• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

I have 0 interest in any any Jazz players tonight.

• monarch

My research says Jingling Joe stay torching the Nuggets

• dcsports21

@JSteele said...

When Conley was out earlier in the year he averaged 27 in a blowout and 35 in a close game

Utah has a lower than average total, pace down spot and are playing a pretty good defensive team on the road. I don’t see the need to force it. I’d rather play someone like Troy Brown with McRae out

• JSteele

Joe Ingles hasn’t scored less than 32 FPTs against Denver going back to last season

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Joe Ingles hasn’t scored less than 32 FPTs against Denver going back to last season

I like it for ingles lineups, yet does that really mean anything?

Ingles should run point, yet it’s against Denver. I like him a good bit, love fest, not so sure.

• bshrader

Not a love fest, but has to make him cash game viable at sub 5k, right?

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

Ingles should run point, yet it’s against Denver. I like him a good bit, love fest, not so sure.

I mean he’s 4900 on FD. Pretty much guaranteed for 28+ minutes and people are going to play Thomas Bryant????????

Also keep in mind Denver’s lineup is a shell right now and they haven’t been the elite defensive team they usually are

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

I have 0 interest in any any Jazz players tonight.

You’ve missed the last page of posts…it’s apparently Australian Heritage night in Denver.

#IngleBellRock

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Kangaroos on his farm?

Got a problem with that?
    LOL

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

I mean he’s 4900 on FD. Pretty much guaranteed for 28+ minutes and people are going to play Thomas Bryant????????

He’s 4900 on DK. I really can’t play much FD til they get a flex.

• dcsports21

Ingles, with Conley out, over the last two weeks is averaging .78 pts/min

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Got a problem with that?
    LOL

Nope 😁

Lmao!

• telestraightshooter

@monarch said...

Ingles—-Mani$A!!!

My Jazz projections for dK

• JSteele

@dcsports21 said...

Conley’s been back for about 2 weeks now. That might capture 1 game

• beastdog325

@gaelicgirl said...

One of the broadcasters in the last game said something about Simmons being “bow-armed,” like people can be bow-legged. Is that actually a thing?

Apparently it is possible. As a new retiree I have time to look this stuff up. Called cubitis valgus. Don’t know if Ben has it though.

• Njsum1

@dcsports21 said...

Single lineup you don’t have to have him. I’m doing like 7-14 tonight, I’ll have at least 2 shares.

• telestraightshooter

@Njsum1 said...

Both teams defense has sagged latley, esp w/ denver injuries overworking Barton

• monarch

@telestraightshooter said...

Nice. Barton suffering from Spencer Dinwiddie syndrome

• bshrader

Mitchell or D-Lo?

• DarthPasta

Can someone talk me out of playing Kemba? Tatum’s in, but IIRC there’s not that big of a correlation?

• JSteele

@DarthPasta said...

Can someone talk me out of playing Kemba? Tatum’s in, but IIRC there’s not that big of a correlation?

Kemba is a fine play, he’s capable of going off still. The only downside of Kemba is Kyle Lowry is right around the same price and is a potential all star snub

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

My Jazz projections for dK

I think your a little light on that Mudiay projection. You must not weigh revenge as heavy as I do lol

• JSteele

@bshrader said...

Mitchell or D-Lo?

I prefer Mitchell today.

• Njsum1

Don’t get me wrong, I like ingles I’ll be at least 20%. Yet let’s not act like he can’t fail here. He didn’t crush every game without Conley. He crushed in pace up matchups.

• queensfinest

dlo or graham

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).