• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

U guys thinking Chandler sits after playing 30 min yesterday? Monroe scored 30 FD pts last month against Memphis..

• Hiqhliqht

So who to play at center is the big question today.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@colb24 said...

embiid yet to play back 2 back all season so he should sit tonight ?

They’ve been talking recently about letting him start to play BTB, so watch the news tonight.

• colb24

@sochoice said...

They’ve been talking recently about letting him start to play BTB, so watch the news tonight.

yeah hopefully get the news before lock

• steelcitydozer

@colb24 said...

embiid yet to play back 2 back all season so he should sit tonight ?

Was thinking the same might have to lock in Saric if thats the case

• TrustinthePlan

@sochoice said...

He said he wants to play tonight, but its definitely something to keep an eye on. Even if he is on a minutes restriction, he could smash for value in like 25 minutes.

• colb24

@TrustinthePlan said...

He said he wants to play tonight, but its definitely something to keep an eye on. Even if he is on a minutes restriction, he could smash for value in like 25 minutes.

I wasn’t looking to play him I like some other centers better but I like Saric so hoping he sits.

• Sixers610

They said Embiid is “available” to play.

• Lp33

Thanks to everyone who replied, I will try the free trials and go from there. Much appreciated.

• colb24

@Sixers610 said...

They said Embiid is “available” to play.

thanks.

• Njsum1

@zigger77 said...

Dwight in a good spot, big thing for him recently is the blocks. Paying 9k for him is hard when he’s at his highest price all season

It is, yet it’s a fair price for Dwight IMO considering his recent production and the matchup. Yet he will likely need at least 3 blocks to pay off that price. Always worrisome paying that much for a player who has a history of foul trouble. Not so much this year, yet in seasons past.

• steelcitydozer

Who on Atlanta can stop Kat? He should smash

• Lp33

Anyone looking at Evans or Chalmers if Evans sit? Also, thoughts on Tyus Jones, if Teague sits looks like he will get the start.

• miggs6876

I’m looking at Chalmers for salary relief. Any thoughts?

• FrankLaf

@apeterson8809 said...

The tools I find most interesting at RG are Projected Ownership, Expert Survey, Value Rankings & the matchup charts. The free content here is arguably just as good and is probably enough.

Curious, how accurate is the Projected Ownership?

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

I’m looking at Chalmers for salary relief. Any thoughts?

If Evans sits or will see limited minutes I like him. He’s not so cheap on DK anymore, $4700 after last games performance.

• dominicanpapi

10.1 for Dwight on Fanduel, 9.7 for Jokic on Fanduel, while Whiteside is 7900…it’s like they’re almost daring you to play Whiteside who has just as big of an upside as Dwight/Jokic.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

10.1 for Dwight on Fanduel, 9.7 for Jokic on Fanduel, while Whiteside is 7900…it’s like they’re almost daring you to play Whiteside who has just as big of an upside as Dwight/Jokic.

You get the discount on Whiteside cause he has no floor. If he gets minutes he’s a great play, and your right, same upside.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Lp33 said...

Thanks to everyone who replied, I will try the free trials and go from there. Much appreciated.

You’re already a premium member on RG, that’s not free is it? Or you talking about Labs?

• RandysCrow

@Njsum1 said...

@dominicanpapi said…

You get the discount on Whiteside cause he has no floor. If he gets minutes he’s a great play, and your right, same upside.

Also depends on what effort he decides to put in.

This

or this

• zigger77

Whiteside has all the talent in the world but his effort is fucking atrocious at times. If he had Steven Adams intensity and overall grit he would be fucking amazing.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Shane Larkin played 17 minutes last time vs Denver and put up 27.75 DK points. With Marcus Smart out, he has seen an increase in playing time when his shot is on. Full disclosure; this guy has a very real floor of 0 points.

• dominicanpapi

@apeterson8809 said...

Shane Larkin played 17 minutes last time vs Denver and put up 27.75 DK points. With Marcus Smart out, he has seen an increase in playing time when his shot is on. Full disclosure; this guy has a very real floor of 0 points.

Good value play if Rozier is ruled out.

• Sixers610

Didn’t Jamal Murray smash against Boston too?

• zigger77

Kemba is interesting more so if mcw sits. Kemba played the entire 2nd half last game bc monk isn’t very good.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).