• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Rolled

Anyone like Beverly tonight?

• mr_papageorgio

My LU was way too easy to make and looks way too good. Guessing it ends up scoring about 190.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@RWilder said...

Would you swap out PJ Washington for MPJ, so you can upgrade from Bryant to Mahinmi?

Or keep PJ and just sub Bryant to Zeller?

This is the last piece to my puzzle, not touching any other positions.

I probably would or just play MPJ/Zeller

• gausman7

I’m off Bryant altogether. I was iffy from the beginning at $5,200 after one game of decent minutes. My assumption is they will revert back to the mean with him coming off the bench. Minutes in the teens…I can do better than that for a player over $5,000. I would rather play PJ Washington in a major pace-up game.

• JSteele

@gausman7 said...

I’m off Bryant altogether. I was iffy from the beginning at $5,200 after one game of decent minutes. My assumption is they will revert back to the mean with him coming off the bench. Minutes in the teens…I can do better than that for a player over $5,000. I would rather play PJ Washington in a major pace-up game.

I just read a stat that Charlotte holds the ball for about 15 seconds of the shot clock while holding opponents to about the same. So they slow down both sides of the ball.

• Bodiaz36

Anyone playing Kawhi tonight? I guess we’re left to assume George is back

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Jayson Tatum (groin) will be limited to around 25 minutes on Thursday.

• JSteele

@Bodiaz36 said...

Anyone playing Kawhi tonight? I guess we’re left to assume George is back

George is probable I believe.

• Rolled

@JSteele said...

I just read a stat that Charlotte holds the ball for about 15 seconds of the shot clock while holding opponents to about the same. So they slow down both sides of the ball.

Fade game

• JSteele

@Rolled said...

Fade game

I wouldn’t go that far, but I wouldn’t go heavy

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

Washington should still be able to push it some. Generically home team usually can dictate pace. Last game in DC went 125-118, I believe, without double checking. Something in that range again seems realistic. Maybe more like 120-112. Still could be the closest, while highest of the night and everyone is priced very reasonably to what they’re capable of.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Washington should still be able to push it some. Generically home team usually can dictate pace. Last game in DC went 125-118, I believe, without double checking. Something in that range again seems realistic. Maybe more like 120-112. Still could be the closest, while highest of the night and everyone is priced very reasonably to what they’re capable of.

Makes sense. Anyone got an idea on Devonte Graham’s illness?

• mrmogz

Early thread – Bryant = lock city, CHA/WAS stack for all the money!

Late thread: Fade Bryant, almost fade CHA/WAS

😂

• JSteele

Bryant is still projected for 25% on DK and 16% on FD

• mbunner23

Beal didn’t make the all star game.

• Bodiaz36

I may be in the minority, but I still like Bryant. I think 30+ fpts is reasonable even in reduced minutes. It is Charlotte after all

• JSteele

@mbunner23 said...

ok no need to tinker off of him

• Barnabus

@Rolled said...

Anyone like Beverly tonight?

I have a good amount of Bev

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

LOCK button Beal.

• Bodiaz36

Beal’s gonna go HAM either way. Dude’s locked in right now, and is probably underpriced for his usage

• kahlilgedin

Here are my updated player exposures. Loving Philly today.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/the-little-engine-that-could-january-30th-2020-3283691

• JSteele

Looks like Beal is the only snub. Jaylen Brown maybe, but i’m not sure he was expecting it

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

Did Terry Rozier make the All star game?

• mbunner23

Harry Giles sneaky meat?

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

Did Terry Rozier make the All star game?

Hell no.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).