• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Boston ( -11.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mr_papageorgio

@DC2380 said...

You guys like Lebron or AD on DK?

AD is going for 60 tonight.

• tmarohl

Well, playing Simons and Len was a complete failure.

• Bigb1485

So much for elf not being with the team

• Kush

It doesn’t inspire much confidence, but the Fultz FT motion is better….slightly. His 3 point stroke is a different story.

• superjon

@superjon said...

So far 78% Smart was not…smart.

5x at halftime.

I’ll take it.

• JSteele

I bet Elf sees a reduced role. You can’t miss shoot around fly across the country and play full minutes. It’s not right

• mr_papageorgio

Troy Brown is useless. I’m done chasing him so I’m sure he’ll put up 50 in their next game.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

I bet Elf sees a reduced role. You can’t miss shoot around fly across the country and play full minutes. It’s not right

I don’t think missing shoot around means anything, honestly. I would worry more about the potential emotional weight of whatever the personal issue is and the generic “jet lag” of flying then going right to the arena than right to the floor, basically.

• OttawaCityMadman

@RWilder said...

What the hell is going on with Dame! He needs at least 40. Not going to happen

My maths is not as astrophysical as some guys here, but he has 20fpts at the half. I think he has a chance to get to 40?

• Brad32086

Not as many people biting on Horford low price as I thought. I know he has been terrible lately but I thought he would have been a little higher owned then what I’m seeing.

• JSteele

Dame is a clutch guy he will have a big 2nd half

• miggs6876

@JSteele said...

Dame is a clutch guy he will have a big 2nd half

I have a Melo, CJM, Lilard stack.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I locked in Marcus Smart, Garrison Mathews, Jordan McRae, and Gordon Hayward. If they continue doing what they are doing and Hayward picks it up in the second half, things might be coming up Epignosis.

• gaelicgirl

Suns starting Ayton at PF next to Baynes

• tmarohl

Collins to locker room. Anyone know if he is hurt or just going to the bathroom?

• thetitanlb

John collins hurt. Wtf not again. Right after Issac on Wednesday. Ugggggg

• thetitanlb

@tmarohl said...

Collins to locker room. Anyone know if he is hurt or just going to the bathroom?

He better be fricking ok man

• miggs6876

@thetitanlb said...

Paul George killed one of my lu yesterday.

• tmarohl

@thetitanlb said...

Maybe he is being traded for Drummond :)

• Bigb1485

Had ben Simmons over Tatum but thought Tatum was ultimately the infinitely safer play and swapped…shows what I know!

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

I hope Damian Lillard is enjoying watching the Wiz game. Never thought he’d play as a beta in any game.

• RWilder

I can’t believe Mitten is going to screw up a lot of good LUs. 3800, I thought for sure he could get 25-30 pts, starting at SG against a crappy Portland team. Wow. Ten points. Come on man!!

• Omfg, pg13 last night, now collins. So garbage.

• thetitanlb

Collins done for the night. F this crock of horseshit

• gaelicgirl

So who’s going to kill the late LUs with an injury?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).