7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 13 ) at Houston ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2 ) at Detroit ( 2 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 201
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Utah ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dgballer

@ASitar said...

Eric Gordon

Aaron

• MinusEV

@TrustinthePlan said...

With the Clips frontcourt so thin, anyone looking at Davis, Aminu, or Nurkic?

Nurkic will def make a few of my LU’s

• DirkDigglerz

all the Super Mario Hezonja

• gamblers4

Anyone else liking Manu Ginobili?

• colb24

any updated news on chris paul?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@gamblers4 said...

Anyone else liking Manu Ginobili?

• MinusEV

Planned to make tonight a “single bullet” LU type of night…… Then I ran a few builds…. Now it’s a 20 LU night.

• TrustinthePlan

@DirkDigglerz said...

all the Super Mario Hezonja

Darn I thought you were going to say AD 80 burger again tonight, but Super Mario will do.

• DirkDigglerz

Great pickup by the Pelicans Mirotic can shoot the rock

• GGee87

@bfagan1236 said...

With the possibility of so much value, who is the top guy to pay up for tonight? (taking into account ownership)

This is my biggest question. I think I have the value i want to use mapped out. I have no clue who to spend up for. Nobody is standing out to me. Maybe Paul George but hes under 9K so still not tipping the meter very much.

• yisman

Woj says the Mirotic trade has “fallen apart”

• DirkDigglerz

@TrustinthePlan said...

Darn I thought you were going to say AD 80 burger again tonight, but Super Mario will do.

lol haha tonight is the night.. but Westbrook though

• tmarohl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Great pickup by the Pelicans Mirotic can shoot the rock

Woj just said the Pelicans and Bulls deal fell through, for now.

• GGee87

@TrustinthePlan said...

With the Clips frontcourt so thin, anyone looking at Davis, Aminu, or Nurkic?

They bumped Davis’ price up but I still think he reaches value fairly easily… IF IF IF they dont go super small ball. In that case… I like the combo guards from both teams.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
    20s20 seconds ago
    More
    Essentially, Mirotic has control over his future with a trade. He can’t be sure that New Orleans will pick up his $12.5M option next season — unless Chicago does it for him prior to completing the trade. It is understandable why Mirotic isn’t eager to cost himself that $12.5M.

• dominicanpapi

@GGee87 said...

This is my biggest question. I think I have the value i want to use mapped out. I have no clue who to spend up for. Nobody is standing out to me. Maybe Paul George but hes under 9K so still not tipping the meter very much.

If Paul doesn’t play, I think Harden is the top choice but shooting guard is deep tonight. I’d say you can’t go wrong with paying up for Russ, Davis, or Lebron.

• americanpaleale

Skal out

• dominicanpapi

If Morris will be chalky, I really like Z-Bo as a pivot, only $100 more than Morris . Kings also have the 2nd highest pace up spot, and are projected to score 6 more points than their season average.

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

If Morris will be chalky, I really like Z-Bo as a pivot, only $100 more than Morris . Kings also have the 2nd highest pace up spot, and are projected to score 6 more points than their season average.

Also Skal and WCS out again so Z-Bo should be safe for 30 minutes.

• jglumsic

@frugal said...

Also Skal and WCS out again so Z-Bo should be safe for 30 minutes.

Doesn’t Koufos see extra time now as well?

• Lathum

@MinusEV said...

Planned to make tonight a “single bullet” LU type of night…… Then I ran a few builds…. Now it’s a 20 LU night.

Right there with you.

Was going to run one lineup, then I found myself at Safeway buying a $100 visa gift card. Gotta do something with that money.

• frugal

@jglumsic said...

Doesn’t Koufos see extra time now as well?

Yes.

• rog11sm

after all the news and reading back a few pages .I think I might avoid all the chalk and maybe go with 1 $9000 player and 1 $4000 player and fill in the rest with mid priced

• steelcitydozer

@Lathum said...

Right there with you.

Was going to run one lineup, then I found myself at Safeway buying a $100 visa gift card. Gotta do something with that money.

Stay at home dad’s unite for the win lol. Gotta buy that gift card so the wifey doesn’t find out .

• frugal

Buddy Hield revenge game?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).