7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Miami ( -10.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -8 ) at New Orleans ( 8 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

Got whooped last night thanks to Rondo and Satoransky. Oh well. on to tonight smh

• ASitar

Crossing off Chi/MIA off my list. Slow game w no offense, and although Mia is susceptible to PGs I can’t see Dunn or LaVine reaching 40 DK points. Doncic, Hield, Gasol, Dedmon, Prince, Byimbo are who I’m looking at early on

• got9forya

Is Doncic going to slow down any time soon or do we keep running him

• Benf15harp

@got9forya said...

Is Doncic going to slow down any time soon or do we keep running him

Don Cheech walking into the garden like Lmao

• TrustinthePlan

Can I interest anyone in some Justise tonight?

• Kmasonbx

@TrustinthePlan said...

Can I interest anyone in some Justise tonight?

I like him, Chicago is just so bad defensively and if Johnson is out there will be more space for him to work with Ellington keeping defenders close to him. Also don’t think anybody is going to play him with Rozier being 6100 at PG, Ariza and his 48 minutes per game at 6k and Wiggins at 6.5k (assuming Rose is out) at SF.

• Honzerbonzer

Stacking ATL and SAC with some Boston sprinkles and leaving it alone…..until this afternoon when my phone blows up with notifications that make me tweak my lineup for no good reason.

• dominicanpapi

Man, Rozier got priced to $6500 on Fanduel. Still like Jaylen Brown though.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

I can’t play Doncic on FD at 9.8k, but have him on DK at 8.8. And a $42 price on Yahoo is fair.

Winslow could be a good bargain if both Johnson and Wade miss the game.

Bazemore could be back for the Hawks tonight messing up that rotation and sucking away some of the value there.

Not paying the Rozier prices today I don’t think.

Barton kinda prices up across the sites but really like Monte tonight.

I like a Sabonis bounce back game as well.

Wonder how many people will be Smart chasing today?!

• mbunner23

Another nice slate.

• noddy

316.8 on yahoo with Sato, Rondo, and Ariza. SMH

• Njsum1

@RandysCrow said...

I can’t play Doncic on FD at 9.8k, but have him on DK at 8.8. And a $42 price on Yahoo is fair

He’s actually the most expensive relative to the cap on Yahoo by a good margin. And his DK and FD prices are roughly equivalent. Actually slightly cheaper on FD as a percentage of the cap then on DK.

Also..really like DAJ on FD and Yahoo

• ASitar

Is plugging in Okafor chasing? Is it time to sell high? Also, I think Kyle Anderson is a great deal today at $4,500 on DK. He got 30 minutes last game

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

He’s actually the most expensive relative to the cap on Yahoo by a good margin. And his DK and FD prices are roughly equivalent. Actually slightly cheaper on FD as a percentage of the cap then on DK.

I only said him on DK as you get the 3pt, dbl dbl and tpl dbl bonuses there. I think he is good for 3/4 3 or shots, and should be able to get double digit rebounds without too much trouble. The only thing I would sweat out would be the assists.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

Is plugging in Okafor chasing? Is it time to sell high? Also, I think Kyle Anderson is a great deal today at $4,500 on DK. He got 30 minutes last game

Okafor would be dependent on Randle playing I would think. They had a big game last night…they could be a little gassed today.

Plus Denver frontcourt is slightly more competent than the Houst frontcourt :)

• eatmyturf23

• Njsum1

@ASitar said...

Is plugging in Okafor chasing? Is it time to sell high

It always feels like it’s time to sell high…haha. Yet he keeps delivering. However, he logged big minutes in an emotional win last night, and now draws a tougher defense. However, the Pels are at home, so at least they’re not flying into Denver.

If you’re unsure, play him on Yahoo, he’s basicslly free over there, compared to DK and FD. Not sure what I think of him yet.

• frugal

Very interesting slate tonight as the 4 teams which allow the highest opponent FP are all playing, 2 of them facing each other: ATL, NY, NO, SAC.

• Kmasonbx

@RandysCrow said...

Not paying the Rozier prices today I don’t think.

Why not? Matchup isn’t all that daunting and last two games without Kyrie he’s gone for 37.5 and 48. Overall the only real dud he’s had at this price without Kyrie this season was that odd Brooklyn game.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

It always feels like it’s time to sell high…haha. Yet he keeps delivering. However, he logged big minutes in an emotional win last night, and now draws a tougher defense. However, the Pels are at home, so at least they’re not flying into Denver.

If you’re unsure, play him on Yahoo, he’s basicslly free over there, compared to DK and FD. Not sure what I think of him yet.

Wouldn’t be shocked to see NO go on a little run here in reaction to the Davis news, basically all these guys motivated that they don’t need him to be competitive. Tonight’s a tough matchup for sure, but after tonight I could see them winning 3 or 4 games in a row

• Kmasonbx

@mbunner23 said...

Another nice slate.

Yes sir, loved yesterday’s slate and I’m a fan tonight. Reacting to injury news without being able to run the numbers was my undoing last night. My original lineup smashed my adjust to injury news was raw uncut poo.

• TJRhodes

Plugging in Bayless and Rozier on DK right off the bat. Cant argue with the minutes potential with no real value opening up just yet.

• frugal

@Kmasonbx said...

Yes sir, loved yesterday’s slate and I’m a fan tonight. Reacting to injury news without being able to run the numbers was my undoing last night. My original lineup smashed my adjust to injury news was raw uncut poo.

2 mistakes for me, should’ve rostered anyone but Seldon and Beasley getting less than bench minutes in a start.

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

2 mistakes for me, should’ve rostered anyone but Seldon and Beasley getting less than bench minutes in a start.

How were we supposed to know Beasley would only get 10 minutes, when he started last game and got 26? That was unpredictable. The only thing that was predictable is that Walton “could” do something like that, so you don’t go all in, yet it wasn’t a likely outcome.

• Benf15harp

my only focus for today is finding that critical no ____ no cash late game hammer. Lmao.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).