7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -4 ) at Philadelphia ( 4 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 201
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 202
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ghost3490

Grober and Lowry wtf

• SammyMiami

Lmfaoooo of course they dont go OT fml. Ill try again tommrow

• zpa1989

@BustNutz said...

Embiid without a minutes restriction and Ben Simmons joining him could be something great

i think embiid without a mins restriction could be a potential 9-10k player later this season. i think simmons will take some time they will ease him back in. i don’t see him scoring too much early. he will get lots of peripherals tho.

• tonytone1908

After hours LU’s lookin good. If only TJ Warren can get out the gutter. Have him across the board.

• ghost3490

Gobert…damn auto correct

• jaymaj

i see some of you guys posting the PMR from DK’s I assume. I only see quarters remaining on FD which is way harder to gauge. Does FD have a PMR option??

• RipCityRings

Started with 100% Dragic/McConnell lines, subconsciously realized I don’t deserve money, swapped in a ton of Lowry. Classic.

• bhodgman

Wiggins…. never again. Just absolute trash….

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Where in the hell is Hayward.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

Dragic with 20 in the 1st.

• Dirt_Lavert

I got so excited reading OT damn.

Utah makes the switch of course no fucking gobert. The one time I play him. Fuck. Willy Reed guna outscore him

• sidislike

@kdsdawg said...

bullshit..you must be a young whippersnapper..
    I grew up going to Atlanta to watch Dominique Wilkins in his heyday..we could buy our tickets in the morning from Turtles Records and Tapes..(before CDs)..not worrying one tiny bit if he jammed his finger in a car door dislocating it in the process, or some other ridiculous BS “injury”, we could proceed to make an hour trip to Atlanta not worrying about an injury but if did injure his finger, he would tape it up and proceed to drop 50 on someone along with several rim shattering gravity defying dunks
    lord knows there wasn’t any other reason to ride and watch the Hawks play when he first got there..

Nice! I grew up watching the Hawks play at the Omni too. I was there when they dismantled the Heat during their inaugural season. Now they have 3 titles and our greatest achievement is still making it to the ECF

• dunbarnation

Hey darn this hurts. I shouldn’t have faded thomas for lowry. Even the reed pick looks great right now. Unfortunately, Lowry is there too

• wystateofmind

I haven’t been able to watch the TOR vs. SA game. Did Lowry get hurt?

• kdsdawg

@firemedicpat said...

Dragic with 20 in the 1st.

gonna be great, until he rests and his back stiffens

• SammyMiami

Rubio and Wiggins are dead to me

• JNZ

EMBIID THE GOD

• Dirt_Lavert

Thanks for getting gobert back with under 4 minutes good looks asshole

• dragon1952

@Ree4erMadness said...

The news came out earlier they were doubtful, I was off them immediately and on to Richardson. I thought Richardson was the better play anyway, plus Dragic revenge game but I took Dragic out and went with Conley

There was no news about Tyler Johnson until after lock bro.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Argh scores will be crazy again. My really good lineups dropping.

• RipCityRings

I was promised there would be Malachi Richardson.

• firemedicpat

RG Overall Ranking

@kdsdawg said...

gonna be great, until he rests and his back stiffens

He would if there was someone else to play. 40 minutes tonight.

• Damodei12

Hayward just cheeks

• munco

there’s still 3 quarters TJ Warren. Please do something

• kdsdawg

@sidislike said...

Nice! I grew up watching the Hawks play at the Omni too. I was there when they dismantled the Heat during their inaugural season. Now they have 3 titles and our greatest achievement is still making it to the ECF

I was there when they played the Celtics in game 6 with a chance to end it there without having to go back to the Garden and play a game 7
    effing Cliff Livingston caught a pass in the paint and missed a 4 footer at the buzzer to win, if I remember correctly
    although game 7 was an epic battle between him and Bird..anyone that likes real BB should google that game and watch it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler