7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at New Orleans ( 7 ) — T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) — T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at Toronto ( -5.5 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Minnesota ( 7.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at San Antonio ( 3.5 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

To be the first to post in this thread is an honor. I will start it out by thanking Frugal for telling me that Jevon Carter was going to have to play close to thirty minutes yesterday. Thanks Frug’s, you stopped me from cashing most of my lineups on DK because you are one of the guys I respect the most, so I listened to you. :) Point 2 – DK pricing is extremely soft for tomorrow. Many guys who have crushed have seen a price reduction. How can you not play Rudy again against Dallas at 7.5K?

• tmarohl

Damn, thought that bum Gordon was underpriced on FD at 6.9. Now he is 6.3. I know he sucks, like Dray, but have to have a couple at that price, in the event he feels motivated to play!

• tmarohl

Ingram less than 8K on FD against the Bucks, are you f’ing kidding me?

• WilliamPU2003

id like to thank all the idiots for playing morris and carter yesterday. made cashing 50/50s easier then usual. keep up the good work buckos.

won 8 days in a row.

• captainwacky

Yeah, DK’s pricing is extremely soft today. Should be interesting to say the least.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

To be the first to post in this thread is an honor. I will start it out by thanking Frugal for telling me that Jevon Carter was going to have to play close to thirty minutes yesterday. Thanks Frug’s, you stopped me from cashing most of my lineups on DK because you are one of the guys I respect the most, so I listened to you. :) Point 2 – DK pricing is extremely soft for tomorrow. Many guys who have crushed have seen a price reduction. How can you not play Rudy again against Dallas at 7.5K?

Ha! I’m sorry man, it was a thin play. My 2nd best DK lineup last night was 264.75 with Carter’s ugly 1.25. At least you know I put my money where my mouth is and play the guys I tend to mention.

Rudy…early gut feel is that Dallas will try to make the adjustment, they pretty much shut him down in the 4th so the skills are there. If Mitchell is out again, I’ll be taking a hard look at Clarkson and Ingles.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Looks like many of the Washington guys will be back today

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Rudy…early gut feel is that Dallas will try to make the adjustment, they pretty much shut him down in the 4th so the skills are there. If Mitchell is out again, I’ll be taking a hard look at Clarkson and Ingles.

Or Dallas could say let Rudy get his. If he is shooting then that is only a 2 point shot compared to the guards and wings taking threes…

• frugal

Early gut check plays just looking at the overall slate:

I hope Mitchell sits.

Cody Zeller a lock if he’s playing 30 minutes again and on the flip side Sabonis will eat.

Reggie Jackson lowest price in 3 games and has been getting there.

Barnes and Holmes tearing it up over the last 2, could they keep it going vs TOR? On the flip side all the Powell if OG is out and 1 of the TOR guards will destroy.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

I just scrolled through the player pool and I only see a few guys that are probably mispriced. Mainly Boucher and Dejounte. Probably Siakam and Simmons also. Who else am I missing?

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

I just scrolled through the player pool and I only see a few guys that are probably mispriced. Mainly Boucher and Dejounte. Probably Siakam and Simmons also. Who else am I missing?

Zeller and Giannis

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

I guess Zeller is also viable again assuming he is still starting

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I guess Zeller is also viable again assuming he is still starting

Giannis looks priced correctly to me. Agreed on Zeller. Just noticed him

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Maybe I’ll notice more guys once I start digging in

• frugal

@RandysCrow said...

Or Dallas could say let Rudy get his. If he is shooting then that is only a 2 point shot compared to the guards and wings taking threes…

It was Rudy that won that last game scoring 29 points in 3 quarters. in the 4th they completely shut him down 0-4. KP has the ability to guard him in the post, yet so many possessions they had KP out of position on D. Some of it was odd switches, but a lot of it was simply have KP start out at the 3 point line on D for no good reason. Either DAL coaching or KP royally screwed up. There’s no way they let him have a repeat performance.

Conversely, DAL doesn’t really have the tools to shut down Clarkson/Ingles. Yes, they have JRich and DFS back who are both excellent individual defenders but the Mavs team defense is in disarray right now and has been since COVID hit them (boy do they miss Kleber). Until they get back to the smoothness of the beginning of the season, savy players who can score inside and out are going to give them problems. I’d forgotten how good Ingles can be with the ball in his hands, his style is similar to Luka in a lot of ways.

EDIT: Also concerning Rudy. I have to imagine if Rudy gets hot again exposing KP/Powell, one of them is going to lose minutes to Boban. I was a little shocked he didn’t check in early last game. He’s no defensive juggernaut but he’s going to stick near the basket and stop Rudy from outrebounding the entire Mavs team in the 1st half…

• bazerko

Looking at last game as well Favors was out, so that probably got Gobert some extra run at C.

• Njsum1

@bazerko said...

Looking at last game as well Favors was out, so that probably got Gobert some extra run at C.

Favors and Mitchell helped Rudy’s cause. If they’re both out again, I don’t think Dallas will be able to do much defensively to stop him from returning value on a 7.5k salary. If they play, he isn’t as strong a play.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

To be the first to post in this thread is an honor. I will start it out by thanking Frugal for telling me that Jevon Carter was going to have to play close to thirty minutes yesterday.

I had Carter in my LU before Frugal’s post, and I’m sure a lot of us assumed he would play. There was no reason to think he wouldn’t, so it seems a bit unfair to blame Frugal for also making that assumption.
    These things happen.

• bazerko

FYI, Steve Nash came out and said he would like to reduce the workloads of: Durant, Kyrie and Harden, saying the minutes they are playing are unsustainable.

Source: Rotoworld

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

I had Carter in my LU before Frugal’s post, and I’m sure a lot of us assumed he would play. There was no reason to think he wouldn’t, so it seems a bit unfair to blame Frugal for also making that assumption.
    These things happen.

He was 16.3% owned in the .25. But I’ll take the blame for mentioning him here. Sometimes the thin plays pay off. sometimes they don’t . Last night it was Gabe Vincent.

• gaelicgirl

@WilliamPU2003 said...

id like to thank all the idiots for playing morris and carter yesterday. made cashing 50/50s easier then usual. keep up the good work buckos.

won 8 days in a row.

You seem nice.

• newzreview

@theIrrigator said...

Maybe I’ll notice more guys once I start digging in

What about Horford against BKN?

• frugal

Wonder if Westbrook will see 30+ minutes tonight.

• Herf

@frugal said...

Wonder if Westbrook will see 30+ minutes tonight.

I would assume that after Beal has shown his frustration publicly about losing that Westbrick and Beal both go ham tonight to get a win.

• Bodiaz36

I do like Horford tonight against BKN. Zeller nice and cheap too in nice matchup. FVV shot 3-17 from the field his last game and still came away with 50 fantasy points. That can’t be ignored. Evidently he took a crash course in “(player-popup #trae-young)Trae Young”:/players/trae-young-409063’s guide how to inefficiently churn out fantasy points

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).