7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Philadelphia ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• krighton

Not sure im ready for this after last night

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

had an idea to create a lineup every hour or so throughout the day and see how my thinking changes as I read/hear more about the slate… could be interesting.. although I know this isn’t the place to post the lineups. I guess I’d have to go to a blog or something and that might not be worth the effort haha

• xdan3220

Just barely managed to cash in the Monster last night without having Jimmy Butler. He was 48% owned, how you don’t get to 320 with an 81 point bomb from him I’ll never know but I’m glad lots of those lineups tanked. Initial look through, I’m thinking I’ll end up with some Pistons and more exposure to Denver/Sacramento game.

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

I don’t see any way to not start with Wall/Cousins tonight…. what an ugly slate.

• DirkDigglerz

This Slate has too many Value Plays D Russ and Randle will go off again

• monarch

Can Jokic stay out of foul trouble tonight vs Boogie?

• pizzalovertyler

Went stars and scrubs last night and jimmy butler couldn’t even save me. Never again. I’m liking Conley, Jackson, and Teague if he plays. Hoping waiters doesn’t play again tonight to leave value open on the heat.

• socrates7

M Gasol’s and Dragic’s availability seem to shape the slate, but both games tip off late.

• ASitar

If Gasol is out, is Conley and Randle a must play? Also, do we keep riding Joe Johnson and Richardson?

• Stickman731

@monarch said...

Can Jokic stay out of foul trouble tonight vs Boogie?

He did it last night against Draymond which surprised me. Now I am thinking he is must play tonight.

• socrates7

@ASitar said...

If Gasol is out, is Conley and Randle a must play? Also, do we keep riding Joe Johnson and Richardson?

They all become very interesting. If Dragic sits with Whiteside already ruled out I think all the high usage guys from Heat and Suns are all in play (look at the Detroit vs Heat game). The tough part though is we may not know at lock.

• Stickman731

@krighton said...

Not sure im ready for this after last night

I understand. It was the first night in the last 10 days I did not breakeven or win. I guess regression to the mean. This probably also explains why I did not roster Aaron Gordon. Nurkic or Trevor Booker.

• MPDR1983

Last night was so easy to cash.. Faded everyone over 9K…Nice 334 Dk points. cashing every line up. On to the next.

• dandub9

Got caught chasing the box score on the cheap PG’s last night. Time to regroup.

• Dkarps16

Keep an eye on the Celtics tonight. IT, Bradley and Horford all priced low on DK and the Jazz, while perhaps the best defensive team in the NBA, are on the 2nd half of a back to back.

At 7,400, I’m plugging in Thomas and not thinking twice about it. Shelvin Mack can’t check him and I’m not worried about Gobert at the rim… IT is nifty enough to get to the line.

Without Smart (he was in the hospital with a stomach bug), Bradley becomes a near must-play at 5,900, right?

• Dirt_Lavert

@kbarnhill7523 said...

I don’t see any way to not start with Wall/Cousins tonight…. what an ugly slate.

Wall is too much $.

Game theory wise we know he’ll be highly owned anyhow. I think not playing him is the play here

• DirkDigglerz

My early research I found out that the Celtics are 29th in rebounding. Looks like a 20 rebound game for Rudy Gobert.

• kbarnhill7523

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Wall is too much $.

Game theory wise we know he’ll be highly owned anyhow. I think not playing him is the play here

I meant in cash, I can see the tourney fade though.

• Jaredmlevitt

@DirkDigglerz said...

My early research I found out that the Celtics are 29th in rebounding. Looks like a 20 rebound game for Rudy Gobert.

Yeah, they have been awful against big men all season. 20 boards from Gobert is very realistic.

• BUFUu2

I hope everyone goes with embid tonight…… earlier this season the only guy that did worth a shit on the 76ers was Tj, Lavine and Wiggins both tore it up and towns shut down embid…. Just throwing that out there

• Dirt_Lavert

@Dkarps16 said...

Keep an eye on the Celtics tonight. IT, Bradley and Horford all priced low on DK and the Jazz, while perhaps the best defensive team in the NBA, are on the 2nd half of a back to back.

At 7,400, I’m plugging in Thomas and not thinking twice about it. Shelvin Mack can’t check him and I’m not worried about Gobert at the rim… IT is nifty enough to get to the line.

Without Smart (he was in the hospital with a stomach bug), Bradley becomes a near must-play at 5,900, right?

As a C’s fan if no smart we’ll see a lot more Rozier. Might still be a good spot for AB but as I said Rozier will eat up some guard minutes if Smart is a no go.

Zeller was also hospitalized not like that matters a ton. Might get some more Horford, Amir playing 5, Kelly playing 5, and that in turn could open up some more minutes for Jarebko/Green/Brown.

Loving Horford and IT at their prices though. Rotogrinders isn’t loving Hayward probably because of Crowder being on him, but I was watching some of another game without Hill and it looked like Hayward was bringing the ball up? Not sure how much this affects that matchup.

• krighton

You can get 3 pf/centers on dk tonight…playing with that a bit

• Dirt_Lavert

Is Matt Barnes back to playing ball!? Holy hell he’s smashed his last 2 games

• Dirt_Lavert

Aaron Brooks if Teague doesn’t go. Also, if Deron sits Seth Curry !??? And maybe Devon Harris if you’re feeling lucky lol. Curry is only an SG on DK so that’s chill. I’m game for 4 PGs and 3 centers tonight!

• Joeltimb

Rubio has got to be the value play of the night, no? Not taking minimum salary guys. Middle tier specifically.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler