3:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Detroit ( 8 ) — T: 213.5
    6:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) — T: 242
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9.5 ) at Memphis ( 9.5 ) — T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at San Antonio ( 3 ) — T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -8 ) at Minnesota ( 8 ) — T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) — T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( -4.5 ) at Golden State ( 4.5 ) — T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

What’s the situation?

He’s putting up all-star numbers somewhat consistently out of the blue

• dominicanpapi

Wizards had a 104 defensive rating against the Wolves, and averaged a 117 defensive rating against the Bulls. Westbrook played in both of those Bulls games. Overall, Wiz are 26th in defensive rating.

Whether Russ plays or not, the Wizards defense is bad and they don’t have a single person on the team that can stop Durant. I also expect Joe Harris to eat on corner 3s. I’m probably going to play 3 Nets in my FD lineups without a run back. It might be the wrong move but Beal is priced as if Russ is out and with Rui back, that’s gonna eat away at Bryant’s production eventually. They’re just too priced up.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

He’s putting up all-star numbers somewhat consistently out of the blue

My only opinion is that I have been playing him and I’m going to today also.

• maddysdaddy0914

@BazookaDad said...

I never said I was a pro, haha. Quite the opposite. Nice to see there’s children among us here :)

Isn’t that why we are here? To ask questions. Get a life.

PS. I won last night with Hunter. Hunter scored more real life points than Huerter anyways.

For starters you weren’t asking questions, you were dismissing other people’s comments/suggestions as rediculous. Second, what does “more real life points” have to do with anything. And lastly, when you dig your heels in and start calling out other peoples plays/suggestions. Be prepared to eat crow the following day.

• BazookaDad

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

For starters you weren’t asking questions, you were dismissing other people’s comments/suggestions as rediculous. Second, what does “more real life points” have to do with anything. And lastly, when you dig your heels in and start calling out other peoples plays/suggestions. Be prepared to eat crow the following day.

I never said anything was ridiculous or dismissing others’ comments, go check yesterday’s thread. I just said I couldn’t understand why people were playing Huerter when Hunter was only 600 more. That’s all I ever said. I also said that I am new to NBA. I don’t dig into people, not once man, that’s not me at all. So for you also, get a life. This has nothing to do with you anwyays.

Move on with your crusade against me. I am done posting here, ya’ll acting like children, real talk. I got a 4 year old that keeps me busy enough.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone with a good opinion on what to do about this Kyle Anderson situation?

Good opinion? Probably not but I’m sure I’ll have some kind of one lol

• Brendan239

@dominicanpapi said...

Wizards had a 104 defensive rating against the Wolves, and averaged a 117 defensive rating against the Bulls. Westbrook played in both of those Bulls games. Overall, Wiz are 26th in defensive rating.

Whether Russ plays or not, the Wizards defense is bad and they don’t have a single person on the team that can stop Durant. I also expect Joe Harris to eat on corner 3s. I’m probably going to play 3 Nets in my FD lineups without a run back. It might be the wrong move but Beal is priced as if Russ is out and with Rui back, that’s gonna eat away at Bryant’s production eventually. They’re just too priced up.

Great take and perspective. I DO like Westbrook because he does everything and has the highest ceiling on a “small” slate.

• bdf

Am I the only one thinking about playing a bunch of Denver backups since Minnesota is total trash?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I am asking myself the same questions about dieng as you are with slowmo, panda. Griz just super thin on talent rn and someone has to put up the stats. I’ve played gorgeous dong his last two games and FD still has him at 3700. Trying to get passed the “looks trappy” thoughts and just play him again.

• Supersharpie

Is Konchar expected to continue to get run?

• samuri8

@BazookaDad said...

I never said anything was ridiculous or dismissing others’ comments, go check yesterday’s thread. I just said I couldn’t understand why people were playing Huerter when Hunter was only 600 more. That’s all I ever said. I also said that I am new to NBA. I don’t dig into people, not once man, that’s not me at all. So for you also, get a life. This has nothing to do with you anwyays.

Move on with your crusade against me. I am done posting here, ya’ll acting like children, real talk. I got a 4 year old that keeps me busy enough.

Translation of this post “I am taking my ball and going home”.

• jdtrey

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone with a good opinion on what to do about this Kyle Anderson situation?

Haven’t watched their games recently but I know there’s been periods in the past where they were down point guards and the offense for some reason ran through Anderson, I just assumed that’s what’s been happening. He’s not anything special but he’s much better suited to run an offense than Tyus Jones.

• callmetouch

Disregard

D. Melton should be back for MEM today. Have plenty of Melton’s. O Anderson’s again especially at 6400.

• maxxxoo

@callmetouch said...

Browns continue to rush 3-4 guys on every 3rd down. Unbelievable.

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/category/nfl

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

LeBron James – questionable
    Luka Doncic – questionable
    LaMarcus Aldridge – questionable
    James Wiseman – probable
    Royce O’Neale – probable
    Grayson Allen – questionable
    Derrick Favors – questionable
    Maxi Kleber – probable

• ifthethunder

Is Nikola Jokic going to get enough run to pay off his salary? Or will that game over by halftime? Maybe I just answered my own question.
    ~

• tmarohl

@Supersharpie said...

Is Konchar expected to continue to get run?

Melton is back so I would tread lightly.

• HungryHungryHip

@ifthethunder said...

Is Nikola Jokic going to get enough run to pay off his salary? Or will that game over by halftime? Maybe I just answered my own question.
    ~

No, Jokic will have 4 fouls by the 3rd Q which means he sits out almost the entire second half so it won’t be a blowout

Bitter? Me? nah

• rstylz

To many Bulls keep popping up. Making me uncomfortable.

• DFSNewbie

Weird tweet by Woj. I guess Clippers game isn’t in danger as of now

• Brendan239

Does Kuzma play in blowouts or is he only worth a spot if LBJ or AD is out? He can put up a 40 spot if he sees 25-28 minutes and PF is weak.

• samuri8

@Brendan239 said...

Does Kuzma play in blowouts or is he only worth a spot if LBJ or AD is out? He can put up a 40 spot if he sees 25-28 minutes and PF is weak.

“is he only worth a spot if LBJ or AD is out?” Pretty much yes.

• jdtrey

@theIrrigator said...

LeBron James – questionable

I wonder if anyone tracks injury statuses over the years, I bet LBJ breaks the questionable record this year by a landslide!

I like Schro a lot tonight and THT should(?) get more run but wouldn’t be shocked at all to see LBJ and AD come out and put up 60 each again. I saw it mentioned early but does anyone think Gasol tries to ball out tonight back in Mem?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).