NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Sacramento ( 3 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m just curious as to which Big Name Star is going to catch a cold and sneeze right before tip off tonight.

• S7ubs

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Harden is to expensive, he is 21% of your salary on Fanduel. He would have to hit 70 to pay off that salary. Man, he can do it, just scary fade.

3 game slates can be tricky too. Not always do those Stars have to hit 5x for them to be in the optimal LU. However, I agree that’s a steep price for me

• Ronboogie6

Anybody have any idea who will get the run against Monroe like favors did a couple days ago?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Any have an idea how long it takes for your scores for contests entered the previous night to show up on you profile page here?

• mbunner23

@RandysCrow said...

Any have an idea how long it takes for your scores for contests entered the previous night to show up on you profile page here?

2-3 days normally.

• Mcgratsa

I know Draymond is priced down on DK, but he’s at his highest salary since early November on Yahoo. On the flip side, Klay is as cheap as he has been all season.

Also, Capela feels underpriced at $32 on Yahoo, as his price reached $39 just a few weeks ago, and it’s not like he’s been garbage lately, he’s still playing really well.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

2-3 days normally.

Thank you sir

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Fading Kawhi would be a lot easier if the Spurs also didn’t happen to absolutely suck against SF’s.

This is what I’m stuck on. I want to fade him and make a more balanced lineup, but I feel the Spurs being week against SF’s, along with a legit narrative (I’m usually not big on narratives), and Kawahi’s usage make him hard to fade.

I don’t feel this game will be as close as Vegas thinks it will, but it should be competitive going into the 4th quarter.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

Thank you sir

Sometimes quicker. Not sure if you’ve done this, but like on my profile December 29th is the newest contests it shows, but if you click see all they have everything through the 1st right now.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Sometimes quicker. Not sure if you’ve done this, but like on my profile December 29th is the newest contests it shows, but if you click see all they have everything through the 1st right now.

I have clicked the see all a few times since I have been on here.

Overall, not a big deal to me. More of a curiousity thing.

But I did have my highest finish last night for NBA on FD, so it was more of a “go me, chest pump” thing. Haha

• kbsktbll88

@mbunner23 said...

He’s become very average all of a sudden..

Well he’s always been over rated so it was just a matter of time.

Also WAS able to run a couple Harden/Curry/KAWHI/Draymond. Loving these loaded lineups. 45 Plain-Burga for Draymond. I will also have some pivot lines w more balanced lineups. Loving this 3 Gamer.

• mbunner23

@kbsktbll88 said...

Well he’s always been over rated so it was just a matter of time.

I agree to an extent.

• kbsktbll88

@ElSlappo said...

I would think Mr. Leonard may be a bit motivated. I’m probably wrong though and he’ll be rested.

A lot of ways to go for only 3 games

He’s only being rested on B2B’s so I don’t think he’ll sit out for rest. In fact I read that prior to the his most recent injury the plan was to start playing him in B2B’s until the injury setback happened.

• Tribefan18

I really hope and pray the Denver-Sac game will get the least amount of attention. Thats the juiciest game in my opinion.

• gaelicgirl

@RandysCrow said…
    So they plan on triple teaming Harden at the halfcourt line?
    That is what I would do. The Warriors should be fast enough to play a Box and 1 defense. Pick Harden up at half court and force the ball out of his hands. Make everyone else try to beat them.
    Harden is good but if he is doubled at half court, even he wouldn’t be able to do much.

I don’t know what their plan is, but my plan would be to have everyone stay far away from Harden and let him shoot. Put one man on each of the dudes standing around the perimeter waiting for a pass and one man near the basket to get the rebounds when Harden shoots 8 for 19. What I wouldn’t do is let him get to the FT line 27 times. Let him go ahead and get his 22 points from actual shooting, take away his 21 free points. He’d probably freak out if they took away his real game. It would be hilarious.

• footballbutts

@Tribefan18 said...

I really hope and pray the Denver-Sac game will get the least amount of attention. Thats the juiciest game in my opinion.

It’s hard to like the lower priced pieces on Denver with them being so priced up. You could say the same about a couple players on Sacramento. But I keep defaulting to 4+ players from that game anyway.

• Smallchimp

Looks like my model doesn’t have the warm fuzzies for Kawaii. Sure does like DDR though…

• theinnovative

Feel like pop goes all out to prevent Kawhi from killing them tonight

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@theinnovative said...

Feel like pop goes all out to prevent Kawhi from killing them tonight

Dennis Rodman coming out of retirement for one game?!

• JSteele

I think Kawhi eats up a ton of salary for someone with maybe 60 FPT ceiling. I mean the guy scored 45 points last time out and finished with 53 FPTs. Similarly DeRozan doesn’t have an easy matchup against the Raptors. The guy that should do the most damage in this game will go overlooked and thats Aldridge. If Rudy Gay is out which I think he will be Poeltl should also be considered for value at 3.5k.

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

I think Kawhi eats up a ton of salary for someone with maybe 60 FPT ceiling. I mean the guy scored 45 points last time out and finished with 53 FPTs. Similarly DeRozan doesn’t have an easy matchup against the Raptors. The guy that should do the most damage in this game will go overlooked and thats Aldridge. If Rudy Gay is out which I think he will be Poeltl should also be considered for value at 3.5k.

Totally forgot about that.. Jakob Poeltl revenge game

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

13k for Harden is a lot, yet I can’t say he’s a lock or a fade. I’ll certainly have him in some of my 50 line ups. Just need to figure out how much.

You need raw points on a 3 game slate.

• Ronboogie6

@JSteele said...

Gay being out would help Bertans as well right? I’m on Aldridge already and both Bertans and Poeltl are interesting.

• mbunner23

@JSteele said...

Agree, I think I like Aldridge the most in that game. I’m not in love with Kawhi/DDR tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).