7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Utah ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Is 80% Kanter too much?

• FSG22

So….450 FP will take down a GPP. Is this not the highest scoring night per O/Us you’ve ever seen?

• Njsum1

Dont have much to say about this slate except….enjoy….it’s fantastic 😍

• Nevs32

Love zinger against the nets, great spot for him with no rhj

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@FSG22 said...

So….450 FP will take down a GPP. Is this not the highest scoring night per O/Us you’ve ever seen?

Yeah it’s definitely up there, beautiful slate

• Njsum1

I’ve made 7 lineups in 10 minutes….can’t….stop….making…..lineups

• Okayevan

Wondering which will be a better option with the LAC/DET trade going down last night.

Playing LBJ with absolutely no one being able to stop him remotely, or playing Bullock and Kennard and even a Drummond stack against the Cavs?

On the other side… Harrell going to be a good play tonight???

• keephustlincuz

@Okayevan said...

Wondering which will be a better option with the LAC/DET trade going down last night.

Playing LBJ with absolutely no one being able to stop him remotely, or playing Bullock and Kennard and even a Drummond stack against the Cavs?

On the other side… Harrell going to be a good play tonight???

Clips are really short handed with bigs. Wondering if DET gives Toliver lots of run tonight.

• Okayevan

@keephustlincuz said...

Clips are really short handed with bigs. Wondering if DET gives Toliver lots of run tonight.

That’s a good point. Played heavy against cavs two nights ago and put up 31 FD points.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

First look at the slate and I’m like……..WOW!!!! This is gonna be a fun night of basketball!

• Nevs32

Im working a nice lowry derozan beal zinger and harrell stack.. very promising

• noheartanthony

Wonder what happened to fanduel late swap and starting 5?

• rog11sm

The Houston Orlando game has me thinking I could get a 25 minute punt play from there.

• IchabodBeach

@rog11sm said...

The Houston Orlando game has me thinking I could get a 25 minute punt play from there.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

I’ve made 7 lineups in 10 minutes….can’t….stop….making…..lineups

Will Blake Griffin play tonight?

• jcrebs

nice 9 game regular slate + SOTU + Stormy Daniels late night hammer. All in on Daniels!

• jglumsic

Westbrook has been on a terror. Can’t see myself not goin heavy on him

• jglumsic

Geez the pistons are making moves. Now they are in the works on a deal for rodney hood

• colb24

@apeterson8809 said...

are they still finalizing deal? physicals all that stuff ? I think both teams play with limited roster.

• Okayevan

@apeterson8809 said...

Negative

• steelcitydozer

@apeterson8809 said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    7h
    Status note: Blake Griffin, Willie Reed, Brice Johnson won’t make Pistons debut on Tuesday.

• BUFUu2

loving today slate but also thinking it will be smart and just play single entry tourneys today

• steelcitydozer

@BUFUu2 said...

loving today slate but also thinking it will be smart and just play single entry tourneys today

I agree .feels like a day you research all day and put in 20 lineups, and winning gpp has 2 ppl in it you never heard of or thought about playing

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@steelcitydozer said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    7h
    Status note: Blake Griffin, Willie Reed, Brice Johnson won’t make Pistons debut on Tuesday.

Hell yeah, thank you sir!

• mbunner23

Harrell has to be a lock right? Should easily be able to fit in Westbrook tonight with all the value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).