7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Miami ( -3 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Milwaukee ( -8 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -9 ) at Dallas ( 9 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

OK, I was at the Bucks game so I couldn’t follow this shit live very well. What the hell happened to Dejaunte Murray? How come Thabo didnt play? Who else have been the busts and surprises of the night?

U saw my biggest bust up close tonight, Eric Bledsoe.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Interesting, it’s a low scoring GPP cash line tonight for a 12 game slate. You would think everyone would be ecstatic based on how high the GPP cash lines have been last couple nights on a five game slate…:)

• eatmyturf23

@jwq14 said...

I think I’m better off closing my eyes and picking and making a LU. Maybe I’ll give that a go tomorrow

Pretty much haha

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

U saw my biggest bust up close tonight, Eric Bledsoe.

I had lots of Bledsoe. He didn’t play much. If the game would have been close Giannis would have crushed. They couldn’t stop him. I had a ton of Myles Turner as well and he stunk up the joint. Worst player on the court tonight by far though was Henson. He was just awful. If Bucks want to go anywhere they need to find someone to play the post. Even Bojan Bogdanovich was pushing Henson around down low and posting up on him.

• Mrm2010

@tmarohl said...

OK, I was at the Bucks game so I couldn’t follow this shit live very well. What the hell happened to Dejaunte Murray? How come Thabo didnt play? Who else have been the busts and surprises of the night?

Lots of good lpays that underwhelmed tonight. Paul, Bledsoe, Murray, Gordon, Biyombo just to name a few. I had a LU that didn’t break 175. And a nice two game slate tomorrow. 👌

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

I see the Boban scored more than Kat. Beasley went off again. Pau Gasol stunk it up. What else did I miss?

Deleon Wright almost outscored Lowry and CP3 combined….Aaron Gordon sucks at basketball and Breaking NEWS. Brandon Ingram can’t score anymore.

• Malorum

At least today was a reminder to only play Thabo when UTA plays against teams without two starting bigs. Sad that he was basically a DNP-CD. Killed 16% of my lineups.

• RandysCrow

“Robin” Hood…..WHY???

• scott33

Coulda stacked the big 4 of OKC & been looking good tonight

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Cooper08 said...

Interesting, it’s a low scoring GPP cash line tonight for a 12 game slate. You would think everyone would be ecstatic based on how high the GPP cash lines have been last couple nights on a five game slate…:)

All my big hits are on lower scoring nights.

Ill be estatic if Westbrook is riding the bench all 4th quarter.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Cheddabisque

Not sure why the nickname reminds me of

Papagates
    Chipotleaddict

Syllables? Musicality?
    Is there a 3rd brother?

• RandysCrow

I want Westy, PG and Adams to do the exact same thing 2nd half but perhaps add 7 additional fpts each…….

• TeamTwerk

Only 250 lineups out of 66k had Wright in the $8. If you look at some of those lineups I think half of them were just picking random names.

• malickiville

RWB has almost caught CP3 and LBJ

• miggs6876

Good luck to everyone still alive. Had one of my worse nights. 253.5 yuck

• scott33

Well the best of my 5 lines is 330 on FD with no one else. Looks like I’ll cash 3/5, maybe 4/5 if Russ & PG13 can duplicate their 1st halves. Thankfully had all my busts in the same line, it usually never works out that way. Bledsoe, Murray, Fournier, Gordon & Towns. Finished at 236, that might be an all time low for me.

• bbeast

@RandysCrow said...

I want Westy, PG and Adams to do the exact same thing 2nd half but perhaps add 7 additional fpts each…….

Let’s hope. Except I only have Paul George, and I’m 6 points behind the cash line.

• malickiville

@walkoff9 said...

All my big hits are on lower scoring nights.

Ill be estatic if Westbrook is riding the bench all 4th quarter.

I need the opposite, I need RWB to go for about 70. GL man

• Dfspacman

If only I could have removed Murray, no way I was expecting that much of a dud

• TeamTwerk

@malickiville said...

I need the opposite, I need RWB to go for about 70. GL man

I need that plus KCP to get to 50

• biga0787

I’m at 266.25 Westbrook my only player left. If cp3 would have done better I would be dominating

• FunchessOfFun

Who are these weirdos who lock in Delon Wright on a 12 game slate? I know it’s only 0.4%…but that’s still 265 freaks out there in the excellent 8’s

• superstars92

@biga0787 said...

I’m at 266.25 Westbrook my only player left. If cp3 would have done better I would be dominating

I think a lot of people in front of you had CP3 though, but yea if you can get near 300, that’s amazing tonight.

• bbeast

As for the Dejounte Murray thing. Last thing I saw after being put back in for the second quarter. He turned the ball over, had a layup, then fouled Redick for a 3 point shot, got benched and didn’t see playing time until the 3rd quarter. Not in Pop’s good book I guess. 14 minutes for Murray, and Mills went on to score 26.

• RandysCrow

@bbeast said...

Let’s hope. Except I only have Paul George, and I’m 6 points behind the cash line.

I did 10 lineups (just because the slate was so big and mind boggling, I usually only do 4). All 10 I put in the .25 FadeAway. Unfortunately the one I picked to be my “main team” was the 3rd to last scoring one of the night. My main Team I put in a couple $1&$2 dollar tourneys plus the Clutch Shot.

I have a second team that I put into just the Clutch and the Layup. It is sitting at 256.80 with Westy, PG and Adams. I should cash the minimum with no problem, but if they can duplicate I should go well beyond that.They have pretty low ownership, especially in the Layup and most of the leaders are done, so……Heres to hoping.

The lineup I wish was my main I only had in the .25 FadeAway finished with 338.90 and is currently sitting in 73rd. I am expecting to drop spots in that one but that would still be my best finish! Just wish I would used that lineup! But if the OKC big three douplicate,…..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).