7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Utah ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zigger77

• TrustinthePlan

@zigger77 said...

Aaron Gordon out.

fire up Birch?

• MrPerfekt7

Gordon out 🤔
    Was already on Birch but damn he gonna be a little chalky today now

Could Iwundu or Affalo be sneaky

• mataug21

@TrustinthePlan said...

fire up Birch?

Isn’t Super Mario the play?

• bigkino217

@TrustinthePlan said...

fire up Birch?

more likely hezonja

• TrustinthePlan

@bigkino217 said...

more likely hezonja

Yeah, the more I look at it Super Mario is the play. Is Biyombo in play now? I hate the matchup against Capela though.

• TeamTarek

Gimme all the super Mario…

• dominicanpapi

@TrustinthePlan said...

Yeah, the more I look at it Super Mario is the play. Is Biyombo in play now? I hate the matchup against Capela though.

My fear is he’ll get run off the floor.

• TrustinthePlan

@dominicanpapi said...

I worry about that and the foul trouble.

• TeamTarek

@dominicanpapi said...

+ Blowout

• ripking

is gerald green worth a flyer tonight? I haven’t heard anything about him in a couple of weeks.

• zigger77

I want to play elf then I realize it’s elf. Then I want to play elf, then I remember the sad times.

• frugal

@bigkino217 said...

more likely hezonja

• frugal

Mirotic to Pelicans? Interesting…

• bigkino217

@frugal said...

Mirotic to Pelicans? Interesting…

wonder who for

edit: sounds like asik and a first rounder

• BigQ

@bigkino217 said...

wonder who for

Omer Asik and first rounder

• frugal

@bigkino217 said...

wonder who for

edit: sounds like asik and a first rounder

That’s a total steal. Pelicans just greatly improved their 3 point shooting and forward depth for what will likely be a mid to low 1st rounder and a guy who’s not a part of their rotation.

• bigkino217

@frugal said...

That’s a total steal. Pelicans just greatly improved their 3 point shooting and forward depth for what will likely be a mid to low 1st rounder and a guy who’s not a part of their rotation.

getting rid of asik’s contract is pretty huge

• tmarohl

I think it will end up a mid first rounder. Can’t see them being any better than 7th or 8th in the West when all is said and done.

• moped_jones

@ASitar said...

Gordon or Elf on DK? Both should put up 40+ DK points but who has the higher ceiling?

As many times as I’ve been frustrated by stacking those two I wouldn’t be assuming they’ll get over 40 FPs.

(plus, I think Gordon is out)

• thebimonster

Jimmy Butler was the last pick of the first round. Can’t fully assess the trade until we know who the Bulls pick. If it’s Mirotic for Butler and Asik, I would say the Bulls would win that one.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I think it will end up a mid first rounder. Can’t see them being any better than 7th or 8th in the West when all is said and done.

Perhaps. Honestly 4-8 is looking is going to be a pretty close race in the west this season.

• johnfoster8

Dejounte is only $22 on Yahoo

• ASitar

@moped_jones said...

As many times as I’ve been frustrated by stacking those two I wouldn’t be assuming they’ll get over 40 FPs.

(plus, I think Gordon is out)

• frugal

@thebimonster said...

Jimmy Butler was the last pick of the first round. Can’t fully assess the trade until we know who the Bulls pick. If it’s Mirotic for Butler and Asik, I would say the Bulls would win that one.

Sure, 4 or 5 years down the line perhaps that NOP pick turns into a stud, but that’s not what a trade like this is about. Pel’s need perimeter shooting and with Cousins going down this is the type of move which could solidify their run this season and gives them an option in the offseason rather than re-signing Cousins.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).