• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 234
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASitar

Today’s gonna be tough. Every single player is in a good spot. I’m only putting Harden in 1 of 4 DK LUs.

• superjon

WAS/CLE stack with RWB and Ingram as the late night hammer.

• got9forya

I cant play harden today. Decent match up but with Paul back that takes some shots from him and way overpriced on FD. recently you need 6x to win good money and that means Harden will need 83.4 I don’t see that happening

• Kmasonbx

Oddly enough, I kind of like Harden tonight and I had been fading him or going way underweight recently. The only problem is with all the injuries in New Orleans it’s going to be tough for them to keep it close although they’ve been doing just that. If NO keeps it close in this uptempo spot Harden could crush. People seem to think that Harden doesn’t have insane upside when CP3 plays but that isn’t the case, is upside is a bit higher and more consistent without CP3 but earlier this season he had a 50 point triple double in a game Paul played 37 minutes. Harden is on a mission right now, Paul isn’t playing full minutes and D’Antoni staggers their minutes, on top of that playing alongside Paul, Harden should be more efficient with his scoring despite his assist upside being down.

• got9forya

@Kmasonbx said...

Oddly enough, I kind of like Harden tonight and I had been fading him or going way underweight recently. The only problem is with all the injuries in New Orleans it’s going to be tough for them to keep it close although they’ve been doing just that. If NO keeps it close in this uptempo spot Harden could crush. People seem to think that Harden doesn’t have insane upside when CP3 plays but that isn’t the case, is upside is a bit higher and more consistent without CP3 but earlier this season he had a 50 point triple double in a game Paul played 37 minutes. Harden is on a mission right now, Paul isn’t playing full minutes and D’Antoni staggers their minutes, on top of that playing alongside Paul, Harden should be more efficient with his scoring despite his assist upside being down.

I see your point their but I cant see paying that on FD and hoping the game stays close in which I seriously doubt it will. But I will probably put him in a single entry but not my more expensive lineups. Not sure I see that much upside to outweigh the possibilities of not making the 6x value Just my Opinion but I like your input and makes sense

• TrustinthePlan

I wonder if Simmons will have any extra motivation playing in his girlfriends hometown, lol. Anyways, that PHI/LAL game could be a nice stack, Simmons/Embiid/Ingram/Kuzma (if he plays). Harden will be in one or 2 of my lineups. Beal will also appear in a few lineups.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I am more interested in Faried than I am Harden.

• Kmasonbx

@got9forya said...

I see your point their but I cant see paying that on FD and hoping the game stays close in which I seriously doubt it will. But I will probably put him in a single entry but not my more expensive lineups. Not sure I see that much upside to outweigh the possibilities of not making the 6x value Just my Opinion but I like your input and makes sense

My thought is if I make it a 1 lineup kind of night, Harden doesn’t make my build, if I make many lineups I will likely be overweight the field.

• mbunner23

@Epignosis said...

I am more interested in Faried than I am Harden.

Faried is definitely still too cheap on DK.

• dominicanpapi

Faried is 7400 on Fanduel yet I still think that’s too low. Even if he puts up 45 fantasy points, that doesn’t kill you. Certainly a better option than Blake who’s priced as if Drummond was out.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I’m also giving a hard look at Eric Gordon.

• ghost3490

Finally avoided all the major land mines yesterday and doubled up.

Unico would have won on DK if not for the Durant dud. Curry instead of Durant and he wins all the money.

• BUFUu2

man going to be a long day when your first build has dunn/lopez/seldon

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Westbrook, Satoransky, Kennard, A. Gordon. Build from there. I think. As of now. Early thoughts.

• mbunner23

@BUFUu2 said...

man going to be a long day when your first build has dunn/lopez/seldon

• noddy

@superjon said...

WAS/CLE stack with RWB and Ingram as the late night hammer.

This is close to the lineup I put in last night

• newzreview

@mbunner23 said...

I like the other side with Okafor, especially it Randle is out again.

• Ace15

For this slate with not many studs RWB is too cheapp IMO on DK. Can’t get away from Sato/Bryant and playing Osman + Burks/Clarkson. That’s where my head is at for now.

• BUFUu2

@mbunner23 said...

Link

Quo

lmao yep that stack didnt last long

• feekdogg

Embiid vs. the Lakers in Staples last year: 46/15/7 w/ 7 blocks.
    Don’t know if the Lakers can make a game of it though.

• Ace15

Don’t think you can play Simmons tonight due to bad hangover IMO

• Ronboogie6

Pf and C are loaded again on dk Embiid,griffin, okafor, faried, gordon, zizic and maybe even pau at 3100 are all decent plays and where I’m looking for the most part.

• mrjredoak

@Ronboogie6 said...

Pf and C are loaded again on dk Embiid,griffin, okafor, faried, gordon, zizic and maybe even pau at 3100 are all decent plays and where I’m looking for the most part.

LMA and Holmes look good too with no DDR and likely no Ayton

• bods72

Hey Panda, any interest in Stanley Johnson or is Kennard the man with Bullock out?

• bods72

I’m looking at getting as many centers in my line up as possible on DK. Embiid, Faried, Ja and hopefully one more.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.