7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Philadelphia ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kpquick24

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

No, it’s not. Good point. But what convinced you to shine his knob tonight? lol Please, do tell. Because I didn’t see it. My numbers said no Gobert, much better options at C.

Well to begin with he has a DK low of 31.8 in his last 14 games, 6/14 games he has put up over 40. Very consistent and has very high floor. His last matchup with Memphis yes all red, he put up 44. Celtics have struggled to defend centers. Thomas loves to drive to the hole and that had potential for blocks for Gobert. He plays a steady dose of minutes over 30 and often 35-38 minutes. Shall I go on?

Also I wouldn’t count him done for just yet.. may have 6 points, 8 rebounds and 3 blocks in the 3rd Q and all of sudden he won’t be looking so bad. Not saying he will, but we have all seen players in our lineups that are doing bad and we look up and the red fire symbol beside their name. I also never said I loaded up on him, some exposure was not a bad idea though. Hindsight is always 20/20.

• bigkino217

mcconnell hit value already.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

At least Leuer is rollin.

• Codyveo

This thread always has such comedy in it lol. I love it.

• 7klub06

will Collison deliver in the late night slate tonight? Is Cousins going to stay out of foul trouble tonight?

• RipCityRings

7:25 3rd – PHI
    Turnover: Step out of bounds on Jahlil Okafor
    7:38 3rd – MIN
    Turnover: Out of bounds bad pass on Ricky Rubio

Riveting stuff.

• Damodei12

Hayward steal doesn’t count?

• RipCityRings

@Damodei12 said...

Hayward steal doesn’t count?

That steal was literally his only production in the second quarter too. Figures.

• dunbarnation

Man embiid being pf eligible is money in the bank right now.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Lavine crushing.

• Daybo

Wolves are gonna get this game close, but man Wiggins 1/10 was not expecting that

• oaktwnraidr

@firemedicpat said...

Lavine crushing.

Needs to keep scoring cause he isn’t getting peripheral stats besides turnovers lol

• pthornhil2

@firemedicpat said...

Lavine crushing.

yeah crushing with 17 fantasy points midway through the 3rd

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Four lineups tonight and all four doing well.. went balanced and so far paying off. Of course have my better players now and my long shots later minus the dragon.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Lavineeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Tammy409

Thanks Tweeter Pickers. I had a feeling would be owned by fewer than the likes of All-World talents like McConnell and Staukas, but this I did not expect…

PG John Wall 6.9%

• WestCrook1

Jahlil Okafor enters the game and Minnesota goes on a run

• roach62

wow…SA/Toronto with a 214 o/u severely underowned..must be SA bias?

• Peader24

When has Wiggins scrubbed like this before?

• trippw123

Is Tyler Johnson playing tonight?

• Daybo

I dont know whats up with Wiggins either, but really hoping he can at least get to 30 DKFP in this game, I know its unlikely but at least the game is closer now and that would salvage something for me

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@Tammy409 said...

Thanks Tweeter Pickers. I had a feeling would be owned by fewer than the likes of All-World talents like McConnell and Staukas, but this I did not expect…

PG John Wall 6.9%

30 minutes.

• roach62

@Tammy409 said...

PG John Wall 6.9%

look..i know im feeding the troll and all…but shut the hell up already

Wall is 2.5x higher in price on DK playing a pace down team in Dallas…get the fuck over your silly quarter picks acting like you’re some DFS genius..

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@trippw123 said...

Is Tyler Johnson playing tonight?

Last I saw was no.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@kpquick24 said...

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Very true dude!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler