7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at New Orleans ( 7 ) — T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) — T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at Toronto ( -5.5 ) — T: 229
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Minnesota ( 7.5 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Orlando ( -2 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( -3.5 ) at San Antonio ( 3.5 ) — T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4 ) at Utah ( -4 ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pidinolo

@Durantdagoat said...

Have you guys won with having like 200-400 salary left over cause I really like this lineup but seeing 300$ go to waste is tough

Yes. To expand on that. I have had quite a few top 50-100 that would have been top 10’s had I not forced myself to use all of my salary. I also have quite a few busts due to being too cute and leaving money in unnecessary spots. Think your spots through and analyze their ability to get you what you want within a good margin of error, don’t blindly shove in plays or get too obsessive with differentiating.

• packdog

Yo Joes!

Starting with Ingles and Harris for savings and building from there.

• chronoxiong

I’m torn on Center guys. Its either Gobert, Drummond or Horford for me. On FD, I have to make that tough choice. I assume Gobert is going to crush again but I assume the Mavs must do everything in their power to slow Gobert down. Gobert should still have a good game but if another Center matches him or gets close to his output, that will set back my other choices. I need a win. Badly.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

That is why I was asking who scores more DK points – Beal or Harden?

I give the edge to Harden straight up but honestly I am not playing either I don’t think. PGs vs Trae and PGs vs Westbrook and the Wiz are both things. I think Trae and Westbrook outscore Beal tonight. I like Trae/WB/Kyrie/SGA/ and one of the Tor guards. Wish one of them besides FVV was SG eligible. Also like D Murray for a potential 7-8x. But I have been pretty cold so take that for what it is worth.

• captainwacky

I can’t imagine not playing RWB on DK at 9k in his third game back. That’s absolutely bananas, and hopefully Harden/Kyrie ownership suppresses Westbrook. Unless something changes between now/lock I’ll have 100 percent.

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I can’t imagine not playing RWB on DK at 9k in his third game back. That’s absolutely bananas, and hopefully Harden/Kyrie ownership suppresses Westbrook. Unless something changes between now/lock I’ll have 100 percent.

Can we confirm he doesn’t have a minutes limit?

Of course….36 minutes at 9k is smash, yet 28 minutes at 9k…mehhhhhh

• Brendan239

Y’all can have Bledsoe and Jrue, I’m going NAW. What do you do if Zeller starts?

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Can we confirm he doesn’t have a minutes limit?

Of course….36 minutes at 9k is smash, yet 28 minutes at 9k…mehhhhhh

That’s my only concern. I mean, he’s coming of 1.51 FPPM game vs a far better defense. I think he gets to 50 pretty easily tonight with upside capped only by minutes.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #13

RG Tiered Ranking

I know right…AD under 9k these days and WB 9k lol…dudes who used to consistently hit 70-80 and were 11-12k every slate. Obviously circumstances change but these dudes aren’t old and slow and when healthy can still rack up the monster games. WB may not be completely healthy but I watch him and he is still a full go out there playing hard as ever, IF he finds his shot one of these games he is hitting an 80 spot. Scott Brooks is coaching for his job right now, maybe even tonight. Absolute must win. I think he leans heavy on his stars so hopefully that means 35 minutes for WB.

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

Who scores more fantasy points on DK tonight. Harden or Beal?

Harden just put up 72 on the Hawks with Durant active. Now Beal gets to play ATL. after putting a 70.5 spot on New Orleans.

Dort owns Harden, I wouldn’t touch him tonight. Pretty sure it will be the Kyrie show, though I really like Bruce Brown at the bare minimum tonight, especially after the Nash talk about the big 3 playing too many minutes.

Edit: Just saw that iamdonk11 beat me to it.

• RipCityRings

So many Spurs underpriced on DK. Denver feels like the perfect matchup for LMA, though Dejounte’s hard to get away from. Could also see Keldon doing well here.

• realphipps

Hey guys, been bouncing around airports today. Can’t play tonight, but have an expiring free bet on FD. So this WAS/ATL game… Just in general, what kind of player props would you bet if you could?

Also, durantthegoat has to be the alter ego of an infamous friend from the board’s past.

• Durantdagoat

@realphipps said...

Hey guys, been bouncing around airports today. Can’t play tonight, but have an expiring free bet on FD. So this WAS/ATL game… Just in general, what kind of player props would you bet if you could?

Also, durantthegoat has to be the alter ego of an infamous friend from the board’s past.

Why’s that lol

• billythekidcowboysheat

Noel a direct pivot off a chalky zeller.

Drummond hulk smashed mitch last time they played a few weeks ago, now with allen, i could see noel get a few extra mins if Drummond bodies mitch again.

Gobert seems to be plug and play on dk, but watch embiid get ruled out after lock!

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Noel a direct pivot off a chalky zeller.

Drummond hulk smashed mitch last time they played a few weeks ago, now with allen, i could see noel get a few extra mins if Drummond bodies mitch again.

Gobert seems to be plug and play on dk, but watch embiid get ruled out after lock!

If Embiid gets ruled out, not falling for that Dwight Howard trap again.

• xwalker5

@RipCityRings said...

So many Spurs underpriced on DK. Denver feels like the perfect matchup for LMA, though Dejounte’s hard to get away from. Could also see Keldon doing well here.

Agreed. Hard for me to get away from LMA + Murray as well

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

If Embiid gets ruled out, not falling for that Dwight Howard trap again.

That would keep his % down, plus zeller, Gobert, alot of centers plays, i haven’t decided if I’m going all in on okc-bkn yet, feels like your gonna need some from it.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

I’m torn on Center guys. Its either Gobert, Drummond or Horford for me. On FD, I have to make that tough choice. I assume Gobert is going to crush again but I assume the Mavs must do everything in their power to slow Gobert down. Gobert should still have a good game but if another Center matches him or gets close to his output, that will set back my other choices. I need a win. Badly.

i don’t think I would do Rudy on FD. I don’t think I would do Drummond either. I know he smashed in the matchup a few weeks ago, but his minutes have been trending down.

• xwalker5

Capela, or Vuc?

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

i don’t think I would do Rudy on FD. I don’t think I would do Drummond either. I know he smashed in the matchup a few weeks ago, but his minutes have been trending down.

Thats what I’m thinking too. I think the Mavs must do everything in their power to make sure Gobert doesn’t get another 20-20 game on them. So they might have to double Gobert or throw out all their bigs on him. Maybe even a Boban sighting to guard Gobert. Drummond’s minutes are down and I noticed that. I assume he only went off last game cuz it was against his former team. That narrows it down to Horford or even a chalky Cody Zeller? Cody Zeller? Seriously?

• jfitzgan

Maledon worth a dart throw with George hill out? I’ve yet to see him play. No clue.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Who plays on Yahoo? Looks like a good night for Stars and Scrubs.

• frugal

@jfitzgan said...

Maledon worth a dart throw with George hill out? I’ve yet to see him play. No clue.

If he starts, definitely worth a dart. If Diallo starts, not sure.

• frugal

@jv21 said...

Who plays on Yahoo? Looks like a good night for Stars and Scrubs.

That’s every night on Yahoo.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

That’s every night on Yahoo.

lol. I’ll keep that in mind . I don’t play on Yahoo much and when I do I just pick who I like.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).