7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Utah ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• biged263835

Beal dropped 41 real points on OKC a few days ago. Fade at your own risk

• colb24

@biged263835 said...

with Wall which was the point.

• mbunner23

@biged263835 said...

With wall in the lineup, totally different scenario tonight.

• thebimonster

If Lou Will is not the replacement for Wall, he will be in 100% of my lineups tonight.

• jhk1987

@biged263835 said...

He also grabbed 12 boards and 1.2k less on DK. That’s not happening again and I think his real ceiling is more like 50 dkpts. At his current price it’s not a huge deal.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I hope Beal and Harrell are chalk. I’m more than fine fading both.

• dominicanpapi

@mbunner23 said...

With wall in the lineup, totally different scenario tonight.

Flip side: That was with Roberson playing, now he’s out for the year. Yeah Wall’s out but OKC’s defense just got a lot worse. It would be great if he hit 66 again but at 7900 I only need 50.

• moped_jones

With all the LAC/DET value I feel like I have way too much Westrbook (if that’s even a thing).

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@moped_jones said...

With all the LAC/DET value I feel like I have way too much Westrbook (if that’s even a thing).

I checked. It’s not a thing.

• moped_jones

@elving188 said...

I checked. It’s not a thing.

• dgballer

Is Z Bo playing tonight? RG’s starting line up page has Skal listed as starter

• yanksfan1

JVal will have to play minutes tonight, right? Surely this is the spot for him (never gotten him right)

• jhk1987

KD as contrarian for GPP as everyone gonna be on glass?

• deerosa

@yanksfan1 said...

JVal will have to play minutes tonight, right? Surely this is the spot for him (never gotten him right)

In that same game Delon Wright could be sneaky meat :

VanVleet (personal) wasn’t in attendance for the Raptors’ morning shootaround Tuesday and is uncertain to be available for the team’s game later in the day against the Timberwolves, Josh Lewenberg of TSN.ca reports.**

• higgins4321

@yanksfan1 said...

I thought that last time they played Minnesota. I’m not using him tonight, so you should be good to go with him…

• dlogreen

@yanksfan1 said...

I’m interested in JVal. Anyone know what happened last outing vs Minn? Dude only played 11 minutes

• Pandamonious

@higgins4321 said...

I thought that last time they played Minnesota. I’m not using him tonight, so you should be good to go with him…

That was because of foul trouble. Obviously it could happen again defending KAT, but for GPP’s the risk/reward is well worth it.

• zigger77

@Pandamonious said...

That was because of foul trouble. Obviously it could happen again defending KAT, but for GPP’s the risk/reward is well worth it.

If you watched that game there were some stupid fouls called on him. Really stupid ones

• dominicanpapi

@higgins4321 said...

Within the first two and a half minutes of the game, he picked up 2 fouls and a turnover. He picked up his 3rd foul 4 minutes into the 2nd, and his 4th foul 21 seconds into the 3rd.

• noddy

Is Buycks from Det in play tonight?

• Pandamonious

@noddy said...

Is Buycks from Det in play tonight?

The trade does nothing for him. It’s Tolliver, Ellenson, Stanley, Bullock, and Kennard that should see extra minutes and probably extra shots. As a Pistons fan I wouldn’t trust Tolliver. Ellenson should get 20 minutes or so backing up Tolliver, but that’s a pretty risky play. Stanley can’t shot and you’ll be relying on peripheral stats only. Bullock is the safest play. Kennard is very talented and I think if he tries to be aggressive and take over as the go-to scorer with Harris gone he could have a big game, but that’s a big if.

EDIT: My opinion on this is from a DK GPP perspective.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

The trade does nothing for him. It’s Tolliver, Ellenson, Stanley, Bullock, and Kennard that should see extra minutes and probably extra shots. As a Pistons fan I wouldn’t trust Tolliver. Ellenson should get 20 minutes or so backing up Tolliver, but that’s a pretty risky play. Stanley can’t shot and you’ll be relying on peripheral stats only. Bullock is the safest play. Kennard is very talented and I think if he tries to be aggressive and take over as the go-to scorer with Harris gone he could have a big game, but that’s a big if.

Will Buycks get minutes tonight? He seems to make the most of them when he does.

• bfagan1236

With the possibility of so much value, who is the top guy to pay up for tonight? (taking into account ownership)

• GGee87

@colb24 said...

Anyone know the deal with Okafor? is he in line for that work load again

Okafor is alot like Greg Monroe… When given a chance to get in a flow.. He can kill it. But the chances rarely pop up. Until the past week or so for Monroe. With RHJ out though… You never know how they fill his minutes.

• TrustinthePlan

With the Clips frontcourt so thin, anyone looking at Davis, Aminu, or Nurkic?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).