7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Philadelphia ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Srogers96

@zpa1989 said...

anyone have the stones to roll out dragic tonight coming off an injury? or is that just a bad idea.

If he plays he’ll get a lot of minutes.. I think heat will only have 9 players. I don’t think its horrible

• portis21

Can’t decide on a DK sg for under 3900. Robinson seems safe, but what about Monta? Better points per min and I’d have to think his minutes are going to be increasing. T Ross and Danny Green are some other options. What is everyone’s take on this?

• Srogers96

@Kegjmr said...

Harris and Warren or Murray, Randle (if Nelson is out for Den.)

Harris
    like I said before

SG vs SAC is a thing

• damionismyname

@Manyak said...

Shoutout to the homies that are playing reed in respect for him winning you big last year when Brooke used to be out 🙏🏻

lol

• Srogers96

@mrmogz said...

I’m all in on Ersan tonight.

Ersan usage goes down when Embiid plays. Basically everyones goes down. Just food for thought

• Kegjmr

@Srogers96 said...

Harris
    like I said before

SG vs SAC is a thing

I agree with you, I was just thinking that if Nelson is out Murray may get minutes at both sg and pg. Thanks

• Srogers96

I need the Teague news. if he’s out, George, Turner, and Reggie Jackson become very interesting.

• Srogers96

@Kegjmr said...

I agree with you, I was just thinking that if Nelson is out Murray may get minutes at both sg and pg. Thanks

Yeah, Will Barton could do something as well tonight.

• Mscanlon31

Drummond or embiid GPP

• wcsd832

I’ve replaced Conley with Dragic at this point. With Gasol playing and everybody hurt for the heat Dragic is going to have to put up fantasy points. As long as he plays I’m not worried about his injury. The players today rarely play in January unless they are ready for a full workload. If his minutes were going to be limited you would have heard about that by now.

• sooted72

@Manyak said...

There always seem to be a lot of geniuses on here before lock and they tend to disappear as the night goes on after 7pm haha

actually it seems like its the other way around. nobody says anything before lock then at 730 its like OHHHH MAN X WAS OBVIOUSLY THE PLAY TONIGHT after that player puts up like 10 fantasy pts in the first qtr.

• damionismyname

@Mscanlon31 said...

Drummond or embiid GPP

Willy Reed man!

• Mscanlon31

@damionismyname said...

Willy Reed man!

Garunteed for 40!!!!!!!!

• JNZ

whats with the hype of willy reed

• DirkDigglerz

If you search at Mike Conley gamelogs he loves playing at LA for some reason both 50 burgers vs the Clips.. not sure with the Lakers but hey it;s still in LA

• RipCityRings

Dunn, T-Rob and Shabazz looking like solid value plays tonight. Also throwing Malachi in at least one.

• Daybo

Good please people take Willy Reed and ill take Drum sticks for 50 pts

• erizos17

@oaktwnraidr said...

I do too. I work 12 hours so I kind of have to lol

Isnt it a nightmare to change lu’s on a phone?

• chronoxiong

Willie Reed, please kill all your owners tonight like how you killed me the other night. Eff you Erik Spoelstra!

• thebigboy

@DirkDigglerz said...

If you search at Mike Conley gamelogs he love playing at LA for some reason both 50 burgers vs the Clips.. not sure with the Lakers but hey it;s still in LA

This has no meaning.

• DfsBopBooth

From the few games ive watched it seems Horford will settle for that 15+ jumper and pulling Gobert from the basket. Maybe Amir or Favors ends up with double digit rebounds tonight

• KindGuy

Ugh it’s that time of year where injuries start piling up. Really not sure what to make of the Denver and Miami situations. Questionable/Game-time decision tags are the worst!!1

• damionismyname

@JNZ said...

whats with the hype of willy reed

honestly he can go off for 40 and has before but you never know.

• DirkDigglerz

@thebigboy said...

This has no meaning.

Well it’s DFS so I’m taking a gamble hahaha

• RipCityRings

Also if D-Will ends up sitting I think it’s worth going TAM tonight and rolling out Pierre Jackson in at least one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler