7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Miami ( -10.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at New York ( 6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -8 ) at New Orleans ( 8 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

Give me some

• yisman

Funny that Boston’s PGs are named Rozier and Dozier

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah. My most common build is 2 or 3 Pacers. Doncic. 1 or 2 Celtics. SAC/ATL exposure. Am running some of the Pacer stacks back with Sato though. A little Beal here and there.

you’re worrying me with all this donkey talk… he wasnt on my radar at all tonight… .now i have to rethink why you’d be on him i guess…

i know you’re not a big narrative guy so i doubt its just something off the wall like him “wanting to showcase in NYC

Is it because Barea is out?

• Nmj4786

@yisman said...

Funny that Boston’s PGs are named Rozier and Dozier

Roger Dodger!

• kingmalice9

Jokic is the man to pay up for right? He is in an absolute smash spot and I think Doncic is too expensive on FD.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

That’s because Myles Turner will outscore him at significantly less.

Like him Collison, both Bogdanovic, Buddy, Wiggins, all BOS SGs/SFs, Horford, Tatum… like Doncic and Markannen but the matchup has me worried… faded NO-HOU yesterday and cashed (min cash) enough to break even… no way DEN does what the Rockets did, more solid team and hard matchup for Jrue and Okafor, should be a blowout but I guess Miller and Frazier are still playable

Looking to max the $4 tonight and instead of 5-20 in the $10 I am putting a single bullet in the $222

• captainwacky

If you think someone is going to score the most overall points on FD, they are never too expensive. I’m going to be that idiot yelling this every day, but then one day hopefully less people will complain about the drop a player system.

• captainwacky

@captainwacky said...

If you think someone is going to score the most overall points on FD, they are never too expensive. I’m going to be that idiot yelling this every day, but then one day hopefully less people will complain about the drop a player system.

This is obviously a generality, but most times I honestly believe this to be true.

• ASitar

I feel like Whiteside is a sucker bet. Also, is tonight a Len night? Len/Hezonja/Miller + whoever else you want!!

• Idontknow

Balanced night on FD. Fox/Markkanen/Thad/Turner leaves you with over $6k per player left

• draggin49

Hmmm, will satoransky bounce back tonight after the big dud??

• Idontknow

Wade officially out…is this guy gonna chuck until he gets benched?

• pn3

already had alot of pels value and sumner when i made my lineup last night so no plan on switching anything

• Idontknow

@draggin49 said...

Hmmm, will satoransky bounce back tonight after the big dud??

Wondering this as well. He should/could have had 15 assists last night, shots weren’t dropping. Over the past 15 games, he’s 7th in passes made and 11th in passes received. His usage isn’t jaw dropping, but the guy is heavily involved and will be slighted because of the last game

• mtdurham

@captainwacky said...

This is correct becasue with the drop a player score you basically have to assume a HUGE amount of punts are out there.. in both breadth and depth of lineups…

so ultimately there are gonna be a lot of lineups out there with SMASH punts which clearly makes “raw” points more important at the high end because they’re almost always going to find a way to fit in the jigsaw puzzle that night…

• Ace15

Collison turner thad some sabonis. Rolling with 0 bog dog legooo

• ScofieldReturns

last piece of the puzzle: rozier or collison at the same price?

• captainwacky

@mtdurham said...

This is correct becasue with the drop a player score you basically have to assume a HUGE amount of punts are out there.. in both breadth and depth of lineups…

so ultimately there are gonna be a lot of lineups out there with SMASH punts which clearly makes “raw” points more important at the high end because they’re almost always going to find a way to fit in the jigsaw puzzle that night…

Correct. Also, the positions are locked, so if that guy is going to be the highest, it’s in that slot only, and there’s only so many combinations that can make up for it. Usually, there’s more combinations of value that can account for the next highest score and so and on.

• Calicapo

0 Joker.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

44+ in 3 straight and gets a slight boost without Kyrie against a team that isn’t very good against bigs and both of their centers stay under the basket on offense. 7k is on the cheap side.

Yea he’s 7.8k on FD and i’m thinking people back off of him. But he gets double boost like you said.

• mtdurham

One thing of note.. Will Barton will be heavily involved tonight with the injuries to Murray and harris….. so add 10 points to anyone being guarded by barton and 3-4 defensive rebounds for anyone on the floor for New Orleans

• captainwacky

@mtdurham said...

One thing of note.. Will Barton will be heavily involved tonight with the injuries to Murray and harris….. so add 10 points to anyone being guarded by barton and 3-4 defensive rebounds for anyone on the floor for New Orleans

Pretty good point, actually— I’m already running an absurd amount of Barton, but he is certainly a sieve.

• Nmj4786

How long until “”(player-popup #kyrie-irving)Kyrie Irving”:/players/kyrie-irving-13334 now listed as questionable” LOL JK….

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@FunchessOfFun said...

I am interested in the Pacers squad against the Wiz on a back to back. Is 3 pacers too many?

I’m rolling three right now. Nice contrarian play to the NOR chalk value.

• Idontknow

Jabari love if LaVine can’t go?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).