• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Washington ( -4 ) —- T: 227.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 13.5 ) at Boston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 217
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 11.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I need Giles to have the greatest half of his life.

Only 3 minutes in the first half is very concerning. I guess this is one of his 7 minute games. Whoops.

• yisman

they’re interviewing a Clippers assistant at the half

they should’ve asked him “is Kawhi at the strip club right now? Tell the truth.”

• @Pandamonious said...

Only 3 minutes in the first half is very concerning. I guess this is one of his 7 minute games. Whoops.

You should get a good chunk of change regardless, i see a few guys with craig, few with clarkson in front of you, if giles goes off though you could win it.

• Nmj4786

@Pandamonious said...

Hopefully some 2nd half blowout run one time….

• SkateFiend

KL officially ruled out according to Clippers sideline announcer.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

That Beasley to Porter connection is legit.

• nerman

Mitchell hasn’t scored, lol. Of course I’ve got him in my non KL lineup.

• MPJ!!! Got his jersey coming in the mail, won me 100k 2 weeks ago, love that kid.

• yisman

@SkateFiend said...

KL officially ruled out according to Clippers sideline announcer.

nice of them to wait until the third quarter

• nerman

Good for you kid. That’s what we like to hear.

• Ace15

Mpj is so good

• yisman

Joseph ceiling game?

• BBWC_10

You have some nice LU’s Panda, good groupings, I thought about Shake Milton tonight and ended up with Porter Jr. I was up to 28th earlier in the night but no late night hammer.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

MPJ!!! Got his jersey coming in the mail, won me 100k 2 weeks ago, love that kid.

I have a Dwayne Bacon jersey for just that reason. I’m sure the folks at the NBA store haven’t seen that request often.

• moosedrool

@Ace15 said...

Mpj is so good

Nugs are so deep, suprised they’re not trading for a legit SG. I’d take a Plum and MPJ for DLo

• Tmr night gonna be interesting, I’m sure alot of ppl will be on mem and dal players. I’ll have lebron, first game since sunday. But especially on fd i will probably go right back to the well on barton and mpj, dirt cheap vs bucks.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

You have some nice LU’s Panda, good groupings, I thought about Shake Milton tonight and ended up with Porter Jr. I was up to 28th earlier in the night but no late night hammer.

Thanks. Yeah, I had a lot of the right ideas tonight. These nights where there isn’t a lot of news and rush to changes and I can sit back and just build line ups usually work out OK for me. Too bad these are far and few between. Anyway, hard to say how it’ll end, but it should be +++. Needed a night like this, as the past month or more have just been awful for me in DFS.

• tmarohl

I didn’t have time to do much research tonight, and am having one of my best nights of the month. Nothing to break the bank, but cashing 7/8 on DK and 3/5 on FD. Built most of my lineups yesterday. No news really to make me tinker.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@SpudCrowley said...

I have a Dwayne Bacon jersey for just that reason. I’m sure the folks at the NBA store haven’t seen that request often.

Lol. Have a Clayton Richards jersey… 😂

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I didn’t have time to do much research tonight, and am having one of my best nights of the month. Nothing to break the bank, but cashing 7/8 on DK and 3/5 on FD. Built most of my lineups yesterday. No news really to make me tinker.

Yeah, hopefully tomorrow is the same. You think Giannis sits again?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Thanks. Yeah, I had a lot of the right ideas tonight. These nights where there isn’t a lot of news and rush to changes and I can sit back and just build line ups usually work out OK for me. Too bad these are far and few between. Anyway, hard to say how it’ll end, but it should be +++. Needed a night like this, as the past month or more have just been awful for me in DFS.

Man… if Giles has gotten some run you would be killing it

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, hopefully tomorrow is the same. You think Giannis sits again?

No. 99.9% that he plays.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Man… if Giles has gotten some run you would be killing it

Yeah, only 3 minutes! Doesn’t look like he’s getting in again either. I have other line ups that’ll probably end up passing the one that I thought had a chance 2 hours ago.

• Spider mitchell-0 real life points, clarkson on a heater.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, only 3 minutes! Doesn’t look like he’s getting in again either. I have other line ups that’ll probably end up passing the one that I thought had a chance 2 hours ago.

Played a single one tonight in the 222 and se… been cashing all night but Kemba is going to cost me at the end. Looks like I may bubble out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).