NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Sacramento ( 3 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

@ASitar said...

DK Late slate: Murray or Fox and Draymond or Hield? Ennis and Giles in that single bullet too!

is this supposed to be Murrany and Fox or Draymone and Hield?

• marker0357

Dray has been trash so far this year for some reason. Even peripherals have been ugly

• Spartaca

@zpa1989 said...

i can’t watch the game. how is DDR going off like this? wouldn’t leonard or green limit his ceiling? so confusing .thought DDR was the most obvious fade of the slate. i must suck at this then lol

I think you make sense, but I thought all the took about revenge should have been focused on DDR he wanted to stay and got traded and lied to, he should be mad, Kawhi wanted out he not looking for revenge in the same way imo.

• eatmyturf23

@JSteele said...

I think he only has 3

Yep. DK Live fixed their error. Dang it. Heart attack city.

• kbsktbll88

@eatmyturf23 said...

Holy crap when did he get PF # 3 and 4??

He’s got 3. Picked up his 3rd with a few minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

• eatmyturf23

Harden walked into the arena with a blazer… more like a slick green raincoat haha. So ugly it’s kinda cool.

• SkateFiend

Only Hallmark’s Christmas movie reruns can save me from the DFS related depression.

• baller531

is Gary Harris still on minutes limit?

• JayAche

@Spartaca said...

I think you make sense, but I thought all the took about revenge should have been focused on DDR he wanted to stay and got traded and lied to, he should be mad, Kawhi wanted out he not looking for revenge in the same way imo.

Also with Green playing like straight garbage at the moment… makes it easier on DDR. Green’s shot’s have been absurdly sloppy

• jjpk

@eatmyturf23 said...

Harden walked into the arena with a blazer… more like a slick green raincoat haha. So ugly it’s kinda cool.

90 burger incoming.

• JSteele

@MakinItHappen said...

Three line-ups:

1. https://gyazo.com/2b3641bbf0ae44357d1217c7961d08c8 < Only one with Hield
    2. https://gyazo.com/eaddea0e0f16bdd174b085bfc250f0a0
    3. https://gyazo.com/c04765aa720d6734b300e2df11cf7eb0

Fanstasy NBA YouTubers were talking about how Gary Harris would place him in his back pocket and all of this stuff and I didn’t wanna take him out, because I’ve done that before and the player has gone and notched down 50+ FPTs. So I made an extra two line-ups. Switching the Robin (Curry) up with Jokic.

If they keep Harris coming off the bench, he might not matchup with Hield very much. I just think if his shot isn’t falling he doesn’t do much else and he’s in the same price range as Klay

• kbsktbll88

DK taking points away from Kawhi and Forbes

• jjpk

@baller531 said...

is Gary Harris still on minutes limit?

Unofficially. 20 last game. Figuring 24-26 this time out.

• MakinItHappen

Me and @JSteele the only real fellas here.

Rest are playing to appearances.

Be real and stop frontin’ on an internet forum. It’s sad.

• mbunner23

@SkateFiend said...

Only Hallmark’s Christmas movie reruns can save me from the DFS related depression.

• Smallchimp

@Spartaca said...

Seems like tonight’s game plan is “Demar, go show off. The rest of us will embarrass The Claw”

• Tnjkoch221

Should have rostered Greta Van Fleet instead. At least some shots would hit

• mbunner23

@MakinItHappen said...

Are you still blabbing?

• MakinItHappen

@JSteele said...

If they keep Harris coming off the bench, he might not matchup with Hield very much. I just think if his shot isn’t falling he doesn’t do much else and he’s in the same price range as Klay

I see. What is your take on my other line-ups? Also any that match with your dudes?

• Smallchimp

@MakinItHappen said...

Why are you so worried about being here if you don’t like the community?

• kps3205s

Ok now, everybody chill out and relax because it’s halftime. We still have another half of basketball to be played…..

Hey Danny F’in Green….yeah you sitting over there in the corner…get your head out of your azz and start playing some ball!!!! WTF is going on. You’re looking like some washed up 31 year old basketball player who doesn’t belong and just a reminder…. you’re in the final year of your contract. Dude you might not even be in the NBA next year if you keep this up or at best on a veteran’s minimum contract which is less than the taxes you pay on the $10 million a year you got for the last 4 years from your daddy over there coaching for the other team…..and you’re living in Canada right now also…so you’re getting it from Uncle Sam and Pretty Boy Prime Minister at the same time….WTF!!! Dude you see where I’m going???? Step it the F^(K Up in the 2nd half!!!!

• MakinItHappen

@jriesel315 said...

Why are you so worried about being here if you don’t like the community?

Coz I wanna win money bro.

Objective high basketball IQ discussion.

• DirkDigglerz

Sheessssh Gay on pace for a 40 burger

• SkateFiend

It looks like KL might salvage his night (somewhat), I just gave up on lineups that had him.

I’m still recovering from Conley’s no point, 1 assist game yesterday.

• JSteele

@MakinItHappen said...

I see. What is your take on my other line-ups? Also any that match with yours?

I’m not sure how I feel about stacking that many Warriors. I certainly like Curry and Jokic, I played Belinelli and I hope he picks it up in the 2nd half. I ended up fading Harden in order to fit Capela. I’m thinking that Golden State will try to limit Harden as much as possible and that might give a boost to some other guys like Capela and Rivers to get open looks off of double teams.

I didn’t play Demar so it most likely doesn’t matter unless he gets hurt quickly

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).