• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Boston ( -11.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RWilder

What bad luck with Elf flying out. If he doesn’t do that, I’m sure Frank gets 20 more points, at a minimum and I would have a couple of LUs around 380 with AD left to play. Could have made a run at top 10 in a couple of LUs. Man Im so mad at that.

• moosedrool

@RWilder said...

What bad luck with Elf flying out. If he doesn’t do that, I’m sure Frank gets 20 more points, at a minimum and I would have a couple of LUs around 380 with AD left to play. Could have made a run at top 10 in a couple of LUs. Man Im so mad at that.

ok, we get RW

• rocketman828

Of course Green has nearly 20 points scored at the half.

• RWilder

@moosedrool said...

ok, we get RW

I know. Im done. Going to break even it looks like and get back 125$ or so, so moving on to tomorrow.

• damionismyname

Davis playing 48 minutes. smfh..

• mtdurham

@yisman said...

pretty tilted

that jackass marcus morris had a ceiling game and some guy used him and just passed me…

He was not a play I even considered. That’s a suckout, in poker lingo.

The morris revenge narrative is legitimate…. i dont think ive ever seen a franchise shaft a player worse than they did morris. They convinced him to sign for ~$20-$25m less than he was gonna get on the open market by offering his brother a contract…because he has severe personality disorder and they wanted to stay together at all costs… then as soon as he signed they traded his brother.

Shadiest front office move in the last 30 years easily

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

Side note…Lonzo put up a big triple double versus the rockets last time out. He doesn’t play the rockets yet someone else with triple double upside does 🤷‍♂️

Finished 15th in the DK 50k and 1. (60k entries). Thought I had 4th locked down until AD went off. Can’t complain too much. Cashed all 8 lineups I entered.

Played Simmons in 4/8…shoulda went more 🤷‍♂️

• Seyedaed

dang you are really good

• Njsum1

@Seyedaed said...

dang you are really good

I was yesterday, still not good enough though

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Finished 15th in the DK 50k and 1. (60k entries). Thought I had 4th locked down until AD went off. Can’t complain too much. Cashed all 8 lineups I entered.

Played Simmons in 4/8…shoulda went more 🤷‍♂️

Was pretty sure that was you I saw in 4th for awhile 👍👍. I had 80% Isaiah everywhere so lost on Yahoo and DK but made a small profit of FD. If Isaiah doesnt get screwed it would of been a really good day for me on FD

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Was pretty sure that was you I saw in 4th for awhile 👍👍. I had 80% Isaiah everywhere so lost on Yahoo and DK but made a small profit of FD. If Isaiah doesnt get screwed it would of been a really good day for me on FD

Yeah if AD gets 65 DK or less I stay in 4th. He hasn’t hit over that mark in at least 10 games. Sucks with Isaiah, can’t control that BS, at least you know you’re close.

I had 2 lineups with Collins, although he at least did OK before getting hurt.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).