NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Sacramento ( 3 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

I didn’t play him but I really like Derrick White ‘s game

• dopeismarcus

@eatmyturf23 said...

Lifetime is helpful. Easy naps

r. kelly is wild

• marker0357

guess I’ll switch to JJ and hope that Shumpert does his normal disappearing act

• JayAche

@eatmyturf23 said...

I didn’t play him but I really like Derrick White ‘s game

Yeah, White has been lighting it up as of late.

• Se7entyTimes7

Welp. Its just a matter of time until all my winnings dissappear tonight lol

• eatmyturf23

Spurs getting away with lots of body fouls on layup attempts by the Raps.

• baller531

@jjpk said...

Unofficially. 20 last game. Figuring 24-26 this time out.

Thanks!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

Only Hallmark’s Christmas movie reruns can save me from the DFS related depression.

Someone said that “he had a bot watch over 1,000 hours of Hallmark Christmas movies and write its own Christmas movie.”

I don’t know to what extent this is true, but the script is gold.

https://pics.me.me/the-christmas-on-christmas-int-small-town-snow-globe-refillery-38907135.png

• DirkDigglerz

Need Pops the play Lamarcus in 4th lol

• JSteele

Ennis playing about 15 minutes if anyone saw

• JSteele

@DirkDigglerz said...

Need Pops the play Lamarcus in 4th lol

Starters won’t be back unless Toronto can catch up

• rocketman828

Here is Leonard tonight.

• SkateFiend

@eatmyturf23 said...

Lifetime is helpful. Easy naps

I don’t really watch Lifetime. I watch Hallmark mostly at the end of the year.

Now some people might say “why do you watch these channels”. Well I cable cost money and I have to watch something to get my money’s worth.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Epignosis said...

Someone said that “he had a bot watch over 1,000 hours of Hallmark Christmas movies and write its own Christmas movie.”

https://pics.me.me/the-christmas-on-christmas-int-small-town-snow-globe-refillery-38907135.png

Santa cannot help. She did not know but Santa was her husband. Santa is bones. Bones help nobody.

• Mcgratsa

Would you rather have Millsap/Bjelica/Capela or Plumdawg/Tucker/Jokic in a Y! tournament?

• DirkDigglerz

@JSteele said...

Starters won’t be back unless Toronto can catch up

Hope they cut the lead under 20

• Beckhams3Fingers

LMA’s last 3 games… 6x, 7x, 7x.

I start him tonight, 2x going in to the 4th, probably done for the night. I can NEVER get this sack of sh#t right, ever!

• Smallchimp

@Epignosis said...

Thank you for bringing so much Christmas cheer to my life…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Santa cannot help. She did not know but Santa was her husband. Santa is bones. Bones help nobody.

I’ve laughed off and on for weeks over that line.

• Smallchimp

Hey Pop, DDR is an assist from a triple double…don’t you want to disrespect KL by doing that? Sure would make sense…

• Cocomilk

@marker0357 said...

Dray has been trash so far this year for some reason. Even peripherals have been ugly

atrocious yet im all in

• jayzee666

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

LMA’s last 3 games… 6x, 7x, 7x.

I start him tonight, 2x going in to the 4th, probably done for the night. I can NEVER get this sack of sh#t right, ever!

Congrats man. Yours skills rival, but will never surpass, mine!
    Praise the Snowflake!

• travvis

@eatmyturf23 said...

Derrick White ‘s game

The cliche thing to say is that the game has slowed down for him, but it looks like it really has. However, we all damn well know that if we try to take advantage of him while he’s relatively cheap, he will only let us down. And then when we give up on him, he will ball out. That is not Derrick White specific, just DFS in general. Dude definitely looks like he belongs out there. Bagley, when he comes back, is in the same boat.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Kawhi is bones. Bones help nobody.

• JayAche

Wouldn’t mind one bit to see Delon Wright go off here with the reserves in…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).