7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Philadelphia ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Conley85

Barnes could be a trap but he looks like a nice cheap way to assure a lot of mins in the game with the highest over/under. Plus he does well with peripheral stats. Sounds like McConnell will be more popular around that price so Ill take the gamble on Barnes.

• 50gopackgo

• nateW

@mark83vt said...

Last night was frustrating. Had 2 duds and still managed 330 points. Unfortunately it was only good for 25 bucks. I seriously considered skipping today altogether but as we all know that’s not going to happen.

Lol! That sounds like a terrific night to me! At least you cashed.

• debeatup

@mrmogz said...

Beal’s B2B’s don’t seem to be great, and he’s coming off an ankle injury where he played 35 mins last night. Why can YOU guarantee he will get 40+ Fpts?

You guys that “predict” shit need to stop dealing in absolutes. If you think he’s a good play to recommend, then so be it, but please don’t guarantee between x-y points because people on here will blindly follow and go all in on said player.

That being said I think he’s a fine play tonight also.

THANK YOU for this post! None of us here is an expert nor a psychic and for the most part we’re bouncing ideas off of each other. But I strongly feel if you’re giving advice or hot takes, take some time to put a clear argument behind it.

For example, the past week it’s been a full on back and forth about McConnell as a play. Whether you agree with his position, xdan has given detailed info and reasoning as to why he feels you should avoid TJ. That’s way more valuable than “Jazz defense is good, Dallas plays slow” responses.

Personally I could care less about who guys want to play or avoid but I sure as hell appreciate it when they go in depth about why

• nateW

Ty Lawson back in Denver. Not sure that means anything though.

• Supersharpie

One more…KCP or Booker?

• jetsfan303

Anyone have any further insights into Jeff Teague?

• gmaloney34

@nateW said...

Ty Lawson back in Denver. Not sure that means anything though.

Not sure if it does but he was pushing 30 min/game before he got hurt…wish I had an idea of how many he’ll play tonight

• nateW

Troy Daniels lit up the Lakers last time they played for over 40 fp. Man there is some low priced guys that could go the F off tonight.

• gonzaerv726

I cannot decide on the SF and C position on FD.

Embiid or Gobert GPP?
    Hayward or Leonard GPP?

• gausman7

@mrmogz said...

Beal’s B2B’s don’t seem to be great, and he’s coming off an ankle injury where he played 35 mins last night. Why can YOU guarantee he will get 40+ Fpts?

You guys that “predict” shit need to stop dealing in absolutes. If you think he’s a good play to recommend, then so be it, but please don’t guarantee between x-y points because people on here will blindly follow and go all in on said player.

That being said I think he’s a fine play tonight also.

If people don’t understand that everything said on here is guessing (sometimes educated and sometimes not) then they will after a couple of weeks. a forum is a place to throw things out and see what sticks. I think putting “rules” on people is counter-productive and will lessen their interest and imput. The more OPINIONS I hear, the better IMO. just my two cents

• BUFUu2

any word on teague

• JPep2370

Made the cash line in 50/50’s 3 days in a row but missed it by 9 points in a more “balanced” lu vs the stars and scrubs which I won with the 3 previous plays. Going back to the stars and scrubs in my 50/50 to get back on track. Cousins and P.George my core guys, decent? Wouldn’t mind adding a 3rd any suggestions, again 50/50 lu. thx

• BUFUu2

@JPep2370 said...

Made the cash line in 50/50’s 3 days in a row but missed it by 9 points in a more “balanced” lu vs the stars and scrubs which I won with the 3 previous plays. Going back to the stars and scrubs in my 50/50 to get back on track. Cousins and P.George my core guys, decent? Wouldn’t mind adding a 3rd any suggestions, again 50/50 lu. thx

I personally think Randle is the play of the day for 7x

• Stickman731

@dopeshushi61 said...

Yup, DC is a pro at drawing fouls, I’m kinda thinking of stacking him and jokic, hoping Jokic plays no D to stay out of foul troubke

If you believe Jokic gets into foul trouble why not play Nurkic? Some one has to pick up the minutes.

• xdan3220

@debeatup said...

THANK YOU for this post! None of us here is an expert nor a psychic and for the most part we’re bouncing ideas off of each other. But I strongly feel if you’re giving advice or hot takes, take some time to put a clear argument behind it.

For example, the past week it’s been a full on back and forth about McConnell as a play. Whether you agree with his position, xdan has given detailed info and reasoning as to why he feels you should avoid TJ. That’s way more valuable than “Jazz defense is good, Dallas plays slow” responses.

Personally I could care less about who guys want to play or avoid but I sure as hell appreciate it when they go in depth about why

Thanks for the shout out, agree or disagree glad you appreciate the reasoning.

• Stickman731

@flip4flop said...

I really don’t like today. I keep ending up with 2-3k salary leftover on FD and don’t like any of the upgrades. Love the lineup I have but feel like that’s way to much to leave on the table.

Same was happening to me until I backed away from all the value. I still keep one of my LU to see how it performs.

• gausman7

@Stickman731 said...

If you believe Jokic gets into foul trouble why not play Nurkic? Some one has to pick up the minutes.

Nurkic is a really cheap center play that will not hurt your lineup and will likely exceed value (on DK at least…don’t know price on FD)

• NESBears120

Devin booker looks to be in a good spot… with all the guys that are out guys who are good at shooting the 3 ball have been killing the heat

• Dfspacman

Thoughts on Reed without whiteside and Possibly James Johnson?

• kipboggins

Are we on Gasol vs Lakers tonight or does the ankle injury scare us off of him?

• Stickman731

@lastcallcasualty said...

NBA is the most physical contact sport. It’s sweat on sweat. These guys are almost slobbering up other players sweat. Gross… But that’s why these guys are always sick.

It was reported Kevin Love had bad fish on the flight – http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kevin-love-ate-bad-fish-got-food-poisoning-posted-a-double-double-anyway-161400963.html

Like it had nothing to do with NYE.

• nateW

Anyone think Andrew Wiggins drops a 52 burger on 76rs again tonight? Also be careful of Zack Levine. He only had 15 fp against them last game. I was about to play him but then saw that and was like “woe! Hold up.”

• chronoxiong

Lol at the discussion the other day about whether or not TJ McConnell is a good play. If a PG has shown me that he can rack up peripheral stats, I’m playing him all day when he gets a spot start. I feel more confident playing McConnell than I will ever feel confident playing someone like Austin Rivers (who doesn’t rack up peripheral stats). So you know who one of my PGs for tonight will be. I’m trying to figure out who I want to play as my #1 PG. It’s either Lowry, Dragic or just spend down to Reggie Jackson. Still trying to figure that out. All I have to say is eff Erik Spoelstra! I am sick and tired of his rotations! Willie Reed, I am not touching you tonight!

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

My cash game locks tonight are Harris and Allen at SG on FD. 2 cheap locks to hit value allowing me to spend up else wear. Like Lowry against spurs for cash and Leonard on other side in what should be a close game. Will play Gobert or gortat in most of my cash games and sprinkle lineups of boogie Drummond and gasol in gpp

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).