• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 11.5 ) at Boston ( -11.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -5.5 ) at Washington ( 5.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Phoenix ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 10.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Dame will go off…no doubt but he is 9700 and like was mentioned he could have 47 DK points in 2.5 quarters and the rest of the game is Anfernee Simon’s and Gary Trent if Beal sits. But then again I think the Blazers are trying to lose as well.

I’ll base my decision on whether or not Terry Stotts is wearing a bow tie

Being in Washington makes it less likely of a blowout. Except for the Magic game, the Wizards have kept it close for the most part at home. They crushed Miami too.

• chrisbanas

Tobias priced way too low

• Briancobb33

Tonights skeleton key is Alex Len. I plan on paying all the way down to jam in Harden and AD fill in with wizards and celtics

• monarch

Ennis is out…Thybulle is out. That’s a lot of opportunity for Freaking Korkmaz and all you can eat for J Rich.

• JSteele

@chrisbanas said...

Tobias priced way too low

I like him but I also like LeBron/Ingram stack.

Ingram shot 4/21 and had 40 FPTs in the first matchup.

• Ace15

@JSteele said...

ngram shot 4/21 and had 40 FPTs in the first matchup.

Saw that as well. made me auto lock ingram lol.

Lebron is the easiest fade of the night for me especially on FD. Rather pay up for PF (AD) or SG than SF. SF has tons of guys who can get 40-50. BI, Hayward, Tobias. Lebron would need an 80 burger and the other SF’s to bust bad. Pretty easy fade for me. PF is the hardest spot for me on FD today.

• JSteele

DSJ went through shootaround. Might throw a wrench into my Frank play.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

That most likely means Elf is going to miss.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@axman15 said...

Who’s everyones favourite low priced C on DK? I’m looking at Javale, Theis, and Portis right now.

Right now, Theis and Anzejs Pasecniks.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Simmons needs to be traded.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

That most likely means Elf is going to miss.

Yea, it doesn’t seem like Elf would play if it’s listed as a personal issue. I’m just wondering if it’s like 30-18 or 24-24 in terms of minutes between Frank/DSJ

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

That wasn’t your frank play, that was everyone’s frank play 😎

Still should be btw

• Ace15

Drummond trade talks with ATL? Lol, Trae/Drummond/Collins would be interesting lol.

• mbunner23

@Ace15 said...

Drummond trade talks with ATL? Lol, Trae/Drummond/Collins would be interesting lol.

Where you seeing this rumor?

• Ace15

@mbunner23 said...

Everywhere, Drummond opting out is the rumor forcing DET to trade him or let him walk for nothing.

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

One of my 20 for 20 predictions that I posted when I was drunk on New Years eve was the Detroit would trade Drummond for virtually nothing in return, as opposed to paying him what he want’s, or letting him walk for nothing.

• JSteele

@mbunner23 said...

I just looked it up, I saw Parsons expiring contract and Hunter for Drummond. Makes a lot of sense with free agency having a good class.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@monarch said...

Ish is their sixth man

And anytime Dame faces him, he will go off. You do know that 6th men will get minutes versus the starters at some point during the game. Dame will abuse him. Dame will abuse IT. Dame will abuse anyone and everyone tonight.

• Ace15

28M PO next year, guess Drummond wants change of scenery ASAP and another year in DET even at 28M isn’t worth it. This years class is pretty weak too so he’ll prob lock up something long term in the off-season. DET got pull the trigger obtain something in return.

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

28M PO next year, guess Drummond wants change of scenery ASAP and another year in DET even at 28M isn’t worth it. This years class is pretty weak too so he’ll prob lock up something long term in the off-season. DET got pull the trigger obtain something in return.

It doesn’t sound like a deal is imminent but we could have a Jordan Clarkson situation tonight. Not that people should really go there but I’d be careful with any non-core pieces of Atlanta today.

• Ace15

@JSteele said...

Not that people should really go there but I’d be careful with any non-core pieces of Atlanta today.

Good call.

• tmarohl

@Ace15 said...

The thing is, that Centers of Drummond’s ilk are a dying breed in the NBA. You don’t have to go much further than today’s ESPN story to see why. If you don’t space the floor and shoot threes, there is a limited market for you. If Drummond has a 28M player option, he would be dumb to decline it, because no one is going to sign him in free agency for anything close to that price. Well, maybe a desperate team like the Knicks, but no one else.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28406470/from-charles-barkley-joel-embiid-fight-modernize-nba-big-man

• tmarohl

Andre Drummond, Illness, doesn’t practice Friday. From Fantasy Labs 48 Seconds ago.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

The thing is, that Centers of Drummond’s ilk are a dying breed in the NBA. You don’t have to go much further than today’s ESPN story to see why. If you don’t space the floor and shoot threes, there is a limited market for you. If Drummond has a 28M player option, he would be dumb to decline it, because no one is going to sign him in free agency for anything close to that price. Well, maybe a desperate team like the Knicks, but no one else.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28406470/from-charles-barkley-joel-embiid-fight-modernize-nba-big-man

Someone will pay him. ORL just paid Vuc 28 MIL a year, so Drum should get at least that, but not much more. He I’m sure thinks he’s worth the max. His agent probably thinks he should get he max. Detroit is trying to be smart and not give him the max, because of exactly those reasons. CHA supposedly is hot for him. If ATL is also, I’m sure between those two teams the Pistons will get someone solid out of it if they start bidding against each other somewhat. Obviously whatever team trades for him will know what he’ll command salary wise and obviously are comfortable paying it if they’re discussing trades.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

Andre Drummond, Illness, doesn’t practice Friday. From Fantasy Labs 48 Seconds ago.

He ordered extra guac on his nachos?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).