• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• @Ace15 said...

I feel really good about today’s slate. Please no late breaking news! Bold call of the day, 100% fade on Bertans. Bertans is going busto. MPJ outscores Bertans.

Mpj is my guy.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

I feel really good about today’s slate. Please no late breaking news! Bold call of the day, 100% fade on Bertans. Bertans is going busto. MPJ outscores Bertans.

I like Bertans quite a bit

• DarthPasta

How do we feel about Draymond vs. BOS tonight?

• monarch

Ace. I’m on MPJ as well. No rim protection vs a tired defense without a primary defender to match his athleticism

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

All I know about Ingles is this

12/4 to 1/16- 20 games. Ingles went over 30 fantasy points 14 times. Over 35 9 times Over 40 4 times.

W/ Conley, 27 games games, went over 30 fantasy points 5 times. Over 35 just 1 time. Over 40 zero times.

Whatever CourtIQ, or the numbers tell you, these numbers speak volumes.

Maybe it was just a hot stretch. I don’t know. His usage was regularly in the low to mid-20’s with Conley out and in the teens with Conley in.

Ingles usage from 12/2 to 1/16 (Conley was out this whole time with the exception of 1 game) Ingles usage was 18.6 and 1FPPM. Again, if you liked him tonight without the news, lock him in. I’m personally just fading that game. I’ll be locking in INgles more than likely 2/1 and 2/7, and 2/9 vs POR 2X and HOU regardless of Conley status.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Ace. I’m on MPJ as well. No rim protection vs a tired defense without a primary defender to match his athleticism

Is he getting enough minutes. Down to 22-24. He stopped getting assists once they moved Barton to the starting line up. Not sure if it’s a coincidence. Just know his big games involved 27-29 minutes and 4 and 5 assists. Just 1 assist in 3 straight, not that assists are super predictable.

• Ace15

@monarch said...

Yep, I saw the Q tag on Tony Bradley too. Thought to myself who in that 2nd unit is going to stop MPJ from getting everything he wants. Gobert will have his hands full with Jokic already. The only question is will Malone let MPJ loose.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Is he getting enough minutes. Down to 22-24. He stopped getting assists once they moved Barton to the starting line up. Not sure if it’s a coincidence. Just know his big games involved 27-29 minutes and 4 and 5 assists. Just 1 assist in 3 straight, not that assists are super predictable.

It hurt him with Murray out because it brings more guys into the rotation. I just think he could go nuts in a variety of ways vs an opponent that just got picked apart by lackluster teams.

• madmanjayWV

@dcsports21 said...

My player pool as of now on FD:

PG: Simmons, Lowry, Rozier, Kemba
    SG: Beal, Graham, VanVleet
    SF: T. Harris, T. Brown, M. Bridges
    PF: Ibaka, Bertans, Theis
    C: Embiid, Bryant, Zeller

Gonna pay $9K on FD for EMBIID?
    Is he getting 30-35 minutes 2 nite?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Wizards will start Thomas, Beal, Payton II, Bonga, Mahinmi on Thursday.

• JSteele

@madmanjayWV said...

Yes possibly, after the game Brett Brown was impressed with his conditioning.

• Ace15

As we get closer to tip, my DK exposure on Jordan Clarkson is growing. He’ll have the green light and if you think this game gets away from UTA he could bag ya 10X tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@madmanjayWV said...

Embiid is a lock for me

• Ace15

@theIrrigator said...

Embiid is a lock for me

Trying to find reasons to fade him…..can’t. Only thing that stops him tonight is freak injury.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Wizards will start Thomas, Beal, Payton II, Bonga, Mahinmi on Thursday.

So what does this do to Bryant and his ownership?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Whoa. Bryant not even starting?

This will be interesting.

• JSteele

@theIrrigator said...

He should still be decently owned. I think this means Mahinmi and Bryant split all the center minutes. Last time this happened Bryant played 17 minutes but he’s been playing that for the last two weeks except for last game.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Now the question is will he come off the bench and end up playing more minutes than Mahinmi or was last game a true anomaly.

• Ace15

Damn…the Bryant pivot is who? move down to OG/Zeller or move up to PJ Washington. Interesting.

• Bodiaz36

I almost prefer Bryant not starting. Seems he would have a higher likelihood of busting on the 1st unit, with Beal’s usage, maybe picking up early fouls. Think he can dominate Cha’s 2nd unit

• emnj69

I am off bryant so he will blow up and the line up I just changed from will be amazing lol

• feekdogg

@frugal said...

Now the question is will he come off the bench and end up playing more minutes than Mahinmi or was last game a true anomaly.

I’d have gone with a different gif.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Damn…the Bryant pivot is who? move down to OG/Zeller or move up to PJ Washington. Interesting.

On FD its Zeller

• Bodiaz36

Oh man, now I really like MPJ better

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).