• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 234
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

how many is to many low tier players in one lineup in cash tourny,s tonight?

• tmarohl

@hobbes2d said...

But do you have access to trainers and team doctors 24/7 and IV drip in your hotel room?

• moosedrool

Pistons kind of in a must win situation going forward, what about 3.5 games back of the 8th spot? All in on Blake tonight.

• Amw123

Haven’t seen this mentioned here… If adams misses, that will put pg13 over RWB for me. per Court IQ, RWB barely gets a usage bump, while PG gets a nice one. Also, RWB PPM takes a small hit, and george’s slightly goes up. just my thinking. makes sense because RWB uses the PNR to get to the hoop, and likely gets many assists to adams as well.

• tmarohl

Brogdon out and Sterling Brown doubtful

• Sham13

@tmarohl said...

Looks like the starters get worse with him off the court

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Hmm probably want some Tony Snell at $3k on DK?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I had modest interest in Eric Bledsoe. Now I have a little more interest.

• Sham13

@Amw123 said...

Haven’t seen this mentioned here… If adams misses, that will put pg13 over RWB for me. per Court IQ, RWB barely gets a usage bump, while PG gets a nice one. Also, RWB PPM takes a small hit, and george’s slightly goes up. just my thinking. makes sense because RWB uses the PNR to get to the hoop, and likely gets many assists to adams as well.

Schroder gets a big bump too

• monarch

@Sham13 said...

Schroder gets a big bump too

I’d say Vuc gets a bump as well

• FargoBison

Adams out makes that game so interesting but that guy is a grinder, so he’ll probably test it out and play.

• awall28

Brog dog out. Anyone liking the Bledshow??

• Sham13

@awall28 said...

Brog dog out. Anyone liking the Bledshow??

Court IQ doesn’t like MIL as a team without Brogdon

• tmarohl

@Sham13 said...

Brogdon is so good driving to the hole and getting layups, and is also a good three point shooter. This game just got really interesting because I think Giannis, Bleshow and Middleton are all going to be playing a few more minutes.

• Nmj4786

@Sham13 said...

Means game might stay close right? Makes me like ABC and Blake a lot

• Spartaca

@Njsum1 said...

First, if I’m going to respond to a post, I make sure I read it and understand it, or I’ll ignore it.

You said you enjoy finding the cheap guys in response to Hobbes’ post that he’s not looking forward to some cheap guy ruining the slate. Since he had mentioned that every game is likely to blowout, I’m pretty sure he was referring to “blowout” guys and not cheap players who get opportunity due to other players being out.

I responded to you correctly by saying, that those type of players, the ones who get run due to blowout or in game injury, I feel are luck based. And that someone who only makes a few lineups won’t play that type of player, like a 12th man off Chicago’s bench. Never once did I say solid cheap value plays are luck based, in fact I made a point to distinguish between the 2.

Then you went off, as if I said I don’t play cheap plays. So I did read your post, understood it, and responded properly.

You are right those picks are all just luck, the blowout picks are pure luck.

• Spartaca

Davis fined $50K for demanding trade

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

12/17/18 this Pistons/Bucks game happened. It was in Detroit and Brogdon was out. If anyone likes to think history repeats itself.

• Idontknow

@Spartaca said...

That should deter future stars from doing the same…

• gaelicgirl

@Spartaca said...

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

I think Giannis, Bleshow and Middleton are all going to be playing a few more minutes.

Play your ABC against my Beasley…I dare ya!!! Hahaha

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

12/17/18 this Pistons/Bucks game happened. It was in Detroit and Brogdon was out. If anyone likes to think history repeats itself.

Snell should get a lot of run, not a lot of usage…but still for 3k, I’ll take the guy the defense isn’t going to pay attention to. Sterling brown and Dante D out as well.

Also…maybe Middleton won’t suck it up in this one..6400 is tempting.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Spartaca said...

They’ll just take it out of his workman’s comp.

• tmarohl

@Spartaca said...

How come they didn’t fine Thon Maker?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.