7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Utah ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KindGuy

@mellofellowsu said...

You can say the same about alcohol and drugs. A lot of things can ruin your life if you don’t practice moderation. I don’t know why gambling gets singled out.

Same thing with the lottery. I live in Manhattan and you can’t go two blocks without seeing a small deli with NY Lotto ads plastered all over the front. Government just wants their cut.

• Lathum

@mellofellowsu said...

You can say the same about alcohol and drugs. A lot of things can ruin your life if you don’t practice moderation. I don’t know why gambling gets singled out.

Probably because that is within the context of the current conversation.

• squidkill

@noheartanthony said...

One time I did that. ONE TIME!

we are not here to judge fella- stay strong

• boognish22

This is less of a ‘success’ story, and more of a this dude found a way to exploit a flaw 5dimes has, and is seriously cashing in.

• boognish22

Is it gambling when you are just taking money from 5dimes?

His system for Saturday Mornings: Open 5dimes in one browser window, and Flashscores in another. Flashscores updates their ‘Live’ scoring much faster than 5dimes. Like at least 30 seconds to a minute faster. My roommate will watch Flashscores for goals. If a team scores, he will scramble to go to that game on 5dimes. He looks for the O/U First Half Goals bet, and say the game is 1-0, but the recent goal moved the score to 1-1…often times 5dimes will still have the O/U still set at 1.5. My roommate will quickly bet $100 or whatever on the Over before 5dimes updates. If it works, he wins big. If he doesn’t enter it in time, it just spits an error at him and he doesn’t lose any money. I watched him hit on 3 bets like this last Saturday, and he turned $125 into $2.1k in less than an hour just raising his bet each time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).