• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( -7 ) at Cleveland ( 7 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Brooklyn ( -7 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10 ) at Houston ( -10 ) —- T: 234
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hpatel1089

who are the two SGs for FD cash everyone is going for?

• Jonas137

@hobbes2d said...

I want to love Beasley but like with Trey Burke, I fear him starting is actually bad for his production.

I hope others feel this way and helps keep his ownership from getting out of control

• captainwacky

I think Solomon hill is a better play than miller tonight if you account for their total range of outcomes in both a close game and blowout. Miller is more dependent on his teammates’ creation and doesn’t get a ton of peripherals. SoLo has the weird blowup game like 4 times a year, where I think Miller’s ceiling is lower. Both are similar, I just like hill more and think he’ll be even lower owned.

• hobbes2d

@Jonas137 said...

I hope others feel this way and helps keep his ownership from getting out of control

I doubt that will be the case given his price and him being a listed starter. I mean he started last game and was pretty underwhelming.

• Jonas137

@hobbes2d said...

I doubt that will be the case given his price and him being a listed starter.

I would agree, but I have hard others compare this to Burke, and that makes me happy. Hope there is more of that out there today

• RandysCrow

@Idontknow said...

Is there an Evan Fournier whisperer out there?

No……I don’t speak Evan

• kps3205s

@Ace15 said...

Butler @6900….seemss like a trap….

I hope not. Single LU and I’m playing him.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

No……I don’t speak Evan

I’m quite sure I will be up against Beasely tongiht though

• moosedrool

@hpatel1089 said...

who are the two SGs for FD cash everyone is going for?

I’d say for value, KCP, Burkes. Mid-tier, Brogdon, LaVine. And, obviously, Harden, Beal and Holiday at the upper tier.

• mbunner23

@hobbes2d said...

I doubt that will be the case given his price and him being a listed starter. I mean he started last game and was pretty underwhelming.

Beasley? What’s underwhelming about 7.7x?

• RandysCrow

@tmarohl said...

I’m quite sure I will be up against Beasely tongiht though

You will….

And for what it is worth…I was close with Len last night…I undervalued him by like 4 fpts lol

• hobbes2d

@mbunner23 said...

Beasley? What’s underwhelming about 7.7x?

I mean I doubt Beasley racks up stocks tonight. He has just 20% usage with the projected starting 5. Back when he was coming off the bench when they were shorthanded against Detroit and Utah he was a lot more productive and had 35-40% usage. Like he should hit value just because he’s so cheap but usually when you play Beasley expecting starters minutes you’re hoping he hits his slate breaking ceiling which I’m not sure he will actually have playing with Ingram/KCP/Zubac (40% usage).

I’m also not advocating fading him I’m just wanting him to hit his massive ceiling haha. :D

• BBWC_10

Ok, I’m going with 3 LU’s…Thats it. Sticking with my original Embiid, Jrue build. The other is a RWB build and the last is a more balanced build concentrating on teams with a ton of injuries (Nets/Pels/Lakers)

• Jonas137

@hobbes2d said...

I mean I doubt Beasley racks up stocks tonight. He has just 20% usage with the projected starting 5. Back when he was coming off the bench when they were shorthanded against Detroit and Utah he was a lot more productive and had 35-40% usage. Like he should hit value just because he’s so cheap but usually when you play Beasley expecting starters minutes you’re hoping he hits his slate breaking ceiling which I’m not sure he will actually have playing with Ingram/KCP/Zubac (40% usage).

I’m also not advocating fading him I’m just wanting him to hit his massive ceiling haha. :D

Zubac will be in trouble tonight against Embiid, so I see Beasley having better usage tonight, and am not worried about him hitting 6x or 8x, he will get his.

• moosedrool

Someone talk me off the ledge, I’m considering R Lopez at C.

• ASitar

Butler will be in 3 of my 4 DK LUs tonight. Incoming 50 burger

• captainwacky

@moosedrool said...

Someone talk me off the ledge, I’m considering R Lopez at C.

Don’t play Robin Lopez.

• captainwacky

Also, Zubac should get mangled by Embiid as long as Joel is not too hungover or whatever— Beasley should do just fine if that action occurs.

• skankinmat

Vuc or Simmons on Yahoo? Im usually a Vuc guy but Simmons against LA seems juicier

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

Also, Zubac should get mangled by Embiid as long as Joel is not too hungover or whatever— Beasley should do just fine if that action occurs.

I’m sure Embiid will play and be fine…yet the fact that he popped up at all on the injury report soured me a little on the slate…with all the other studs on the slate, I felt he’d go overlooked for the spot. Not unowned, yet underowned. I was going all in or 75% min. I just don’t want to see a 10k+ player who I was going all in with any type of ?.

• feekdogg

CP3 for $29 on Yahoo with the premise that he gets 30 minutes, or Rondo for $5 less?

• monarch

I’m punting Hart at 4.1k. He is better with Rondo no Ball, Kuzma and best of all no ownership…probably for good reason lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

This might be my favorite slate of the season so far.

• rickleese

@feekdogg said...

CP3 for $29 on Yahoo with the premise that he gets 30 minutes, or Rondo for $5 less?

Rondo…. for me. Lots of minutes for Rondo and cheaper.

• moosedrool

@Epignosis said...

This might be my favorite slate of the season so far.

Agreed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.