7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Utah ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

I’m so confused.

• MinusEV

@bigkino217 said...

gallo playing

The plot thickens

• Benf15harp

@BBWC_10 said...

Ya , I think Hield may put up 36Fpts…….or 4.5 can’t figure out which one.

Fortunately he just put up a dud last game so I’d lean towards 30+

• Benf15harp

Personally I’m not touching the lac/por game

• bfwl3434

Don’t watch the clippers much but i assume they roll out a milos, lou will, johnson, gallo, DJ starting lineup. Thoughts?

• dominicanpapi

FWIW, 87 minute sample size, but Harrell averages 1.23 fp/min with Gallo in. 3.6% usage bump. What are you guys looking for in Harrell? 4100, a 10/10 type of game with 2 blocks, and that’s 7X. I don’t see how Gallo playing takes away from Harrell at all.

• keephustlincuz

Stanley Johnson and Bullock in the same FD lineup.

• dreusche

@jhk1987 said...

How does Gobert look if warriors are expected to run some tragic bronson today?

Shhhhhh. Definitely don’t play Gobert tonight wink

• bigkino217

@dominicanpapi said...

FWIW, 87 minute sample size, but Harrell averages 1.23 fp/min with Gallo in. 3.6% usage bump. What are you guys looking for in Harrell? 4100, a 10/10 type of game with 2 blocks, and that’s 7X. I don’t see how Gallo playing takes away from Harrell at all.

harrell is less likely to get a lot of minutes at the 4 if gallo is playing. might get pushed to being almost strictly DJ’s backup

• pheffernan7

@bfwl3434 said...

Don’t watch the clippers much but i assume they roll out a milos, lou will, johnson, gallo, DJ starting lineup. Thoughts?

Lou plays off the bench. Wallace will start

• zigger77

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Joeger isn’t coaching for the kings this week! Koufos got 31 minutes last game and didn’t play the last 6 minutes. Z-bo got 32 BUT the most important part was that Papagiannis got a dnp. Interesting to see if the same thing happens today.

• bfwl3434

@pheffernan7 said...

Lou plays off the bench. Wallace will start

I know that’s his typical role but i assume they will need him to start with no Blake. I remember him starting some games when Blake was out with an injury.

• pheffernan7

@bfwl3434 said...

I know that’s his typical role but i assume they will need him to start with no Blake. I remember him starting some games when Blake was out with an injury.

He still plays almost 40 min off the bench. I’m assuming Gallo steps in and nothing else changes. Lou not starting shouldn’t be the reason to avoid him.

• bfwl3434

@pheffernan7 said...

He still plays almost 40 min off the bench. I’m assuming Gallo steps in and nothing else changes. Lou not starting shouldn’t be the reason to avoid him.

Agree, thanks for the input.

• Lathum

@Benf15harp said...

Personally I’m not touching the lac/por game

gotta have that late hammer man…

• gaelicgirl

@dreusche said...

Shhhhhh. Definitely don’t play Gobert tonight wink

“Nothing easy.”

• dominicanpapi

@bigkino217 said...

harrell is less likely to get a lot of minutes at the 4 if gallo is playing. might get pushed to being almost strictly DJ’s backup

But he also hasn’t played in 6 weeks. I can’t imagine he’s just going to walk in and play 35 minutes right off the bat.

• mbunner23

I would rather pay 8K for Porzingis than I would a chalky Brad Beal tonight.

• roomchat

How much is Will Barton 83 minutes played over the last 72 hours going to impact his minutes tonight.

If at all?

• bigkino217

@dominicanpapi said...

But he also hasn’t played in 6 weeks. I can’t imagine he’s just going to walk in and play 35 minutes right off the bat.

id guess he’ll play 20ish, but that’s 20ish minutes that harrell could have been playing at the 4 out of necessity if they only had 8 guys. the clips have the personnel to capably fill all 48 minutes at the 4 without giving more than a few to harrell now, and that introduces a lot of risk with playing him. if gallo is out, he’s almost guaranteed 25+ mins. with gallo playing, there are reasonable scenarios where he could play as low as like 15 minutes. maybe he still gets 25+, but it’s far from a guarantee

• Njsum1

@moped_jones said...

There’s so much value you almost have to play two studs (over 10k). I don’t like the way those LU’s look though. I feel like I’m reaching even though most of these punts are in incredible positions to crush value. Feels like this whole slate is a trap.

I kind of agree…was loving it at first now, eh, not so much…still gonna play..haha…just not expecting much

• mmic23

Jokic, with Plumlee out, is my under the radar pick. Against Spurs too, everyone should be off. He shall feast.

• keephustlincuz

@mmic23 said...

Jokic, with Plumlee out, is my under the radar pick. Against Spurs too, everyone should be off. He shall feast.

No love for lyles?

• gunshow2425

@keephustlincuz said...

Stanley Johnson and Bullock in the same FD lineup.

One of my favorite random gifs

• GGee87

@frugal said...

Buddy Hield revenge game?

Pace up spot… Revenge narrative… alot of people OUT. Im going to have him in a few for sure. Im sure they will gameplan for him a little though. Seeing as they know his weaknesses.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).