7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Philadelphia ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bigkino217

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Gobert’s DvP match-up on First Look was like all red numbers. Why were so many people on his nut sack tonight??

playing Cs vs boston has had it’s moments. glad i faded though

• munco

And McConnell 54.1% ownership in DK Super Shootaround. Damn.

• Dfspacman

Tonite looking like a fail already

• Beckhams3Fingers

I’m 113 with PMR 250 in a few LUs thinking wow, this could be good. Then I see opponent is 143 with PMR 211 and I’m like oh. Nevermind lol

Well actually, there’s hope. Not that far behind. We shall see.

• nateW

Knight out so that could mean a lot more Bledsoe hopefully!

• kpquick24

Gobert’s DvP match-up on First Look was like all red numbers. Why were so many people on his nut sack tonight??

Is DvP all that matters now? Nobody should have played Thomas then..

• Damodei12

Hayward just sitting at 11 FD points

• RipCityRings

KCP is such a boner. Glad he’s in my Tyler Johnson line at least…

• munco

I’m 113 with PMR 250 in a few LUs thinking wow, this could be good. Then I see opponent is 143 with PMR 211 and I’m like oh. Nevermind lol

Well actually, there’s hope. Not that far behind. We shall see.

Nice. Who do you have going now?

• Beckhams3Fingers

@kpquick24 said...

Is DvP all that matters now? Nobody should have played Thomas then..

No, it’s not. Good point. But what convinced you to shine his knob tonight? lol Please, do tell. Because I didn’t see it. My numbers said no Gobert, much better options at C.

• nateW

Please don’t tell me Rudy Gobert is going to pull a LMA tonight!

• bigkino217

No, it’s not. Good point. But what convinced you to shine his knob tonight? lol Please, do tell. Because I didn’t see it. My numbers said no Gobert, much better options at C.

mine said play drummond, but i mostly went against it and went 100% on jokic lol

• Beckhams3Fingers

@nateW said...

Please don’t tell me Rudy Gobert is going to pull a LMA tonight!

Ok I lied, I do have him in 2 LUs lol

• oaktwnraidr

What is Gobert doing??? He’s played the most mins on the team so far and he’s produced the least wtf

• Beckhams3Fingers

@bigkino217 said...

mine said play drummond, but i mostly went against it and went 100% on jokic lol

I have a shit ton of Drummond too. That dude gives me a hard on most nights. Can’t help it.

• Dirt_Lavert

T Wolves about to get iced

• WestCrook1

All of these games are terrible

• roach62

IT taking all the shots..effectively killing my cheaper Bradley pick

• mark83vt

I’d like to contribute to the hating on Gobert. Killing my only decent lineup so far.

• choppadown

I have a shit ton of Drummond too. That dude gives me a hard on most nights. Can’t help it.

I played Gobert because bigs against Boston is a thing. I watch every single BOS game, and bigs tear them up nightly…

• RipCityRings

Wiggins 1-10. My ability to anticipate and roster abysmal shooting performances is uncanny.

• 7klub06

Well damn what a going on Ersan Ilyasova. And what the hell is going on with Wiggins

• Beckhams3Fingers

I limited my Gobert exposure because my numbers didn’t love him. But often times, that’s when I get fade-burned. So I couldn’t stay off him 100%.

• munco

bah. c’mon KCP.

• Dirt_Lavert

@oaktwnraidr said...

What is Gobert doing??? He’s played the most mins on the team so far and he’s produced the least wtf

Just grabbed an offensive foul if it could get any worse it just did

EVERY TIME I ROSTER HIM, FUCKK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler