• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• feezyg

Lots of great plays tonight. It feels like a night where you just take your guys and see what happens. What we’re not gonna do is sit here tinkering all day and being on suicide watch for late scratches. Jeff Teague is popping in my early results, i refuse to play him but you can. Ok do the rest yourself you lazy @$$%$. Goodnight and Good Luck…

• Bodiaz36

Heck, can’t do much worse than I did last night. Of course, you can never predict late scratches, but this slate already looks more straightforward. Ibaka 100% chalk on FD? Hard to not continue riding Beal also, another soft matchup. Kind of like Sweet Lou in the hammer

• feezyg

@Bodiaz36 said...

Heck, can’t do much worse than I did last night. Of course, you can never predict late scratches, but this slate already looks more straightforward. Ibaka 100% chalk on FD? Hard to not continue riding Beal also, another soft matchup. Kind of like Sweet Lou in the hammer

100% seems a little high, its not a 2 gamer. But yes, he will be up there. I predict a legit 60 70%…

• jfitzgan

Thomas bryant vs Charlotte bigs. Dirt cheap and played 31 minutes last game.

• feezyg

@jfitzgan said...

Thomas bryant vs Charlotte bigs. Dirt cheap and played 31 minutes last game.

Now this is the kinda advice that could actually help someone. Maybe if I only listen to people who post before daybreak…

• Bodiaz36

Yeah, Bryant is a core play for me right now. Minutes are up, and like you said it’s an ideal matchup. I don’t mind Harrell either in the late game. FD refuses to raise his price, for some unknown reason. I know Paul George is probable to return. Trez should continue to get his against a banged up Sac frontcourt

• Ace15

Some good some bad last night lol. My dreams are coming true more often than not lately. First glance at the slate. Stacking WAS-CHA for all the monies. Also, DK actually lowered Bogdans price tonight. Seeems like a trapppp.

• got9forya

Wow I am loosing my ass now this week. Back to the Grind. Are we running with Bryant today over Mahimmi

• monarch

Why did DK make contests smaller today?

• FantasySultan

Bryant chalk :)

• kahlilgedin

I’m super pumped the #wizkids have a prime matchup tonight. That’s my team!

Here are my exposures: https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/the-little-engine-that-could-january-30th-2020-3283691

Will update them around 6PM EST

• dominicanpapi

Man…I hate paying up at center but the Embiid spot is too hard to ignore. I’m hearing y’all on Bryant, but if Horford misses too, that’s just a little more usage for everybody.

Also, don’t forget about Serge Ibaka since Gasol is out. Hoping Tatum gets ruled out b/c I think the Boston 4 are all in strong spots, and you can run it back with Draymond.

• Ace15

@dominicanpapi said...

Serge Ibaka

IDK why FD has him priced at 5600?????? Ibaka is stone cold lock of the night

• got9forya

If PG is back (Limited Minutes) Do really need to pay up for Leonard on FD. I dont think we do. Any help?

• Ace15

@got9forya said...

If PG is back (Limited Minutes) Do really need to pay up for Leonard on FD. I dont think we do. Any help?

No, PF is loaded on FD tonight.

• wcsd832

FD:
    C: Bryant
    PF: Ibaka and Grant

Probably spend up at 1 PG spot, take Siakam, and decide to spend up for Beal at SG or use the $ for the other PG and SF spot.

• Ace15

Man….Thomas Bryant feels like a trap.

• got9forya

@Ace15 said...

No, PF is loaded on FD tonight.

I agree. I just couldnt see paying up but wanted to see other opinions. I like Ibaka. But stuck between Grand and Green. But I should be able to figure it out later today. But one player I do like is Morris at PG who has been getting alot or run with the second unit and seeing towards 30+ min a game

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Why did DK make contests smaller today?

Noticed this last night and don’t understand either. I thought maybe something else was going on in the sports world, but realized that was impossible. Next logical thought would be that either last night or the night before nothing filled, which is possible and likeliest. Maybe it’s the secondary contests not filling. So, they’re shrinking the main ones.

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

Man….Thomas Bryant feels like a trap.

I’d like to think so, but I think McRae being out has a lot to do with his minutes increase. Instead of running a 3 guard lineup with Ish/McRae/Beal they had to go a bit bigger which led to Bryant playing a ton of 2nd half minutes, where he usually doesn’t when they go small.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Who is going to help me win money today?

Who are we playing, besides Ibaka?

• BBWC_10

@dominicanpapi said...

Man…I hate paying up at center but the Embiid spot is too hard to ignore. I’m hearing y’all on Bryant, but if Horford misses too, that’s just a little more usage for everybody.

Also, don’t forget about Serge Ibaka since Gasol is out. Hoping Tatum gets ruled out b/c I think the Boston 4 are all in strong spots, and you can run it back with Draymond.

I guess FD forgot to price up Ibaka, DK moved him to 7.1K, Which IMO I can’t play him, Toronto is so balanced with Lowry, FVV, Siakiam, Powell and the Blowout factor is real with a 10pt spread. They are also on the first game of a B/B, they play Detroit tomorrow.

• Ace15

Guys I like tonight.

Bogdan (price decrease both sites), Ingles, Terrance Davis, Brown/Hayward. Thybulle/OG (FD only). Bertans (too cheap on FD, but without peripherals hard to get there…Too expensive on DK, but could get there with 3PT bonus…) Miles Bridges will be the forgotten man in CHA/WAS matchup. He’s cheap and could hit 40.

• raul214

is labs down for anyone?

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

Who is going to help me win money today?

Who are we playing, besides Ibaka?

Find the 2 Hornets that will go for over 45 points, Pair them with 3 Wizards, Embiid and 2 Late nite midrange guys.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).