• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 234
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• queensfinest

@draggin49 said...

Not sure about rondo, love his mins but it’s not a great matchup right ?

no its a terrible matchup. 76ers are best in league defending pgs

• captainwacky

I think it’s a good matchup for Rondo— it’s never really about the quality of defense, more the pace; he generates so many non-scoring stats that if he’s out there for possessions in a close/fast game (or in this case, they have no depth), hes should do fine. Also, the sixers are sloppy enough I see him getting some steals.

• monarch

Jammed RWB PG and ABC into a LU. 225 DK points here I come!

• hobbes2d

I hate this slate so much that I’m willing to punt Christian Wood tonight and hope he sees 20-ish minutes and smashes. Dude just dropped 40 pts and 20 boards in G League before getting called up today. Had 6 pts and 4 boards in just 7 mins against Det on 12/5.

• Jonas137

@Njsum1 said...

Bullock out

Still see him as questionable, not out. Where do you see this back to him being out!?

• dcsports21

Need the Adams update…

• SkateFiend

If Brogdan and Brown are out is DJ Wilson someone to target? I want to ignore George Hill if possible.

• casper

@dcsports21 said...

Need the Adams update…

GTD

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@dcsports21 said...

Need the Adams update…

• Idontknow

@dcsports21 said...

Need the Adams update…

Noel starting

• Njsum1

@Jonas137 said...

Still see him as questionable, not out. Where do you see this back to him being out!?

Bbm

• moosedrool

@Zieg30 said...

Would appreciate advice on Kennard, Hart, or Belinelli for the SG slot on FD? Have a $444 GPP ticket I’d be be happy min-cashing, but need to get to that cash line!

If Bullock plays, I assume I should be off Kennard. Hart has had some massive games this season, but nothing lately.

Obviously you’re looking for someone low priced. How about Snell? Good luck.

• casper

@Idontknow said...

@dcsports21 said…

Noel starting

That has not been reported

• ASitar

I have waaay too many Cavs and Bullets.

• Njsum1

@moosedrool said...

I don’t mind snell..did very nicely in this same situation last time out and he’s 3k.

• monarch

I haven’t seen Adam’s yet. Just PG and Felton. Along with Gordon and Briscoe. Teams in locker rooms at the moment.

• Zieg30

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@moosedrool said...

Thanks for the response. It seems to me like Snell’s upside is really low 20’s, whereas the other three could get to the high 20s? Hart seems to be the biggest wild card, with a likely score of 15 points, but the upside of 40+ (though I don’t know what factors were at play that led to his few 40+ games this season).

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

What do you think about Wilson? Thinking of using him on DK tonight.

He was charged with guarding Blake last time they played and he did well, at least defensively.

• Idontknow

@casper said...

That has not been reported

Give it a min…

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

He was charged with guarding Blake last time they played and he did well, at least defensively.

I think I’m putting him in on DK…I don’t play a lot there anyway but I like my lineup with him in it.

• DfsBopBooth

OKC has gone from 5.5 Favs to 4 pt favs so im guessing Adams is out. All the Noel

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Adams out

• mbunner23

Hate shooting guard on dk. Maybe I’ll punt with Kennard?

• hobbes2d

Ish is out too now hahahaha this slate

• monarch

Damn. Turd is out as well

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).