• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -16.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 16.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    6:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 204
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8 ) at Indiana ( -8 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Cleveland ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Bellest

$2.00 early only swat filled at 6AM CT…

• landos

I’d just like to give a shoutout to Notorious- listened to his pod and helped me cash. Thanks!

• saskchauch

Note to self….. never fade Durant or Westbrook. ……

Here’s to a new day. Good luck to everyone

• jmikeisawinner

How does the 2 game slate go? Just pick all the solid starters?

• Bellest

@jmikeisawinner said...

The GSW/PHI is projected to be a high scoring blow out. The GPP winner will probably be the one that rosters the correct GSW bench players.

• Lumphrey

@jmikeisawinner said...

Yep. Gonna just have to guess who has the best production…

• Cityworkout

Anyone trying the FD early slate cash games? Seems tough because you want to roster Curry, Dray but there is serious blowout risk vs Phi. Then you have Drummond and JVal who are the top 2 centers. Maybe only GPP.

• Bellest

@Sports312 said...

Anyone trying the FD early slate cash games? Seems tough because you want to roster Curry, Dray but there is serious blowout risk vs Phi. Then you have Drummond and JVal who are the top 2 centers. Maybe only GPP.

I’m doing a few early only GPPs, I wish there were single entry ones. I’ll save my cash games for the 5 game slate.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Not fooling with the early game slate. I played a two game slate before and it was filled with ties. Never again.

• nrgreve

Harden’s gonna be highly owned and I don’t really see a good pivot at SG

• DeweyFinn

Everyone gonna be on the boogie train.

• Brandon684

@nrgreve said...

Harden’s gonna be highly owned and I don’t really see a good pivot at SG

I’m going Bradley Beal and Monta Ellis for now

• nrgreve

@Brandon684 said...

I thought about Beal but they’ve been restricting his mins, and I think Monta will go back to his usual 25-30 fpt

• jimmyd1507

@Brandon684 said...

Monta is a good pick. I like all the pacers tonight.

• Whacko

Boogies’ Price on DK is pretty high again….I’m thinking a fade might be in order.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@landos said...

I’d just like to give a shoutout to Notorious- listened to his pod and helped me cash. Thanks!

where do you go to listen to the podcast???

• Mrm2010

@nrgreve said...

I thought about Beal but they’ve been restricting his mins, and I think Monta will go back to his usual 25-30 fpt

Just curious as to why you think that. He has over 34/35 minutes in 9 of his last 10 games and that one game he played 25 min. Just wondering as I like his minutes. Thanks

• celtics69

Kawhil. M. Turner M. Gasol and Harden a good core four.

• Brandon684

@nrgreve said...

But in a potential shootout, I think Wittman leaves Beal in barring he doesn’t get injured again. If that is the case, then I would fire up Garret Temple as my UTIL/punt. Though that would mean I would have to give up Myles Turner since DK has him listed as a C and I have Brook Lopez in that slot.

• jstelzer

@Mrm2010. Where do u see he played that many minutes? He hasn’t played more than 26 minutes since returning from injury

• nrgreve

@Mrm2010 said...

Just curious as to why you think that. He has over 34/35 minutes in 9 of his last 10 games and that one game he played 25 min. Just wondering as I like his minutes. Thanks

I was referring to Beal’s mins not Monta’s

• onepinrodney

@Whacko said...

Boogies’ Price on DK is pretty high again….I’m thinking a fade might be in order.

I’m going to go on the premise Wall can outscore him. We’ll see.

• jimmyd1507

@onepinrodney said...

I’m going to go on the premise Wall can outscore him. We’ll see.

I like Wall also. He’s an open court player, and Houston is a run and gun team.

• landos

@coach232 said...

where do you go to listen to the podcast???

there’s an app on iTunes- called “The Daily Fantasy Basketball Edge”. They usually do it in time for Tues, Wed, Fri night games. I have no idea if it’s on android sorry :/

• bradton23

Oh Ibaka, I’m still hurt. The match up was so right. Today is a new day!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).