• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Boston ( -11.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zeeshan2

hayward and tatum with some terrible starts

• superjon

So far 78% Smart was not…smart.

• thetitanlb

Tatum must be drunk. He has legit missed 3 layups. Like holy hell dude.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Well Vegas was right about the Hawks/Celtics being a blowout. Just got the winner way wrong.

• mr_papageorgio

Is anyone watching the BOS ATL game? Are we sure the box score isn’t just backwards?

• roomchat

Elf off the shelf and in the starting lineup.

• jjwd

@realphipps said...

Day 6009 of playing a guy who doesn’t see the second half. Was there an optimizer input I missed with IT?

Is there a Napolean Complex algo I need to add to my model?

16.46 years!

• yisman

silver lining is at least I only used IT2 on FD so I should be still alive on DK

• mr_papageorgio

It appears to be a Terrance Ross night.

• Seyedaed

damn 75 lineups with Isaiah thomas in it.

• raul214

when a team(bos) gets 80% on the ML and 80 % on the sprd keep an eye out for the dog lol

• Seyedaed

Lilliard is a joke this year.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

It appears to be a Terrance Ross night.

Have him in one just because he trolled us the last two games…. but have Tatum in that one 🤷🏻‍♂️

• gaelicgirl

This Elf and Rubio news really messes with my After Hours LU that was set all day…ugh. In officiating news, the referee for that game (Bill Kennedy) was born, raised, and still resides in Phoenix.

• Jeddy3

@Moszman said...

Who the crap is pancake? These nicknames instead of names is getting crazy.

It’s not a real nickname. Someone made it up about that AP guy on the Wizards the other day.

• thetitanlb

Tyler Herro kills me. Rostered the guy only 2 times all year he is atrocious every time

• RWilder

Damn that Elf news kills me. Wow.

• RWilder

What the hell is going on with Dame! He needs at least 40. Not going to happen

• mr_papageorgio

@Unico10 said...

Have him in one just because he trolled us the last two games…. but have Tatum in that one 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yup I’ve got him too with Hayward. At least BOS guys should get full run now so if they wake up I think they’ll be ok in the end.

• Isolitary18

@Seyedaed said...

Lilliard is a joke this year.

26.7/7.6/4.3 my goodness what a joke he is.

• JB_Legit

Switch frank to JJ redick on one lineup and made room for Bradley on another might as well chase last games points at this point

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

This Tatum bust to rank as one of the worst of the season.

• DC2380

You guys like Lebron or AD on DK?

• Brad32086

Well I just pivoted almost all my Phi/ stacks to elf/Pelicans stacks on account of being way overweight on IT. Hopefully elf will be low owned due to late news and Pelicans go off and I may be able to min cash some of my IT lineups. Probably wishful thinking but I won’t go down without a fight

• DC2380

Does anyone subscribe to Rotogrinders or use another premimum service for information? Do you guys just use stat information from NBA.com

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).