• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 234
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Iceman10000

@captainwacky said...

Damn, dude… some guy’s gonna get a 1-10 train on FD in the $10— pretty insane.

Same guy as my Satty? MRqu…

• DC2380

got damn booker wants to have a good game

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Rondo has had enough of this.

• BBWC_10

So here are some of the names I had in my LU’s tonight. RWB, Jrue(51), Okafor(48), Napier(41), Osman(49), Russell(52), Bertans(38), RHJ. I will not even come close to the cash line on any of them. HUGE mistake in taking Zubac ruining 2 of them. Sato, Forbes, Holmes, Ruined the others. My original Core I stated earlier in the day was Okafor, Jrue, Embiid, Napier, I really liked Osman who is in 2 of my LU’s. I need to just use the optimizer and not try to nail 8 guys.

• scott33

@BBWC_10 said...

So here are some of the names I had in my LU’s tonight. RWB, Jrue(51), Okafor(48), Napier(41), Osman(49), Russell(52), Bertans(38), RHJ. I will not even come close to the cash line on any of them. HUGE mistake in taking Zubac ruining 2 of them. Sato, Forbes, Holmes, Ruined the others. My original Core I stated earlier in the day was Okafor, Jrue, Embiid, Napier, I really liked Osman who is in 2 of my LU’s. I need to just use the optimizer and not try to nail 8 guys.

KCP gonna ruin half my lineups on Yahoo.

• muglore

Hey! Where is Mr. ‘Crawford is the worst player in the NBA of all time’? J. Crawford w/ 9x value tonight

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Beasley get hurt or did Walton fade the chalk?

• pn3

not much i can do when the coach only plays beasley 5 minutes

• muglore

Can’t believe there was only a 7.5 point spread on the Lakers. PHI is an infinitely more talented team w/ Simmons, Embiid and Butler on the floor.

• Njsum1

Embiid doing fine, yet he looks kind of sluggish/sick

• zpa1989

did beasley just stop playing? seemed to get off to a hot start not a single stat since midway into the first Q. whats up with that?

• achesley711

275 with Rondo/Ingram/Embiid 2nd half remaining. Not sure if I’m going to min cash or have a nice night.

• BBWC_10

They were playing terrible with Beasley and Zubac, Made a nice run because Hart/Mcgee gave them a ton of energy.

• BBWC_10

I might have a shot to min cash 1LU, at 260 with Embiid, Ingram. Need them to duplicate their first halves and may have a slim shot.

• zline34

Skiuuuuup. I wanna keep Zuuubaaac

• hobbes2d

Where are all the people who loved this slate at? Lol

• muglore

Zuuubaaac finally climbs out of a hole

• BBWC_10

LOL Zubac showing signs of life, he’ll never make value but at least he’s in the positive.

• BerkeleyBoss

@hobbes2d said...

Where are all the people who loved this slate at? Lol

I love all slates equally like they are my children.

• Petergunz82

@Epignosis said...

It’s sort of like people and their fixation on “late night hammers.”

It just seems like the winning lineup usually has a late game hammer.

• depalma13

Going to score over 300 again and not cash. This is getting real old.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@depalma13 said...

Going to score over 300 again and not cash. This is getting real old.

must be FD.

• txdave41

303 and still no cash. Embid is my last hope. My lineup had White, Alridge, Holiday, Miller and Osman all blow past value and still not good enough.

• tristanwolf

kinda buzzed as it is friken antarctica in chicago tomorrow and i have no work. just back from a buddies and catching up. looks like i’ll cash most of my single bullet, but i think my last swapout from my initial lu was removing cedi osman and b ingraham for beasley and booker? gaahhh i could be wrong i’ll have to check the dk price, i just remember meansy saying he liked beasley better than osman and i was like meh….

• captainwacky

@txdave41 said...

303 and still no cash. Embid is my last hope. My lineup had White, Alridge, Holiday, Miller and Osman all blow past value and still not good enough.

If you have those guys, you will cash.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).