• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Justing3

Blake Griffin Willie Reed and Brice Johnson will not make debut tomorrow

• SkateFiend

Wesley Johnson is one of “Doc’s boys” and he’s a decent shot blockers. He may post almost 40 DFS points again. A couple 3s and and some blocked shots go a long way in Yahoo.

• gaelicgirl

@eatmyturf23 said...

(I blame GG)

• achubs

Something’s going on with Teague-seems completely out of focus lately. I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t get benched for awhile. Playing or not, I think Lowry could compete with Westbrook as the top scoring PG tomorrow.

• eatmyturf23

@elementasrat said...

Tommorws slate looks amazing!

I only got looking a few games in, and paused after Detroit. If they play similar minutes to last game, there will be some crazy value and traps. Then fold in the new guys (possibly) and even more randomness.

• eatmyturf23

(Double post)

• scott33

Russ & AD 12.5K on FD tomorrow, Harden 12.1k & Lebron 11.4k. Who do you like most tomorrow?

• Justing3

Within Ariza out and possibly CP3 also… Da Beard def in play

• achubs

Could be wrong but I thought I heard Lue is going to change things up resulting in less time together for James and Thomas on court possibly resulting in less minutes. Have some interest in JR Smith and PF’s vs DET with Harris gone. Are Tolliver or Moreland good defenders? My guess is no.

• pick6er

Well I see everyone will just chase LAC/DET reserves for value and pay up elsewhere tomorrow. Should be interesting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).