7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at New Orleans ( 7 ) — T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) — T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at Toronto ( -5.5 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Minnesota ( 7.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at San Antonio ( 3.5 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Agree. I still think Rudy is a steal on DK against Dallas though. On FD, I actually kind of like Zinger at PF as I am sure he will be told to try to rebound.

Yeah, Rudy clearly was a good play last time so could be again today. FWIW, from a statistical perspective in these B2B “series” this season, the most likely outcome by a significant margin is the teams split games which tells me I should be looking at Mavs, but based on my early numbers outside Ingles, maybe Clarkson, I’m not planning any further exposure.

• mpuntsch

@tmarohl said...

Build better lineups :)
    Just stick with it. Look at better performing lineups and try to look at their thought process. Analyze your lineups against top lineups and see if you can identify weak spots. Every slate is different. This year has been weird. Whenever I get into a funk, I try to go back to solid plays and reduce my thin plays. You should consult with Jayzee though, because you never want to play who the reaper has going.

You are right.. it has been a weird year. I appreciate the advice. I think I have solid plays and they just turn out to shit!

• Njsum1

@Durantdagoat said...

Dejounte Murray is an absolute steal at 6100dk

I don’t like when someone who just made an RG account today Is thinking the same thing I am 😎

• MSUspartan25000

Anyone have any thoughts on Halliburton or Seth Curry? They both seem pretty cheap and in good spots to turn things around

• tmarohl

@MSUspartan25000 said...

Anyone have any thoughts on Halliburton or Seth Curry? They both seem pretty cheap and in good spots to turn things around

Which site?

• MSUspartan25000

• Durantdagoat

Have you guys won with having like 200-400 salary left over cause I really like this lineup but seeing 300$ go to waste is tough

• frugal

@Durantdagoat said...

Have you guys won with having like 200-400 salary left over cause I really like this lineup but seeing 300$ go to waste is tough

Won? I’ve only won as in 1st maybe a handful of times my entire DFS “career”. Greater than min cash? Absolutely, all the time. Typically comfortable leaving up to ~$500 on DK.

• Durantdagoat

@frugal said...

Won? I’ve only won as in 1st maybe a handful of times my entire DFS “career”. Greater than min cash? Absolutely, all the time. Typically comfortable leaving up to ~$500 on DK.

That’s good to know I am kind of new on DK but I’ve won a couple bucks here and there just trying to make the next step that’s why I just joined here

• tmarohl

@MSUspartan25000 said...

Dk

Curry certainly getting the minutes, but his shot has not been dropping the last few games. Probably worth a flier. Hali had a nice price drop and is also getting good minutes. Both would be in play, but I probably won’t have any.

• tmarohl

@Durantdagoat said...

Actually, especially on smaller slates, leaving some money on the table is a way to differentiate your lineup. I know some of the pro’s set lineuphq a 100 bucks below the salary cap so they are not forcing plays.

• Herf

Just a few things I’m noticing…

I like D. Murray against Denver.
    I like VanVleet against Sacramento.
    Middleton should destroy New Orleans.
    I’m giving A. Gordon another chance.
    I really like Taurean Prince today.

• Bodiaz36

Could be nice spot here for DeAndre Jordan too. Should gobble up a few more boards with Durant out. Seems like a safe 25-30 fpts. I think I like him a smidge better than Zeller now in that price range

• frugal

@Herf said...

Just a few things I’m noticing…

I like D. Murray against Denver.
    I like VanVleet against Sacramento.
    Middleton should destroy New Orleans.
    I’m giving A. Gordon another chance.
    I really like Taurean Prince today.

A. Gordon is someone I’m looking at right now. He’s shot poorly 2 games in a row, but in the first he had good peripherals and returned ~40 FP. I believe early foul trouble limited his minutes last game vs SAC, it’s a really good bounce back spot I think.

• gaelicgirl

@frugal said...

Kaminsky went off last night too? Sheesh.

Ayton owners hardest hit. Frank was playing well, so Monty rolled with him.

• gaelicgirl

@dominicanpapi said...

Warriors: Wiseman, Wolves ’21 1st rounder plus additional picks

Wiseman is off limits, he’s a real building block.

• factorial89

i bet 2 props for this slate.derozan over 18.5 pts. at -108 and jokic over 22.5 at -100.

• dominicanpapi

@gaelicgirl said...

Wiseman is off limits, he’s a real building block.

That’s what I would ask lol. Steph and Klay are not getting any younger, Beal gives you guys a legitimate shot at another title. Wiggins and the Wolves pick isn’t going to get it done. Especially when Harden got like 5 first rounders and 2 pick swaps.

• Herf

@frugal said...

A. Gordon is someone I’m looking at right now. He’s shot poorly 2 games in a row, but in the first he had good peripherals and returned ~40 FP. I believe early foul trouble limited his minutes last game vs SAC, it’s a really good bounce back spot I think.

His last game was unbelievably bad. He will not shoot 1-9 again tonight against the Clippers. The Magic will be hyped for this game and I wouldn’t be surprised to see Gordon north of 40 FP tonight.

• Durantdagoat

@frugal said...

Even with Kawhi and George back?

• frugal

@Durantdagoat said...

Even with Kawhi and George back?

Yes, I still think it’s a bounce back spot. But I’m no where near close to building rosters so I don’t know if I’ll have any exposure.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

That’s what I would ask lol. Steph and Klay are not getting any younger, Beal gives you guys a legitimate shot at another title. Wiggins and the Wolves pick isn’t going to get it done. Especially when Harden got like 5 first rounders and 2 pick swaps.

Golden State doesn’t have the assets for Beal in my opinion. Most notably, the contract matching dollars because they are not trading Klay or Steph and no one wants Dray outside of GS and a couple other teams. I don’t think Washington would want Wiggins.

• gaelicgirl

@dominicanpapi said...

That’s what I would ask lol. Steph and Klay are not getting any younger, Beal gives you guys a legitimate shot at another title. Wiggins and the Wolves pick isn’t going to get it done.

They believe Klay coming back gives them a legitimate shot at another title, so there’s no point in adding Beal right now. I mean, who would you bring off the bench next season? Klay? Beal? They’re not entertaining any title fantasies this season, just hoping to make the playoffs and give Wiseman a year to mature.

• superjon

Am I missing something on AG?

His points prop on Sharpside is showing 0.5 with the Over at +230

• bazerko

I hope you put your life savings on that, must be a mistake and will probably get taken down.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).