7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Philadelphia ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• roach62

DDR is now chucking up 1 shot per minute…get the hell outta here lol the rest of the team COMBINED has only has 10 more shots than JUST HIM

• Dirt_Lavert

I don’t get why gobert isn’t in what the flying fuck

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Dragon is crushing it already. FU dude!!!! It’s because I faded you 100000000% Still, FU you POS!! LOL

LOL. 100% Usage

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I don’t get why gobert isn’t in what the flying fuck

Small ball… or he has a tooth ache and didn’t tell anyone before the game.

• Beckhams3Fingers

245 PMR 100… any good? Maybe?

• bhodgman

0:06 Karl-Anthony Towns blocks Joel Embiid ‘s 1-foot layup 88 – 91 … wtf!?!?!?

• monarch

OT incoming in Phila

• Beckhams3Fingers

@firemedicpat said...

LOL. 100% Usage

Bro you just love rubbing it in don’t you! haha! You’ve known from day 1 how much I despise that cat.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Finally everyone is going off. It’s about damn time.

• hardrocker61

rubio n wiggers fucked me ill never learn twolves boom or bust

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

OTTTT

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Embiid is at 30. He’s not gonna play OT, right?

• Beckhams3Fingers

omg Dragon is gonna drop a 70 burger tonight.

• hardrocker61

ooh dragon warmin up tho

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@firemedicpat said...

OTTTT

OMFG NVM LOL

• monarch

NVM Bob Cov with the walkoff layup

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

omg Dragon is gonna drop a 70 burger tonight.

80**

• hardrocker61

I’m thinkin 70 for dragic tnite-gotta make up for lost time

• Beckhams3Fingers

Someone tell L. Barbosa he isn’t fucking Westbrook! Ease off the 500% usage there pal!!

• roach62

Raptors getting the brakes beat off them…and they pull Lowry and leave DDR to keep on chucking..ridiculous lol

• tonytone1908

@kdsdawg said...

because Dragic was out ..how many weeks with a back issue???
    and then tried to play but wasn’t too successful with the same issue..maybe he is magically healed or was a wussie as well

Makes no difference. Heat don’t have a ton of players but Johnson ain’t really that good to begin with and Dragic is going to cut into his usage big time. Especially in a revenge game against PHO?

• kdsdawg

@erizos17 said...

Yeah and if DFS existed back then someone would be complaining that Jordan played and he thought he wouldnt play because he’s sick. Everyone has the same kind of info. I wanted to roster Ty Lawson and didnt only because he was questionable. If i had rostered him would it be his fault or mine? Also i dont like the resting shit either but we have to deal with it. Shit happens

bullshit..you must be a young whippersnapper..
    I grew up going to Atlanta to watch Dominique Wilkins in his heyday..we could buy our tickets in the morning from Turtles Records and Tapes..(before CDs)..not worrying one tiny bit if he jammed his finger in a car door dislocating it in the process, or some other ridiculous BS “injury”, we could proceed to make an hour trip to Atlanta not worrying about an injury but if did injure his finger, he would tape it up and proceed to drop 50 on someone along with several rim shattering gravity defying dunks
    lord knows there wasn’t any other reason to ride and watch the Hawks play when he first got there..

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

When Boogie is hitting from 3 he is guaranteed 75. Gonna be a huge night for him.

• Beckhams3Fingers

No OT in Philly LOL!

• sidislike

Perfect capper to Wiggins night of fail, letting his man get a wide open gamewinning lay in at the buzzer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler