Butler today if he plays full minutes?

• zigger77

@apeterson8809 said...

Baze is one of the most frustrating rosters in the nba. And why does dragic’s Price go up after shitty performances

• zigger77

@TrustinthePlan said...

Dwight in a good spot, big thing for him recently is the blocks. Paying 9k for him is hard when he’s at his highest price all season

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@sochoice said...

Good call, but please get the names right. That is Kent BazeLess at 5.1…..

• Lp33

This has nothing to do with today’s lineups but I was thinking of getting a premium membership to either here or FantasyLabs and was wondering if you guys had any advice on which one to get and what are the differences.

• circadudexl

Great if everyone is on white side he’s not gonna play the forth quarter lol

• IchabodBeach

@Lp33 said...

This has nothing to do with today’s lineups but I was thinking of getting a premium membership to either here or FantasyLabs and was wondering if you guys had any advice on which one to get and what are the differences.

None of them are right on their projections

• Sixers610

@Lp33 said...

Labs is mostly data. Very different than RG which you are paying mostly for tout advice.

• Tallbrett

@zigger77 said...

And why does dragic’s Price go up after shitty performances

I was looking into Dragic. He left early last game out…Has reaggrevated a sore knee. Super risky! And I agree his price should not have gone up. Maybe Tyler Johnson in a sneaky spot if Dragic sits.

• Sixers610

@IchabodBeach said...

None of them are right on their projections

Well they can’t predict the future so they’re never going to be 100% right?

• Blacknsilver4eva

@TrustinthePlan said...

Love Dwight and Butler today! Schroder hit or miss today because of his match up

• scott33

@zigger77 said...

Dwight in a good spot, big thing for him recently is the blocks. Paying 9k for him is hard when he’s at his highest price all season

If he gets 30 minutes he’s gonna smash but thats a big if, I’ll prob just play Towns & pair him with Buckets. Gonna run it back with Ersan & hope for the best.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

That #1 Stunna, who won all the monies last night, rolled out a core (almost 50%+ ownership) of Zbo, Russ, Ish, and Covington. Ish & Covington failed to reach 20 points. He also had 40% of the true king, VINCE, who was sub 2% owned. Hopefully, Stunna is tipping his cap to Vince today for winning him all of that money.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@Lp33 said...

The tools I find most interesting at RG are Projected Ownership, Expert Survey, Value Rankings & the matchup charts. The free content here is arguably just as good and is probably enough.

• BRW73

Is my thinking way off or am I chasing points here? Boston has been giving up lots of points at the PF spot, would it be smart to play Plumlee and Lyles on FD? I only play small cash and single entries, thanks.

• Sixers610

@apeterson8809 said...

The tools I find most interesting at RG are Projected Ownership, Expert Survey, Value Rankings & the matchup charts. The free content here is arguably just as good and is probably enough.

Agreed. Also really like the grind down (free) by noto.

• colb24

embiid yet to play back 2 back all season so he should sit tonight ?

• Blacknsilver4eva

Hey i’m trying to figure out how to maximize this LineupHQ. Do you use Percentages or just let the algorithm run? How do you best use this feature?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).