• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 234
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dominicanpapi

Sixers/Lakers —- 232 total with Philly favored by 6.
    Suns/Spurs —- 223 total with SAS favored by 13

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@bods72 said...

Hey Panda, any interest in Stanley Johnson or is Kennard the man with Bullock out?

I think Kennard is the better play, but Stanley is worthwhile. Stanley’s been so bad this year overall and his minutes all over the place that you can’t have a lot of faith in him. I think though if Bullock is out, you have to pencil him in for 20 minutes. If he’s playing well, maybe that can extend to 25. If I were to predict the future I’m sure I’ll have exposure tonight. Just don’t know how much.

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

Appreciate ya, I was looking at Stanley’s logs this year and they are more than serviceable at that tag, but hate to burn that sf spot on him. Gordon looks to be in a great spot, but he is Aaron Gordon.

• lovpink

@dominicanpapi said...

Faried is 7400 on Fanduel yet I still think that’s too low. Even if he puts up 45 fantasy points, that doesn’t kill you. Certainly a better option than Blake who’s priced as if Drummond was out.

45 fps is his ceilng for not his floor.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@bods72 said...

Appreciate ya, I was looking at Stanley’s logs this year and they are more than serviceable at that tag, but hate to burn that sf spot on him. Gordon looks to be in a great spot, but he is Aaron Gordon.

Aaron Gordon has been terrific the past couple of games, and power forward is a great way to attack the Thunder. Gordon is volatile, however, and obviously not recommended for cash games. If you want to save at the position and buy a similar range of outcomes with a little more stability, I’d recommend Rudy Gay on DK.

• mcguirknba

RHJ at 3.8k on DK too cheap?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@lovpink said...

45 fps is his ceilng for not his floor.

How are you calculating his ceiling?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mcguirknba said...

RHJ at 3.8k on DK too cheap?

Yes, I think so.

• Ace15

@Epignosis said...

Yes, I think so.

Yeah he’s a lock if they let him play tonight

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

I’m looking GPPs. You hit the nail on the head with Gordon. Great GPPs play, not so much cash. Today would be the exception with cash though. It is the way to attack the Thunder.

• Ace15

@bods72 said...

I’m looking GPPs. You hit the nail on the head with Gordon. Great GPPs play, not so much cash. Today would be the exception with cash though. It is the way to attack the Thunder.

Does Jerami grant suck on D? Giannis had a tough night… I guess if Gordon hits some jumpshots he could be good? Why the love?

• Abhi

Don’t miss “National TV” Rondo!

• gaelicgirl

@dominicanpapi said...

Sixers/Lakers —- 232 total with Philly favored by 6.
    Suns/Spurs —- 223 total with SAS favored by 13

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

Does Jerami grant suck on D? Giannis had a tough night… I guess if Gordon hits some jumpshots he could be good? Why the love?

I think OKC is much better defending than rim rather than the outside shot. Giannis is a drive first player while Gordon will shoot pretty much only 3s

I realized you were talking about Aaron Gordon and not Eric. I’m not sure Gordon is in a good spot but he is at home so theres that.

• Kmasonbx

@JSteele said...

Giannis is a drive first player while Gordon will shoot pretty much only 3s

Less than 1/3 of Gordon’s shots are 3s.

• JSteele

@Kmasonbx said...

Less than 1/3 of Gordon’s shots are 3s.

Eric Gordon shoots 57% 3s. Thought it would be a lot higher than that. Its still early for me.

sorry

• JSteele

Is anyone going towards D’Angelo Russell tonight in a bounce back spot at home? He only played 24 minutes yesterday and still put up 39 FPTs on DK

• NarrowJ

@Epignosis said...

How are you calculating his ceiling?

LOL, I thought the same thing. He averages 1.11 DK PPM this season, and he’s playing 36-38 minutes, and NO is giving up the most overall FP (according to basketball monster).

I would call 45 a projection more so than a ceiling. If he goes, let’s say, 18 / 22 with a few blocks and steals you’re looking at close to 60. And, I think that’s an entirely plausible (though, not likely) outcome.

• NarrowJ

@JSteele said...

Eric Gordon shoots 57% 3s. Thought it would be a lot higher than that. Its still early for me.

sorry

Think he was talking about Aaron Gordon.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

LOL, I thought the same thing. He averages 1.11 DK PPM this season, and he’s playing 36-38 minutes, and NO is giving up the most overall FP (according to basketball monster).

I would call 45 a projection more so than a ceiling. If he goes, let’s say, 18 / 22 with a few blocks and steals you’re looking at close to 60. And, I think that’s an entirely plausible (though, not likely) outcome.

I just calculated Faried’s floor and ceiling as this:

Ceiling: 52.3
    Floor: 26.2
    Median: 39.2

• gunshow2425

@JSteele said...

Is anyone going towards D’Angelo Russell tonight in a bounce back spot at home? He only played 24 minutes yesterday and still put up 39 FPTs on DK

Btw, I heard Atkinson say that he pretty much rested Russell the 4th quarter because of the back to back. Long Island represent.

• JSteele

@gunshow2425 said...

Btw, I heard Atkinson say that he pretty much rested Russell the 4th quarter because of the back to back. Long Island represent.

I read an article that said he was benched because he wasn’t being aggressive with a couple rebounds. It sounds like BS but if its true, Russell should come out better in tonights game.

• got9forya

Now the real question with Center so stacked and prices not bad on FD do I pay up for the likes of Embid and or Vucevic . Or do yall think Okafor should dominat like all Centers do against Houston. With that said Gasol is starting for SA but only gets around 22 min a game but Pho sucks at defending centers. What to do what to do

• JSteele

@got9forya said...

Now the real question with Center so stacked and prices not bad on FD do I pay up for the likes of Embid and or Vucevic . Or do yall think Okafor should dominat like all Centers do against Houston. With that said Gasol is starting for SA but only gets around 22 min a game but Pho sucks at defending centers. What to do what to do

I’m a fan of Faried/Okafor stack tonight. Embiid is in a good spot, but with everybody back I think you can justify a fade to get some value

• lovpink

@Epignosis said...

I just calculated Faried’s floor and ceiling as this:

Ceiling: 52.3
    Floor: 26.2
    Median: 39.2

he posted 45 wouldn’t kill you so he feels thats his floor it’s closer to his ceiling than his floor so we agree.45 would be a solid line no were near his floor based on your projections.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).