3:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Detroit ( 8 ) — T: 213.5
    6:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9 ) at Brooklyn ( -9 ) — T: 242
    6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9.5 ) at Memphis ( 9.5 ) — T: 224
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -3 ) at San Antonio ( 3 ) — T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -8 ) at Minnesota ( 8 ) — T: 232
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) — T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 225
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( -4.5 ) at Golden State ( 4.5 ) — T: 234.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

I wonder if anyone tracks injury statuses over the years, I bet LBJ breaks the questionable record this year by a landslide!

I like Schro a lot tonight and THT should(?) get more run but wouldn’t be shocked at all to see LBJ and AD come out and put up 60 each again. I saw it mentioned early but does anyone think Gasol tries to ball out tonight back in Mem?

I have mostly Gasol and Dong at C on FD

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

I have mostly Gasol and Dong at C on FD

Hard for me to get away from the Joker
    Gasol won’t play 35-40 but still, not bad so tempting – Gasol against JVal

• mbunner23

LaVine is way too cheap on DK.

• tmarohl

Hard for me to even consider the Joker on FD at that price. I’m going back to my old strategy of primarily trying to play cheap centers on FD. I know we shouldn’t be looking at blowouts, but the risk in that game is real.

• frugal

Dieng looks like the value C worth rostering today.

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

Hard for me to even consider the Joker on FD at that price. I’m going back to my old strategy of primarily trying to play cheap centers on FD. I know we shouldn’t be looking at blowouts, but the risk in that game is real.

I’m looking at center, not a fan of the Ayton and up range with the exception of Jokic. Really like Wendell Carter

• superjon

@tmarohl said...

I’m not a fan of paying up or playing the chalk at C, but I am way overweight on Jokic.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

I’m looking at center, not a fan of the Ayton and up range with the exception of Jokic. Really like Wendell Carter

I have him in a couple.

• gaelicgirl

@DFSNewbie said...

Weird tweet by Woj. I guess Clippers game isn’t in danger as of now

ESPN Sources: Several members of Clippers support staff are quarantined in Salt Lake City after a positive coronavirus test. Contact tracing led back to eight people attending a New Year’s Eve meal at a presidential suite in the team hotel with intermittent mask-wearing.”

“Quarantined group includes no players, no coaches and no team management, sources tell ESPN.”

• Randallus

@samuri8 said...

“is he only worth a spot if LBJ or AD is out?” Pretty much yes.

I disagree here. It really depends on his price tags. I think I saw that he’s averaging 20-25 FPPG. Last 2 games were roughly 20 points each.

His salary on FD is 4.1k and that is pretty much value for Kuz. PF is pretty slim today, so I have no problem going to that well and drinking some water.

Not expecting a 40 spot or anything, but I think he’ll hit value at a position that I’m paying down for.

• captainwacky

But how do we feel about Deandre Hunter vs Kuz?

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I feel that Hunter is a better player.

• rstylz

@captainwacky said...

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: De’Anthony Melton (health protocols) available to play Sunday.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I feel that Hunter is a better player.

I literally believe every nba rotation player is better than Kuz, so there’s that. And I mean literally literally, not figuratively literally.

• monarch

I like Melton 3700. Really like Derozan vs the Jazz 7500

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Grayson Allen (ankle) available to play Sunday. https://t.co/2AugyiULLY

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Grizzlies will start Jones, Brooks, Anderson, Clarke, Valanciunas on Sunday.

• captainwacky

Yeah, Melton is pretty spicy at that price(y).

• monarch

Good price on D Lo as well vs the Nuggets

• rstylz

Does Melton just get all his minutes back and his spot in the rotation? I do not watch any Griz games normally. I guess they just need man power?

Is he a better player than Tyus?

• monarch

I like the Gorgui play as well, good call

• captainwacky

@rstylz said...

Does Melton just get all his minutes back and his spot in the rotation? I do not watch any Griz games normally. I guess they just need man power?

Is he a better player than Tyus?

It’s a good question – they have a bunch of young guards/wings and they don’t have a problem running them out there. It’s not a given that Melton just gets his full allotment, but he’s probably worth a couple shots on – he’s streaky as is.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Kyle Kuzma will start for injured Kentavious Caldwell-Pope on Sunday.

• rstylz

Thanks. It looks pretty crowded in that LU for PG’s.

Whats your opinion on Kuz?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).