NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Sacramento ( 3 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

Didn’t have much of Derrick White!!! SMH

• EhhTimmay

Kawhi couldn’t care less if they lost this game. He couldn’t care less if he played another game this season.

He just wants his paycheck for next year so he can sit out half of the season. Most selfish player in the NBA IMO.

• kbsktbll88

No DeRozan no cash

• TheRyanFlaherty

Figures, DeRozan is one of the only guys I literally have nowhere…Blah!

• Dfspacman

Them boos got Kawhi

• dopeismarcus

@EhhTimmay said...

Kawhi couldn’t care less if they lost this game. He couldn’t care less if he played another game this season.

He just wants his paycheck for next year so he can sit out half of the season. Most selfish player in the NBA IMO.

• fildo22

I’m a raptors fan but I hope DDR finally gets his triple double and shreds Toronto for 40 points too

• TeamTarek

@mbunner23 said...

I didn’t play him tonight but I don’t mind seeing him stick it to Toronto.

bro give it a read if you have some time: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/22454605/the-virtue-demar-derozan hes an amazing guy

• TheRyanFlaherty

Hopefully everyone has Derozan paired with VanVleet since he’s another I have 0% exposure lol
    That one for the better, at the moment.

• TJRhodes

Patty garbage time game, come on

• MakinItHappen

@Dfspacman said...

Them boos got Kawhi

Called it.

• Cocomilk

derrick white is impressive

• noddy

@DirkDigglerz said...

Didn’t have much of Derrick White!!! SMH

he’s my only player in this game

• cpp214

Can’t believe I have Danny Green in my lineup. Only exposure to this game. Need him to get to 20 at least before it blows out. Unlikely.

• Wynter12

This blowout….

My lineups are shook

• zpa1989

is toronto really going to get blown out here?

• travvis

Only 2 $10 0 $5 2 $1 2 $.25 De Rose unss. Grats to those of you that went all in with Da Roses un.

• Calicapo

This is embarrassing.

Can we just give Pop the best coach of all time title, now?

• BrowInLockerRoom

Delon wright better do something.

Van fleet foul trouble and potential blowout.

• marker0357

deez blowouts messin up my calcs

• eatmyturf23

@Calicapo said...

This is embarrassing.

Can we just give Pop the best coach of all time title, now?

He can curse with the best of em

• Se7entyTimes7

Wont blow out. Bench will bring it to like 15 then leonard will go off and get it within 5 by half

• Calicapo

@eatmyturf23 said...

He can curse with the best of em

I approve.

Works with my kids.

• DirkDigglerz

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

Wont blow out. Bench will bring it to like 15 then leonard will go off and get it within 5 by half

I hope. So I need all the Derozan and Lamarcus

• eatmyturf23

I dont have any studs in this game. And I’ll call it a minor victory that my only raptor is Siakam. I hope Forbes keeps value going for me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).